Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loughshore lad

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on October 03, 2007, 12:39:57 PM
Quote from: loughshore lad on October 02, 2007, 02:33:06 PM
Quote from: orangeman on October 02, 2007, 01:07:26 PM
Ballygawley man - all games are usual times on Sunday -

Michael Coleman suffered double fracture of leg - both are clean breaks and hopefully we'll see him in action next year - this year was without doubt one of his best years for us -

Laceer - congratulations and well done to Killyman -

Moortown will also make up to division 1 through by virtue of winning the league - I'd say here will be a bit of a backlash from Moortown in the remaining league games - hope Chris Lawn is ok - any word on him ?

You Arboe men have not had much luck this year with injuries
Heard yesterday that Mickey broke the leg and was in a cast. Bad news not only for himself but also for the club in general, as you say he has been excellent all year. Its been a very difficult year between injuries, suspensions, players and managers leaving - hopefully we may get some more lady luck next year.

Also hope Chris Lawn is ok, as has been said before an excellent footballer and a gentleman to boot. People often forget he was consistently one of the best full back in the country for a decade. Hard to know how Moortown will do in the league and if they do get promoted will they cope in division 1 especially if the Lawns retire, I dont think they would?

You are right there max. Very hard to cope when your better players are unavailable.

Wee Roddy

Paul Hughes transfered because he wanted to play senior football and he just simply was not getting on the Carrickmore team due to injury and lose of form and when his injury. It is only until the end ofthe year i believe but it is true he though he could play hurling but he definetly would not have played in the county final if the transfer was through as he knew he would be ineligable.

Onion Bag

Well my tyrone Chums,

Who won the junior and intermediate championships in tyrone? I think they were played at the weekend?

Onion Bag from Armagh
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ziggysego

Intermediate - Killyman
Junior - Ended in a draw. Replay is on Friday night.
Testing Accessibility

Onion Bag

Killyman, What are they like? Will they put a dent in the Ulster Intermediate,

Remind me who was in the Junior final?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ziggysego

Hard to know how Killyman will do. No one expected them to get pass the first round and yet they defied all the critics. As for Juniors, that's Beragh and Rock.
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

Don't think the party will be over in Killyman in time the Ulster Club :D

hoopsaaa

orangeman

Ooooooooooooooh Kiddo ! Intersting

oneillcup2007

expect a closure of ranks now Wee roddy ya mouth..  The county board have been punishing these items hard in the championship.  Time to stand up and admit guilt.

Wee Roddy

This is the first i have heard off it. I dont even know who this leading offiacial is. If we have done something wrong then we deserve to be punished but oneillcup2007 dont always take KIDDOS word as gospel!

snappiered

Quote from: KIDDO on October 04, 2007, 01:06:58 AM
Aleading Carrickmore  youth official ,was photographed in this weeks Tyrone Courier along with the Carrickmore senior team  prior to last weekends  friendly game with Balla , he then on Sunday was umpiring  in the juvinile  semi final at Dromore, which also involved his own club , perhaps he is unaware that he has received a suspension for 2 months   recently,  from the gac . Maybe he has an appeal  in place , maybe  Domnic Corrigan  has mastermined  some escape route to avoid  a suspension , maybe different rules apply to the more sucessful clubs, maybe I  have been over dilengent.

You love stirring dont you Paul espically aganist Dom Corrigan and Carrickmore. I dont really see the point in it. I must congratulate the Carrickmore club on the Nally stand. Something for their club to be proud of for years to come.

orangeman

Heard last night that Cappagh intend to protest against the referee in last weeks under 16 semi final against Errigal and intend to appeal the red card handed out to their manager - can anyone shed any light ? It's about time somebody stood up to the referees board and how they make the appointments - how can a man drive the Errigal bus and then referee the game as well, give Eirrigal everything and then send off the opposing manager wheh he has the "cheek" to complain ???

Kiddo - who was the leading official from Carmen and what is he alleged to have done ? It can't have been too serious if he was an official in Omagh last Sunday !

Wee Roddy

orangeman

Sorry Naomh Eanna - I was told he drove the bus ! Sorry if incorrect !
But do you concede the rest is true then, if that's the only bit you're correcting me on ?