Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

By my calculations if the league's ended today this would be the line up for the 3 divisions next year.

Where teams are level, I have given preferance to the team with less games played.

Senior
Carrickmore
Coalisland
Errigal C
Dromore
Donaghmore
Galbally
Ardboe
Cookstown
Killyclogher
Aghyaran
Clonoe
Kildress
Killyman
Eglish
Omagh or Loughmacrory
Killeeshill or Trillick

Intermediate
Omagh or Loughmacrory
Killeeshill or Trillick
Pomeroy
Clann na nGael
Moy
Gortin
Dungannon
Derrylaughan
Edendork
Stewartstown
Moortown
Greencastle
Tattyreagh
Beragh or Rock
Strabane
Eskra

Junior
Urney
Augher
Aghaloo
Drumquin
Fintona
Brockagh
Beragh or Rock
Clogher
Newtownstewart
Drumragh
Castlederg
Brackaville
Owen Roes
Derrytresk
EC IIIs
Glenelly
Dregish
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

Heard Cappgh thought they were hard done by on Saturday in under 16 semi final - anyone at it to confirm theor grievance ?

snappiered

Quote from: orangeman on October 02, 2007, 08:29:17 AM
Heard Cappgh thought they were hard done by on Saturday in under 16 semi final - anyone at it to confirm theor grievance ?

Heard that Orangeman. Would a certain bus driver have been anything to do with it?

Wee Roddy

That is him. Kieran Taggart. Drove the Errigal team to the game in his bus, refereed it giving Errigal everything and then drove the Errigal boys home. Carrickmore had a similar problem with Augher a few years ago. Taggart did the same thing.

And back to Fixtures.
Carrickmore footballers are playing Errigal inthe league on Sunday and the Senior hurlers are playing in the Ulster Club championship at the same time. This is is a disaster. A total of seven players are involved.

orangeman

To add insult to injury, did he send the Cappagh manager off as well ?

oneillcup2007

Listen wee Roddy carmen do not run the county board any more so stop complaining and get on with it.  Did Gormley ever get a rap for his display of impetulance in the first round of the championship.  No!  Yes arent so quick to stick up for injustices against other clubs.  BTW,  Hand on heart I can honestly say the best 2 teams in Tyrone made the county final.  Whdya think Kiddo :-*

clarshack

Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 02, 2007, 09:51:37 AM
That is him. Kieran Taggart. Drove the Errigal team to the game in his bus, refereed it giving Errigal everything and then drove the Errigal boys home. Carrickmore had a similar problem with Augher a few years ago. Taggart did the same thing.

the same boyo caused a bit of trouble at the stewartstown v loughmacrory game in july as i am sure snappiered will confirm.

snappiered

Orangeman what about Mickey Coleman? I hear  it isnt too bad of a break. Hope he is ok. Good fellow Mickey. Hope he makes full recovery.

snappiered

Quote from: clarshack on October 02, 2007, 10:54:53 AM

the same boyo caused a bit of trouble at the stewartstown v loughmacrory game in july as i am sure snappiered will confirm.

Your right clarshack. He definately didnt have one of his better games that day. But its really not on to drive a team to a game and then ref them and then drive them home. He should know better than to do this and im sure the County Board would have their views on this practice.

EC Unique

Wrong. It was his bus, but he did not drive it. Our lads won fair and square. It is not their choice who the referee is!

laceer

Unbelievable.Just about got the head straightened out now..the past 48 hrs will never be forgotten in killyman.big performers on the day were marty mckernan at full back, oggy hughes at midfield, finty mcveigh and conor boyle in the forward line.it was all or nothing for us on sunday and our lads certainly gave it all.they never stopped playing football  and deserve the victory 100%.best wishes to chris lawn who was knocked out on the stroke of half time.thanks to all the well wishers and f**k the begrudgers!

Deal_Me_In

Quote from: laceer on October 02, 2007, 12:24:10 PM
Unbelievable.Just about got the head straightened out now..the past 48 hrs will never be forgotten in killyman.big performers on the day were marty mckernan at full back, oggy hughes at midfield, finty mcveigh and conor boyle in the forward line.it was all or nothing for us on sunday and our lads certainly gave it all.they never stopped playing football  and deserve the victory 100%.best wishes to chris lawn who was knocked out on the stroke of half time.thanks to all the well wishers and f**k the begrudgers!

Laceer, any word on how Chris Lawn is? My sister was in at half time when they called for a doctor, she said that he still couldn't stand and had some double vision when the 2nd half was starting, told him to go to A&E and get them to do a scan, haven't heard anything since.

ballygawleyman

are games on saturday or sunday this weekend. saturday games are silly. the supporters cant get till them. i heard carrickmore have a wedding this weekend.

laceer

Quote from: Deal_Me_In on October 02, 2007, 12:28:37 PM
Quote from: laceer on October 02, 2007, 12:24:10 PM

Laceer, any word on how Chris Lawn is? My sister was in at half time when they called for a doctor, she said that he still couldn't stand and had some double vision when the 2nd half was starting, told him to go to A&E and get them to do a scan, haven't heard anything since.

one of the men from our club was talking to a moortown man and apparently he was let go from the hospital on sunday night.hope its nothing serious.chris lawn is a proper legend and a gentleman as well

orangeman

Ballygawley man - all games are usual times on Sunday -

Michael Coleman suffered double fracture of leg - both are clean breaks and hopefully we'll see him in action next year - this year was without doubt one of his best years for us -

Laceer - congratulations and well done to Killyman -

Moortown will also make up to division 1 through by virtue of winning the league - I'd say here will be a bit of a backlash from Moortown in the remaining league games - hope Chris Lawn is ok - any word on him ?