Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermPundit

Lee Brennan scored 3-14 tonight for Trillick, 3-8 from play. Impressive
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

tothetop03

Quote from: FermPundit on April 15, 2017, 08:06:27 PM

Can he play half back??

Norf Tyrone

Tyrone website fixtures page is off line. Can people post results here to see the craic?

Div 3: Clogher 3-4 Owen Roes 2-11
Clann Na Gael beat Newtownstewart
Derrytresk beat Killymann
Brackaville beat Brockagh

Div 1:
Errigal beat Urney
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tyrone Gaa

Errigal beat Urney
Ardboe beat Galbally
Trilick beat strabane
Dromore beat Donaghmore
Killyclogher beat Carrickmore
Pomeroy beat Edendork
Coalisland beat Omagh
Clonoe beat Greencastle

Derrylaughan beat Aghyarn
Eglish beat Loughmacrory
Moy beat Augher
Kildress beat Rock
Moortown beat Cookstown
Stewartstown beat Eskra
Dungannon beat Gortin
Aghaloo and Castlederg drew
Living the dream!!!

scout

Cookstown-moortown was certainly a feisty one!

square_ball

Jeremiah O

I hear that the Moortown manager took extra pleasure from their win and wasn't shy in showing it!
Unconquered and unconquerable

Moortown Spuds

Cookstown followers appear to have adopted the verbals and cowardly behaviour of their on field representatives. When will this cesspit be sorted once and for all?

WT4E

What about the dungannon gortin game - heard there was some major boxing done? Heard Paul rouse got jaw broke - is this true. Hope it's not true wouldn't wish that on anyone - him only a mentor too

GlenMan

"A special general meeting will be held on Thursday 27th April at 8:30pm to provide disclosure and factual account of the club's finance's over the last seven years."

What's happening at Killyclogher?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on April 17, 2017, 12:44:35 PM
Cookstown followers appear to have adopted the verbals and cowardly behaviour of their on field representatives. When will this cesspit be sorted once and for all?

I don't know the story between Cookstown/ Moortown and what happened on the day but there can't be many clubs in the county that don't have a hatred for Cookstown and their antics on and off the field. There is little or no morals within this club.
Living the dream!!!

Club boi

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on April 17, 2017, 10:57:02 PM
Quote from: Moortown Spuds on April 17, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

I don't know the story between Cookstown/ Moortown and what happened on the day but there can't be many clubs in the county that don't have a hatred for Cookstown and their antics on and off the field. There is little or no morals within this club.

You sound surprised!!! Their supporters have always been the worst vile bunch for years, right from underage up to the seniors

seanmc123

[/qu

Big scoring is right but Im afraid it was against a reserve Strabane defense. He wont score any more than a point or 2 against the top 3 or 4 sides, hence why he isn't starting for Tyrone. I wish he was the answer up front but he is not

longballin

Quote from: seanmc123 on April 18, 2017, 02:17:26 PM
[/qu

Big scoring is right but Im afraid it was against a reserve Strabane defense. He wont score any more than a point or 2 against the top 3 or 4 sides, hence why he isn't starting for Tyrone. I wish he was the answer up front but he is not

so let's see who else scores 3-14 against Strabane... Tyrone dont want scoring forwards...

seanmc123

Quote from: longballin on April 18, 2017, 02:26:35 PM
Quote from: seanmc123 on April 18, 2017, 02:17:26 PM
[/qu

so let's see who else scores 3-14 against Strabane... Tyrone dont want scoring forwards...

Look its like this, if he was producing it for Tyrone at training / in house games, he would be playing. Hes not