Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

driveherin

Helpline

Eamon McHugh shouldn't be allowed to referee another game, he should have booked at least 4 Dromore men in the first half, high tackles were consistently let go - if a full scale fight had broke out only one man would have been to blame.
In footballing terms Dromore did deserve to win thought, Killyclogher's long season took its toll.
Heard Cathal McCarron was signing books after the match.   
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

BigFatFan

Matches between KC and Dromore over the past few years have always had trouble no matter who was in charge. Dromore have been more involved in trouble admittedly but they have shown time and time again; they are consistently the best league team out there!

On a more important note.. How did Cathal's bald patch hold up? Getting worse by the day!

Helpline

Quote from: BigFatFan on December 05, 2016, 10:33:48 AM
Matches between KC and Dromore over the past few years have always had trouble no matter who was in charge. Dromore have been more involved in trouble admittedly but they have shown time and time again; they are consistently the best league team out there!

I agree Dromore are a good team.

Don't know about Cathal's bald patch, he had his shorts on!
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

tothetop03

Quote from: Helpline on December 05, 2016, 10:39:05 AM
Quote from: BigFatFan on December 05, 2016, 10:33:48 AM

I agree Dromore are a good team.

Don't know about Cathal's bald patch, he had his shorts on!

Cathal McCarron looked a bit heavy yesterday i thought....Dromore midfielder had some game....

The Sweeper.com

Wasnt at the game on Sunday but heard Dromore were very impressive.

Ruairi Sludden man of the match. He worth a run at the county? Seems to have played well this year.

Good crowd at the game?

seanmc123

Good game for this time of year.

Dromore looked impressive. Long year for both clubs, but standard of some of the play was very high quality i thought.

On she goes

Under Lights

Quote from: seanmc123 on December 06, 2016, 10:26:54 AM
Good game for this time of year.

Dromore looked impressive. Long year for both clubs, but standard of some of the play was very high quality i thought.

On she goes

When does preseason start again boss? See you in four weeks

Gaafan2

Just heard Adrian O'Donnell and Mark Harte are stepping down as managers of Pomeroy. They notified the players at a team meeting this evening.

Archie53

Quote from: gaafan2 on December 07, 2016, 12:09:44 AM
Just heard Adrian O'Donnell and Mark Harte are stepping down as managers of Pomeroy. They notified the players at a team meeting this evening.
If that is the case it's really poor form from them,  I don't buy the idea of not wanting to manage against your own club. Just stand aside for that game if it bothers them that much,  once you enter the spectrum of being a paid manager at least show a bit of loyalty to those who fundraise to pay the wages.

maco

New Balinderry managers apparantly.

Mikhailov

Poor form from Harte / O'Donnell if proved to be correct. They are turning into a proper pair of mercenaries!!!!

Plunketts will not be happy with this especially with AI semi coming up.

I assume they have left immediately.

tothetop03

Quote from: Mikhailov on December 07, 2016, 08:58:14 AM
Poor form from Harte / O'Donnell if proved to be correct. They are turning into a proper pair of mercenaries!!!!

Plunketts will not be happy with this especially with AI semi coming up.

I assume they have left immediately.

No way would they leave a team in an All Ireland semi final... That sure would be very bad form...

Tyroneforsam

Yes they have definitely handed in there notice, there reason being they can't manage a team against Errigal next year. Easy excuse if you ask me. They want to stay on until the all Ireland series is over.  The fact that could be mid February won't give the new management much time to prepare the team for senior football.

longballin

Rouse for Dungannon is that true? Four clubs in four years - ridiculous industry management in club football in Tyrone has turned into