Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winghalfback

Quote from: In hiding on September 15, 2016, 11:14:10 AM
It will be a lot quieter on here next week. Id say cheltenham will disappear just as quickly as he appeared...
'16 for 16... nah don't think so

What is this 16 for 16 craic you talk about

In hiding

Quote from: winghalfback on September 15, 2016, 12:18:32 PM
It will be a lot quieter on here next week. Id say cheltenham will disappear just as quickly as he appeared...

Im assuming cheltenham means 2016 for title number 16

WBF

Quote from: In hiding on September 15, 2016, 12:20:59 PM

No matter what way the result goes this weekend ill still stand by our lads as i know the work they put in and the sacrifices they have made! If we get beat by Clonoe at the weekend it wont be through lack of effort!

Although there is a big performance in this carmen team and they have shown glimpses of it this year, For anyone who was at the dromore game this year we blew them away at the start of the game and i think at a stage were 8 points up and missed a pretty easy goal chance if that had of went in that result might have went a different way! things in that game changed when Munroe got hurt and faded from the game!

Not saying we will beat clonoe but there is a chance we will surprise a lot of people on this forum especially since everyone is expecting them to beat quite easily!

Helpline

If Carrickmore beat Clonoe this weekend, I'll have drink in The Corner in my underpants :)
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

redhandofgod

Yea, Gavin McElroy was shouting this at the players during the minute silence before the greencastle game!!!

Cheltenham Fun

Quote from: redhandofgod on September 15, 2016, 01:38:31 PM

Yea, Gavin McElroy was shouting this at the players during the minute silence before the greencastle game!!!

As I said before, stop repeating shit you heard hear say. Dumb ass

WBF

Who was the minutes silence for in that game by the way? Just out of curiosity?

redhandefender

Carrickmore are one to talk about respect, don't think they will get much sympathy throughout Tyrone. Have been very arrogant down through the years.

On another note, and I am not saying they were being disrespectful during minutes silence, but I did here them shouting numbers during the minute silence or just as it started, I was wondering what that was

mick the master

Quote from: WBF on September 15, 2016, 01:58:22 PM
Packie Mc Phillips

WBF

So the minutes silence was for a Carrickmore man who I can ensure you now Gavan McElroy was in no way disrespecting and none of Packie's family members would have thought that as I was standing with a few of them!

Also redhanddefender you've taken this up wrong, im not asking people to respect Carrickmore lol, im saying that it is respect being shown to other teams by us and not what people were suggesting as trying to cling on to other teams success!

In hiding

Quote from: WBF on September 15, 2016, 03:01:52 PM
So the minutes silence was for a Carrickmore man who I can ensure you now Gavan McElroy was in no way disrespecting and none of Packie's family members would have thought that as I was standing with a few of them!

Also redhanddefender you've taken this up wrong, im not asking people to respect Carrickmore lol, im saying that it is respect being shown to other teams by us and not what people were suggesting as trying to cling on to other teams success!

So you were standing with Packies family members but you didn't know the minutes silence was for Packie ??
This just gets better and better

Cheltenham Fun

Quote from: In hiding on September 15, 2016, 03:50:48 PM

So you were standing with Packies family members but you didn't know the minutes silence was for Packie ??

Please quit would ye.  Is this board not for discussing football related topics?  For people to give their honest opinions?   I think 'In Hiding" just loves to give digs at people and trying to catch them out.  He obviously his knowledge on the game is minimal and can't add to topics.

WBF

Said I was standing with a few of them, what would you have liked me to do turn and ask if the minutes silence was for him?

In hiding

Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 15, 2016, 04:30:04 PM
Quote from: In hiding on September 15, 2016, 03:50:48 PM

Please quit would ye.  Is this board not for discussing football related topics?  For people to give their honest opinions?   I think 'In Hiding" just loves to give digs at people and trying to catch them out.  He obviously his knowledge on the game is minimal and can't add to topics.

lol i can't argue with you there

paddytheplaster

As an avid football follower.... I find it hard to believe how fellow Gaels can't always give players/clubs the credit that they deserve.  Scanning over the last few pages there is a lot of negative criticism swung in the direction of the Carrickmore club in particular. Following club football for the best part of 40years I have to be very honest and say that pride courage and never say die attitude that they have applied in that time can only be admired and respected as an onlooker. No wonder they hold the record for the most championships in Tyrone.. They play with a belief and confidence that winning is well with in their capabilities. I think if other teams/supporters had their belief they would be sitting challenging the roll of honour.... Instead of begrudging and waiting for it to happen.... So Carmen be proud of your tradition your venue and your belief in a never say die attitude...