Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on September 06, 2016, 09:36:05 PM
Here is the clip of the debated penalty no call between Carrickmore and Greencastle.  How anyone can defend that decision is beyond me. Not only does he refuse to give penalty but he gives a soft free out which i am led to believe resulted in a yellow card for the Carmen player. He has always been a poor ref and by the look of the size of him he should really think about packing it in!
https://youtu.be/vT_LVEAOALA

Clip is removed by user

Dire Ear

Saw Ardboe v Edendork and if thats their best team; Dromore by 7

WT4E

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 07, 2016, 11:05:35 AM
Here is the clip of the debated penalty no call between Carrickmore and Greencastle.  How anyone can defend that decision is beyond me. Not only does he refuse to give penalty but he gives a soft free out which i am led to believe resulted in a yellow card for the Carmen player. He has always been a poor ref and by the look of the size of him he should really think about packing it in!

Clip is removed by user

More Carmen propaganda!  ;D

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: WT4E on September 07, 2016, 02:01:38 PM

Clip is removed by user

Seen the clip.

Stonewall penalty.

Now I'll be up there on Saturday and I want the best seat and target.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

WT4E

I don't care i'm calling propaganda until this 'clip' goes back up.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: WT4E on September 07, 2016, 03:39:38 PM
I don't care i'm calling propaganda until this 'clip' goes back up.

I'll back you on that!

WBF

Clip was removed due to copyright violations! CCC have all there video's copyrighted so not allowed to be posted on the likes of YouTube!

WBF

Yes actually person was told to remove it due to copyright issues, only comes up that it was removed for copyright issues of it has been reported on YouTube actually!

Also sludden was awful throughout the entire match! Terrible referee and shouldn't be let near any game, the mans likely to have money bet on every game that he referees!

The Bearded One

Quote from: WBF on September 08, 2016, 07:11:46 AM
Yes actually person was told to remove it due to copyright issues, only comes up that it was removed for copyright issues of it has been reported on YouTube actually!

Also sludden was awful throughout the entire match! Terrible referee and shouldn't be let near any game, the mans likely to have money bet on every game that he referees!

No harm to you but that is unacceptable, wise up.
It is what it is. Presumably.

The Golden Years

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 07, 2016, 03:20:45 PM
Quote from: WT4E on September 07, 2016, 02:01:38 PM

Clip is removed by user

Seen the clip.

Stonewall penalty.

Now I'll be up there on Saturday and I want the best seat and target.

The clip was removed before i got to see it but i don't need to see the clip to decide if it was a penalty or not.  Had a great view of it at the time and it was a clear cut penalty. A decision that any 'normal' or should i say 'decent' referee would have gave without hesitation.  Sludden referees all games with agendas. 

Snapchap

Agreed. And as mentioned before, in a game where Greencastle were fighting for a goal coming to the end of normal time, Sludden found fit to call 5 minutes of injury time desite there not being a single significant stoppage in the entire game.

Helpline

Pity Sludden not refereeing the Dromore match, could confuse the whole thing and Ardboe come away with the spoils.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

Keyboard Warrior

Sludden got the penalty decision wrong, no doubt. But apart from that he had a decent game. Some rubbish being posted here about him having money on games etc. Catch a grip.

Helpline

Money always generated 'mistakes'.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

WBF

Quote from: The Bearded One on September 08, 2016, 09:05:26 AM
Quote from: WBF on September 08, 2016, 07:11:46 AM

No harm to you but that is unacceptable, wise up.

How is this any more unacceptable in anyway at all when it is probably true? Can you think of any other reason or maybe its just the fact he's terrible at his job?