Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winghalfback

Quote from: Club boi on September 04, 2016, 09:53:08 PM
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on September 04, 2016, 09:42:20 PM
Kildress v Coalisland, HealyPark 8.30pm , Friday night next ,curtain raiser Pomeroy v Gortin 7pm , with Dromore v Ardboe Sunday next , 4.15, with Killyclogher v Trillick 5.45,both at Pomeroy.

If this is true what is wrong with the county boards head. No Saturday Fixtures and 3 on Sunday??

Why ask teams to play on a Friday Night (after a day's/weeks work instead of the Saturday??

Madness alright

wee scully

I'm after contacting our club secretary and am told Mel Beag has nothing sent in regards to fixtures or is he waiting for Fatballs KERR to push send on his keyboard

redzone

Quote from: winghalfback on September 04, 2016, 10:01:53 PM
Quote from: Club boi on September 04, 2016, 09:53:08 PM
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on September 04, 2016, 09:42:20 PM
Kildress v Coalisland, HealyPark 8.30pm , Friday night next ,curtain raiser Pomeroy v Gortin 7pm , with Dromore v Ardboe Sunday next , 4.15, with Killyclogher v Trillick 5.45,both at Pomeroy.

If this is true what is wrong with the county boards head. No Saturday Fixtures and 3 on Sunday??

Why ask teams to play on a Friday Night (after a day's/weeks work instead of the Saturday??

Surely there's a better venue than dungannon for the Omagh replay. Aboulste shithole of pitch and grounds

Madness alright

delgany

Near  dark  in Dungannon  tonight ......must explain  why  ref  couldn't see  near the end

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roes v Drumragh at 2.30 on Sat in LMC.

No odds re our U16s in the Championship at noon nor men needing to take half day off on Sat.

:(
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Bearded One

Can anyone post up all fixtures? Just seeing and hearing half stories at the minute!
It is what it is. Presumably.

Mikhailov

Quote from: delgany on September 04, 2016, 10:15:49 PM
Near  dark  in Dungannon  tonight ......must explain  why  ref  couldn't see  near the end

Not a good game in Dungannon - very poor senior game and an average opening game. I feel the pitch doesn't help, it is too heavy and doesn't allow good football. It slows the players down and pace choked out of every player.

In saying that - both senior teams will win nothing going on their performance tonight. Trillick the stand out team to date from what I have seen but Eglish very poor also

KIDDO 4

Clonoe v Omagh , 2.15 Dungannon , Sun next, preceeded by Stewertstown v Eskra at 12.45.

Uncle Kev

Quote from: delgany on September 04, 2016, 10:15:49 PM
I agree totally with the fact it was near dark in Dungannon at 7-45pm. I heard a jack from the county board say that the game can go on to sunset which is 8-15 . This is the type of assholes we have in the county board. At 8-15 tonight I needed the full lights on my van to get home !

vallankumous

Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 04, 2016, 09:56:08 PM
Do you not know that the county board are a shower of hungry hours ! Expecting eegits to tr**p from the replayed game in Dungannon straight to Pomeroy ! Cuthbert will be wearing some pair of trunks in him next weekend ! The auld balls will be well warmed with fivers !

They may be providing for spectators that want to do this.

KIDDO 4

Thursday night  ,Rock v Brockagh junior championship ,8pm Stewartstown ,Sat at Carrickmore  1pm Clann Na Gael v Clogher , 2.30 Owen Roes v Drumragh ,and 4pm , Tattyreagh v Glenelly . With Galbally the venue on Sat next also for 2 intermediate championship games ,Aghaloo v Moortown at 4pm and Derrylaughan vCookstown  5.30 PM .

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on September 04, 2016, 10:39:01 PM
Thursday night  ,Rock v Brockagh  junior championship 8pm, at Stewartstown ,Sat  3 games at Loughmacrory in junior championship , 1pm Clann Na Gael v Clogher , 2.30 Owen Roes v Drumragh and 4pm , Tattyreagh v Glenelly . With Galbally the venue on Sat next also for 2 intermediate championship games ,Aghaloo v Moortown at 4pm and Derrylaughan vCookstown  5.30 PM .

Changed already.

We are at 1 in Carrickmore on Sat.

Our U16s are at home in Championship at noon.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

mick999

Quote from: The Bearded One on September 04, 2016, 10:22:31 PM
Can anyone post up all fixtures? Just seeing and hearing half stories at the minute!
All on the tyrone website :

http://tyronegaa.ie/fixtures-results/club/

The Bearded One

Some of these fixtures are nothing short of a disgrace, obviously all that is driving the decisions is money.
The venues and times of some games defy logic.
It is what it is. Presumably.

WT4E

Is the dromore and Killyclogher double header not value for money considering that they could split them up and you would have to pay into both matches? Or will they increase the admission?