Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: leenie on August 25, 2016, 12:05:27 PM
Quote from: GaelTheGael on August 25, 2016, 11:59:02 AM
Quote from: Legoman5 on August 25, 2016, 08:40:16 AM
Its Kileshill who where supposidly betting against themselves with players unavailable for the game, Just name the team lads, no one is guna come after ye, thats what the forum is about #discussion
Heard it was brave money they had on it as well at 2/1, couple of grands worth.

Surely there are consequences for this ???

not sure there is anything in the official guide about gambling? any players/teams caught at this carry on should face lengthy suspensions imo.

The Trap

Not condoning this if it happened but don't bookies win every day from races that are fixed?

KIDDO 4

Simon Brady for Pomeroy v Aygharan , Mark O Neill for Coalisland v Galbally ,Dermot Monaghan for Ardboe vEdendork , Kieran Eannetta  Cookstown v Brackaville,and Alan Nash for Carrickmore v Dungannon hurling .

time ticking away

:D you left out dromore vs strabane
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

redhandofgod

Tonights predictions

Pomeroy by +4
Coalisland by +8

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: redhandofgod on August 26, 2016, 12:54:03 PM
Tonights predictions

Pomeroy by +4
Coalisland by +8

Have you seen Pomeroys championship record.

Tyrone Gaa

I fancy Pomeroy for the IFC championship, I know there record has been poor but they have good league form that usually slips away there seems to be a consistency about them now.
Living the dream!!!

vallankumous

http://teamtalkmag.com/2016/08/live-radio-aghyaran-v-pomeroy-coalisland-v-galbally-fri-26th-aug-645pm/

It's great there's radio coverage. I'll be watching twitter to compliment.
Gone are the days of waiting for text messages or telefax for updates.

KIDDO 4

Donal Dorman , Dromore v Strabane  and   Brian Mc Callion , Kildress v Augher

square_ball

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on August 26, 2016, 03:09:07 PM
I fancy Pomeroy for the IFC championship, I know there record has been poor but they have good league form that usually slips away there seems to be a consistency about them now.

They are my tip too probably have the 3 best club players in the division and are going well. Tonight is a banana skin but should get through it OK.

The Trap

Three better club players than Sean Cavanagh Colm Cavanagh Ronan McNamee Padraig McNulty Niall MCKenna........never mind Johnny LAfferty PEter Hughes Marty Murray Eoin Mulligan Niall Gavin to a name a few......

omagh_gael

Pomeroy beat Aghayarn by 2 with a goal in last few minutes from Chris Colhoun (2-12 to 16). Sounded like a great game on teamtalk. Ronan McHugh scored 8 points from free kicks, could have been doing with him in Croke Park on the 6th August. Did he make much/any impact at underage for Tyrone? I can't recall.

vallankumous

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 26, 2016, 08:55:17 PM
Pomeroy beat Aghayarn by 2 with a goal in last few minutes from Chris Colhoun (2-12 to 16). Sounded like a great game on teamtalk. Ronan McHugh scored 8 points from free kicks, could have been doing with him in Croke Park on the 6th August. Did he make much/any impact at underage for Tyrone? I can't recall.

Teamtalk said they were going to interview Mark Harte. Did I miss it or do they post it up later?

square_ball

Usually videos go up a day or two after the match.