Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Great win for our thirds tonight who have now put Beragh and Fntona out of the Div3 Championship. At least we have something to cheer about.  ;D

Club boi

Quote from: EC Unique on June 29, 2014, 11:17:25 PM
Great win for our thirds tonight who have now put Beragh and Fntona out of the Div3 Championship. At least we have something to cheer about.  ;D

I hear it was a "saft" penalty to help you's scrape through tonight

Under Lights

Great win against a heavily fancied Fintona side. Who do they have in the next round?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Under Lights on June 30, 2014, 07:51:21 AM

Great win against a heavily fancied Fintona side. Who do they have in the next round?

Hunky Dorys JFC Quarter Finals
Errigal Ciaran III v Derrytresk or Tattyreagh
Owen Roes v Dregish or Glenelly
Brocagh or Clann na nGael v Castlederg
Killyman v Rock
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyroneboi

Some win for your boys yesterday Norf? Looking at that draw you would be looking at a semi final at least!

bigtogs

Will Friday nights games go ahead as they are not starred games....

on the sideline

Quote from: Club boi on June 29, 2014, 11:47:34 PM

Absolutely shocking decision and saw Fintona man lined incorrectly.

on the sideline

Official fixtures for the week ahead released yet?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: tyroneboi on June 30, 2014, 09:45:10 AM
Some win for your boys yesterday Norf? Looking at that draw you would be looking at a semi final at least!

Cheers. The boys played rightly, but in fairness Clogher were poor on the day. I was surprised how quickly the fight went out of them. Sometimes you get days like this. Our team are a bit raw yet, and could follow up an excellent display with an average one.

Dregish and Brockagh were probably the two best two teams I seen this year, and we won those games, so not getting carried away by no means. Indeed Glenelly will be keen to avenge our win from a wee weeks back as well, if they get through.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: on the sideline on June 30, 2014, 03:15:52 PM
Quote from: Club boi on June 29, 2014, 11:47:34 PM

Absolutely shocking decision and saw Fintona man lined incorrectly.

It was a penalty, not sure about the 2nd yellow as any one of the 3 men could have been cautioned for the foul.  The red card resulting coul be deemed harsh but not the penalty, he was took down in the box.
Living the dream!!!

winghalfback

Clonoe v Coalisland U21 championship tonight should be a good game

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: winghalfback on July 01, 2014, 06:47:25 PM
Clonoe v Coalisland U21 championship tonight should be a good game

Coalisland missing big frank alexander lowe in around the middle, be to big a loss.
Clonoe to win it well.

Club Rossa

Pomeroy beat Ardboe by 2 points in u 21s tonight.

bigtogs

We beat coalisland by 7 both teams missing a few.....we where not great job done though..... Martin coney refereed it my god he is awful.... coalisland fullback mckernan who is good player committed at 12/13 fouls made 6 alone when yellow carded. .... one tackle alone on Darly Magee was veey dangerous and could have resulted in a bad injury..

winghalfback

Quote from: bigtogs on July 01, 2014, 10:27:01 PM
We beat coalisland by 7 both teams missing a few.....we where not great job done though..... Martin coney refereed it my god he is awful.... coalisland fullback mckernan who is good player committed at 12/13 fouls made 6 alone when yellow carded. .... one tackle alone on Darly Magee was veey dangerous and could have resulted in a bad injury..

He met his match when he run into the clonoe number 3 twice and on another occasion clone number 4. Was a decent game to watch Magee will be a great player in a few years time has a great eye for a score and his second goal was sublime. Clonoe look strong all over you would wonder where the missing players would fit in. Coalisland missed their players more Hampsey and Quinn were left with to much to do on their own.
Clonoe v Pomeroy next week should be a good game.