Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

Cookstown aren't in that bracket anymore in my opinion. They are a top 6 side and Killyclogher probably are not to far away either. They had a stinker of a 2nd half against the Moy in the championship that may have ruined their year to be fair

Club Rossa

We barely got over the line against a severely weakened Clonoe side.Granted we are a few men short ourselves but the Rahillys were down 6 or 7.The other thing that worries me is our record in Healy Park.Our last 6 game there have yielded 1win,1 draw and 4 defeats.Carmen would be heavily fancied but you never know in a one off game,anything could happen.

EC Unique

Knock Yer Mucker In

Have to agree that Carrickmore should win it.

But for me with Ardboe in the league final it begs a more serious question, especially with Trillick getting relegated, what the feck was going on in the championship?

Moortown Spuds

As per RRHF's recommendation, Sean Cavanagh is the new captain.

clarshack

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 25, 2013, 07:06:01 PM
Have to agree that Carrickmore should win it.

But for me with Ardboe in the league final it begs a more serious question, especially with Trillick getting relegated, what the feck was going on in the championship?

bit like moortown winning div 2 but getting knocked out of champ by relegated team.

Club Rossa

We just weren't playing well at championship time.In the weeks leading up to the Trillick game we had laboured to a win over Greencastle,drew with Cookstown and Donaghmore and beat an Eglish team that was struggling badly.Apart from that,Trillick showed a fierce hunger over the 2 games that we didn't match and were very deserving winners.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bigtogs

Well done to Carrickmore after a shaky start to the league..... finished 5th in the league and won the top 4 play off...

hugh the root

Ardboe will never learn how to kill off a game.3 points up and an extra man they empty their bench and take off their playmaker Brian Mc Guigan.Ardboe managers have dumped some trophies from 2009.

Under Lights

Quote from: ONeill on November 26, 2013, 10:22:52 PM
Some wait for Derrytresk.

Agreed. A real farce. That game between Derrytresk and Rock should have been held off for a week. I fancy the Division 3 team to beat Derrytresk because of the wait. Hard to beat playing week in week out.

winghalfback

Sad news coming out of the aghaloo club this morning a young senior player has died.

Norf Tyrone

Just hearing the Aghaloo news this morning. Shocking.

Don't want to add my tuppence yet.

RIP.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

maggie

Quote from: winghalfback on November 27, 2013, 10:11:21 AM
Sad news coming out of the aghaloo club this morning a young senior player has died.

Tragic.  RIP to the young lad.

Club Rossa

Very disappointing defeat last night.3 pts ahead and a man up going into the last few minutes yet we didn't get it done.That said,we have improved greatly since our cship debacle and have the makings of a decent team.Congratulations to Carrickmore who showed their famous fighting spirit.
Then I heard the news coming out of Aghaloo which puts lasts defeat into perspective.