Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 08, 2012, 08:04:46 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 08, 2012, 08:02:59 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 08, 2012, 07:55:31 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 08, 2012, 07:50:52 PM
I see Gortin gave Killeeshil quite the hammering today.

Is that true? 10-19 to 0-3?

9-21 to 0-06 according to tyronegaa.ie

That's mad!

i wouldnt read too much into that scoreline. heard that there were 2 weddings affecting killeeshil this weekend with one of them in tipperary. they tried to change the date of the game but gortin wouldnt budge.

EC Unique

ziggysego

Greencastle 1-17 Killeeshil 0-07
Testing Accessibility

clarshack

Quote from: ziggysego on July 08, 2012, 11:07:28 PM

ziggy, i think killeeshil conceded enough today. no need to add another 1-17 onto them  ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: clarshack on July 08, 2012, 11:12:19 PM

ziggy, i think killeeshil conceded enough today. no need to add another 1-17 onto them  ;)

That's the score. Tyrone website has got it wrong.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tommo2

Quote from: ONeill on July 09, 2012, 12:43:07 AM

You played Kildress.

What happened Kildress. They had been playing quite well and had picked up a couple of wins recently!! Or were Greencastle just brilliant.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Tommo2 on July 09, 2012, 10:24:41 AM
Quote from: ONeill on July 09, 2012, 12:43:07 AM

You played Kildress.

What happened Kildress. They had been playing quite well and had picked up a couple of wins recently!! Or were Greencastle just brilliant.

An Casilean Glas going rightly now after a horrid start.  Suppose they had a very tough opening few games against the nig guns but seem to be picking up points now. 

Looks like Trillick will be plying their trade in D2 next year.

Wee Roddy

I wonder how the county board will manage to pin Carmen for the 5 sent off in the Killyclogher v Dromore game??
Perhaps the CCCCCC will get Dromid people to go on the Joe Duffy show to talk about the disgraceful scenes!!
Shame on the Tyrone Herald not to have it on the back and front page. Shame on Kenny Archer for not telling it how it is in the Irish News.
Shame on Pat Spillane just for the sake of it i say

Tommo2

Roddy, 2 players sent off for striking in the same incident. The other 3 players were each sent off for 2 yellows. Mind you, Killycloghers pitch is on the road to Carrickmore. Definite link there!!

Wee Roddy

Tommo2

Quote from: Wee Roddy on July 09, 2012, 04:37:51 PM
I was at it. Fussy ref!!

Thats the nicest thing he was called yesterday. Think McCusker will be lucky to get away with 1 month considering he continued to punch people after the ref moved in to stop it.

everymanaman

eachaidh

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hijack the thread but please bear with me!

I have been made aware of a study that the University of Ulster are currently carrying out into defibrillators in the GAA. It's an all-Ireland study that is based on line.

As this is such an important and emotive subject for many of us Gaels I thought that I should try to get the word out so that as many of us as possible participate in order to make the results more reliable. The link is below and I would encourage everyone to take the 5 minutes and complete the form. The idea is to get a picture of where we are at as an organisation with the provision of this life saving equipment.

I should state that this is not my study and I am not involved in it other than that I know the people carrying it out. But on their behalf I would like to thank everyone who does fill it out in advance. Your help will be greatly appreciated and hopefully will help the GAA and all of our members. Getting this information may eventually even help to save lives.

Go raibh maith agat!

Link Below:

https://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/971431/CRP-Defibrillators-Survey