Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: tyronehead on March 12, 2012, 01:02:58 PM
We get the abuse in here and it is the clubs that are the hypocrites with paying trainers and managers etc..
As if they are all holier than thou and it is themselves that have created this whole hypocrisy .Go through each club in Div1 and 2 and tell me which clubs are paying within the regulated  allowances ....
The sickening part is they wont admit it and everyone on here knows it is going on and all are in on it.

Quote from: tyronehead on March 12, 2012, 05:52:59 PM
Why in our submission responding to the Ard Stiurthoir's discussion paper did our county board advocate the implimentation of the Association's existing policy ,rules and guidlines on its amateur status .
Does that not smell of hypocisy of the highest order then?
If your point is all our board members are club members and that it is hard to put across a practical arguement against not supporting payment to managers , why did we respond in our counties submission that we support the amateur status of our association.

You are very ambivalent in your opinions on the County board, Hard working amateurs who do not deserve the abuse or hypocrites? ???

tyronehead

Quote from: LeoMc on March 12, 2012, 10:07:31 PM
Quote from: tyronehead on March 12, 2012, 01:02:58 PM
We get the abuse in here and it is the clubs that are the hypocrites with paying trainers and managers etc..
As if they are all holier than thou and it is themselves that have created this whole hypocrisy .Go through each club in Div1 and 2 and tell me which clubs are paying within the regulated  allowances ....
The sickening part is they wont admit it and everyone on here knows it is going on and all are in on it.

Quote from: tyronehead on March 12, 2012, 05:52:59 PM
Why in our submission responding to the Ard Stiurthoir's discussion paper did our county board advocate the implimentation of the Association's existing policy ,rules and guidlines on its amateur status .
Does that not smell of hypocisy of the highest order then?
If your point is all our board members are club members and that it is hard to put across a practical arguement against not supporting payment to managers , why did we respond in our counties submission that we support the amateur status of our association.

You are very ambivalent in your opinions on the County board, Hard working amateurs who do not deserve the abuse or hypocrites? ???

Maybe there are both present on the county board / they are both .You tell me in relation to the amateur status , what way are our managers looked after ?

rrhf

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on March 13, 2012, 11:59:00 AM

There's something in the back of my mind quite some time ago of a Fintona player who was called up to play for Tyrone in I think it was an NFL game

That is scandalous

Aaron Boone

Quote from: rrhf on March 13, 2012, 10:19:26 PM

There's something in the back of my mind quite some time ago of a Fintona player who was called up to play for Tyrone in I think it was an NFL game

That is scandalous
Actually for the size of Fintona they should have more county players.

Shadylimp

That is scandalous

Almost as scandalous as donaghmore winning something in senior football. How long?
'Oh honey I didn't get drunk. I just went into a strange fantasy world'

Norf Tyrone

Are there any dates for the ACL games yet?

There are some on Moy's website, but are these official?

By the way, Moy's website is something I dream that ours one day will be. Absoloutely superb.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Man Marker

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on March 14, 2012, 01:42:36 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on March 13, 2012, 10:46:06 PM

That is scandalous
Actually for the size of Fintona they should have more county players.
Really? Strabane and Dungannon must be an absolute disgrace then.Believe it or not in terms of membership numbers we've less than Eskra.

Dungannon had county players playing last Sunday my friend

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 14, 2012, 01:30:42 PM
Are there any dates for the ACL games yet?

There are some on Moy's website, but are these official?

By the way, Moy's website is something I dream that ours one day will be. Absoloutely superb.
the fixtures are now up on the tyrone website
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Man Marker

You said Dungannon must be an absolute disgrace, like it or not, Dungannon had a number of county players playing last Sunday, had youse any in any code?

tyroneboi

Is it the same management for derrytresk this year does anyone know?

Put A Name On Er

Can anyone tell me of any sites i can get the Galway v Tyrone game live? Radio or live streaming??

tyronehead

Quote from: tyroneboi on March 16, 2012, 04:59:13 PM
Is it the same management for derrytresk this year does anyone know?

Not 100% sure but had heard one of the partnership was heading to Errigal to partner new man there .Anyone to confirm or deny this .

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

oakleafgael

Tommo2

Any truth that some of the first few league games could be postponed due to the involvement of the u21's and Tyrone seniors in the div 2 league final?