Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Tescos All Ireland Ladies Club Semi-Final

Sperrin Og 3-03 Claregalway (Galway)1-07

Congratulations girls, here comes the final!
Testing Accessibility

bderryman

Quote from: tyronehead on November 06, 2011, 03:51:24 PM
Quote from: tyronehead on November 05, 2011, 10:19:22 PM
The bog savage talking about investments by clubs sure it is the people all around you that are bleeding gaa clubs dry ! In and around Ardboe up through to Ballinderry how many mercenary men are there? They all talk about how many men from that area manage teams it is because they are all mercenary men and take money from all the clubs. I wonder how much money is going into the pockets of these men , it is a disgrace ,go through every one of them from colleges football right through Tyrone Division 1 and 2 and work it out , a clean farce. These people are leeches bleeding dry  the silly clubs that pay out to them.
Bderryman I wasn't referring to anyone specifically but now you are on the subject ,I wonder how much your own club members have taken in this year as managers of other clubs and university sides?
It is the region around your own club and a 10mile radius that seems to have the biggest leeches and men that take money by the fistful for managing teams , go through them all . You know rightly what is going on and it is pathetic and these people should be ashamed of themselves they are leeches and a disgrace .
u sound jealous old hand...

tyronehead

Quote from: bderryman on November 06, 2011, 04:15:37 PM
The bog savage talking about investments by clubs sure it is the people all around you that are bleeding gaa clubs dry ! In and around Ardboe up through to Ballinderry how many mercenary men are there? They all talk about how many men from that area manage teams it is because they are all mercenary men and take money from all the clubs. I wonder how much money is going into the pockets of these men , it is a disgrace ,go through every one of them from colleges football right through Tyrone Division 1 and 2 and work it out , a clean farce. These people are leeches bleeding dry  the silly clubs that pay out to them.
Bderryman I wasn't referring to anyone specifically but now you are on the subject ,I wonder how much your own club members have taken in this year as managers of other clubs and university sides?
It is the region around your own club and a 10mile radius that seems to have the biggest leeches and men that take money by the fistful for managing teams , go through them all . You know rightly what is going on and it is pathetic and these people should be ashamed of themselves they are leeches and a disgrace .
Bderryman I think it is disgusting and it illustratres the real motivation behind such people they are not Gaa men they are merely leeclhes .How anyone could make a joke out of this in the economic hardship we are all in and clubs too that people see it fit and decent to bleed clubs dry ..In all seriousness  how much are these men bringing in from university football right through to the club sides they manage , the area it seems so widespread in is the area around your own club and 10 miles radius.Someone must have an idea we could start from Tyrone Division 1 and 2 and go into Derry Division 1 etc and through to university football , the money being paid out to these people must really stick in the throat of the good decent volunteers around the clubs in these areas , it is so sad that they have bluffed so many when in reality they are the real leeches...

ExcellentDriver

Promotion/Relegation Play-Off Final Result.

Moortown 1-9 Gortin 0-8.

I was at it and; though I'm an Ardboe Man; am glad to see Moortown stay up. The game was an error-ridden game of two halves (1st Half like watching Paint Dry but the 2nd Half really was edge of yer seat stuff). Both teams guilty of shocking wides and Defences trying to play their way out of trouble (Moortown's Defending was harum scarum at times).

Peter Ogg was the one shining light for Moortown.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

bderryman

Quote from: tyronehead on November 06, 2011, 04:31:31 PM
Bderryman I think it is disgusting and it illustratres the real motivation behind such people they are not Gaa men they are merely leeclhes .How anyone could make a joke out of this in the economic hardship we are all in and clubs too that people see it fit and decent to bleed clubs dry ..In all seriousness  how much are these men bringing in from university football right through to the club sides they manage , the area it seems so widespread in is the area around your own club and 10 miles radius.Someone must have an idea we could start from Tyrone Division 1 and 2 and go into Derry Division 1 etc and through to university football , the money being paid out to these people must really stick in the throat of the good decent volunteers around the clubs in these areas , it is so sad that they have bluffed so many when in reality they are the real leeches...
do you think anyone gives a fiddlers what you think,go away and wise up you clown...

tyronehead

Quote from: bderryman on November 06, 2011, 04:41:48 PM
do you think anyone gives a fiddlers what you think,go away and wise up you clown...
Bderryman seems like I have hit a raw nerve ! Yes people do care about mercenary men running around the country taking money and yes it is very prevalent around the area you come from.You know how disgusting it is and it is time that gaa people begin to stop this and highlight the people who do it all the way from university football to club football.We are in tough economic time and these leeches should be condemned.

Put A Name On Er

Norf Tyrone

Dungannon won fairly handy. Cavlan was their main man!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

tyronehead,can you post the names of these managers that are getting paid and tell us how much they are getting?
Thanks in advance.

bderryman

Quote from: tyronehead on November 06, 2011, 04:55:29 PM
Quote from: bderryman on November 06, 2011, 04:41:48 PM
Bderryman seems like I have hit a raw nerve ! Yes people do care about mercenary men running around the country taking money and yes it is very prevalent around the area you come from.You know how disgusting it is and it is time that gaa people begin to stop this and highlight the people who do it all the way from university football to club football.We are in tough economic time and these leeches should be condemned.
go get a job u tool,how much is mickey harte getting if u know so much,wise up and dont say hes doing it for free

sheamy

Ever thought that perhaps the solution was not to pay them or anyone else?

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: The Bog Savage on November 05, 2011, 09:40:09 PM
Poor return on the rahilly investment the year ;D

got to reserve semi, won reserve league, minor's got to championship final, seniors got to champiosnhip final, and second in league, losing semi. Dromore only club in county who can better that.

So bog savage thanks for acknowledging all that time and effort invested by our club board, mentors and managers over the years. we'll keep on going thanks to the kind words of support from people like you   ;D :o
First on the field and last to leave

Man Marker

The level of ignorance displayed by tyronehead is cringe worthy. Have you ever asked how many people are invovled with the Ulster council and who make a living out of it. its worth your while to find out, but to give you a heads up, its well above the 30 mark. Have you any idea just how much cash in hand the players representing Ireland are payed whislt invovled. Any idea what inter county refs get and club refs get for games. What about the GPA payment to county players, any idea, nver mind th =e milage county players get and deserve I might add. I could go on but if you have halve a brian you should be getting the drift. Finally, heres one of the most important thing not one of those peoepl you are putting your boot into asked any of the clubs to take them never mind ask them. Don't even bother to get me started about the inter county management scene

LeoMc

Quote from: Man Marker on November 06, 2011, 09:26:04 PM
The level of ignorance displayed by tyronehead is cringe worthy. Have you ever asked how many people are invovled with the Ulster council and who make a living out of it. its worth your while to find out, but to give you a heads up, its well above the 30 mark. Have you any idea just how much cash in hand the players representing Ireland are payed whislt invovled. Any idea what inter county refs get and club refs get for games. What about the GPA payment to county players, any idea, nver mind th =e milage county players get and deserve I might add. I could go on but if you have halve a brian you should be getting the drift. Finally, heres one of the most important thing not one of those peoepl you are putting your boot into asked any of the clubs to take them never mind ask them. Don't even bother to get me started about the inter county management scene

If you want another example. How about this one last week.

"Onto Sunday I think Dromore will win by 4 or more.Ballinderry are a limited side , full back Mc guckin is wide open to be taken apart and a good man marking job on Gilligan will sort him , up close and personal."