Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Put A Name On Er

anyone know any other station / website could catch the last few mins??

how long left?

men in black

men in black

Sandino

"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Sandino

Final Score 2-16 to 2-10. Omagh win.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Watch the Break

Didn't get to the game but have to say I'm shocked by the scoreline.  Fair play to Omagh, sounds like the really clicked on the day and turned on the style.  From looking at the updates on Teamtalk it appears that O'Neill played the preverbial blinder and had others to back him up on the day.  They'll grow in confidence now and will be hoping to take it at least one step further than last year.

downatthemidda

bang goes the all east semi final theory.

eddie d

Put A Name On Er

Good question, anyone know where you could hear the Antrim county final on radio??

barelegs

Omagh played some brilliant football this evening. Mightn't have kicked anymore than three wides during the game. On the basis of that performance they won't be easily beaten by anybody. Ronan O'Neill was exceptional. I hadn't really bought into the hype about him but after that performance I could be converted. Conor Bayne was never more than a yard away from him, but all he needed was a yard.

I have to say I was very disappointed with Coalisland. Their first half performance was one of a team that wasn't particularly interested. They improved a bit in the second but at that stage it was too late. Stephen McNally aside there didn't seem to be much dynamism or urgency. They definitely missed Peter Donnelly. There were times that the Fianna were understandably annoyed with the referee, but he certainly didn't beat them.

What are the chances of Omagh and Ardboe meeting now? After last year's handbags it would certainly be interesting

Gabriel_Hurl

Well the semi final draws were this

Carrickmore/Clonoe v Derrylaughan
Ardboe/Dromore v Omagh

Dell

'There were times that the Fianna were understandably annoyed with the referee' he gave them everything! With the exception of one 45 at the very end!!!
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Club Rossa

Big result for Omagh,i had expected Coal;island to win.
So we are guaranteed East and West teams in the semi finals and possibly mid Tyrone too if Carmen win tomorrow.

barelegs

Quote from: Dell on September 24, 2011, 07:46:50 PM
'There were times that the Fianna were understandably annoyed with the referee' he gave them everything! With the exception of one 45 at the very end!!!

I think what I was trying to say was the Fianna were trying to get some momentum into their game and the referee insisted on calling back free kicks to book men or have words with them. The delays let Omagh get organised defensively and didn't do the team on the attack any good. In saying that it made little or no difference. Best team by some distance won