Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Radioulster on January 14, 2009, 07:54:10 PM
they met in Omagh in 2005. St. Galls beat them by a couple of points

Sorry, for some reason I was thinking the Loup and Johnny McBride....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Kerry Mike

Intermediate Semi-finals:

Jan 25:
St.Michael's (Galway) v Ballyroan Abbey (Laois), Dr. Hyde
Park, 2.30

St.Michael's Foilmore (Kerry) v Trillick (Tyrone), Portlaoise, 2.30.

We will have to win one of these Kerry v Tyrone clashes one of these years,

I saw Bally/Foilmore win the South Kerry Senior championship on Stephens day for the second year running, they did well to hold out a youthful Waterville, they have a good blend of experienced players and a few handy young lads. Will make for a good day out in Portlaoise with 2 South Kerry teams involved.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

KIDDO 4

Aygharan have appointed PatMcNabb as their new team manager for 2009,  with the Omagh CBS teacher   and Trillick  gael managed  Coalisland in the early stages of 2008 , Trillick in 2007 and taken Tirchonaill Gaels to a British championship  while working in London  earlier this decade.

edendorkgael

EDENDORK ST MALACHY'S GAC                     
                                           presents

"COUNTDOWN TO CROKER"

AN EVENING OF CHAT & DEBATE ON THE HOT TOPICS OF THE GAA

Would you like to be the new owner of this future greyhound champion?

Get along to the Glenavon House Hotel, Cookstown, on Friday January 23rd, when Edendork St Malachys GAC will host a gala chat evening 'Countdown To Croker' featuring Tyrone and Dublin legends from the '95 final. The greyhound pup is just one of the many items which will be auctioned on the big night, proceeds going towards the rebuilding of Edendork clubhouse, destroyed in an arson attack. Above, Austin Kelly, Edendork GFC, receives the pup from Peter Bayne (representing Mr Paddy Owens, who donated the pup). Also pictured is well known greyhound personality Mr Brenden Gervin who has kindly agreed to look after the pup.
The pup is three and a half months old and is a son of leading sire Ningbo Jack. His mother is from the much sought after breeding line of Staplers Jo and has already thrown winners in her previous two litters.
Anyone wishing to place a bid for the pup should telephone
07841 927437.

Bensars

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on January 14, 2009, 11:50:09 PM
Aygharan have appointed PatMcNabb as their new team manager for 2009,  with the Omagh CBS teacher   and Trillick  gael managed  Coalisland in the early stages of 2008 , Trillick in 2007 and taken Tirchonaill Gaels to a British championship  while working in London  earlier this decade.

Tirchonaill Gaels ?  Think he was a St Brendans man

MOJO

Damien O'Hagan & Peter Herron ARE the new Coalisland Fianna Managers. Supposed to have said that their biggest incentive was the possibility of dethroning the Rahilly's. Makes for an interesting year. ;)

tyrone86

According to the Derry thread it's Johnny McBride managing the Fianna.

KIDDO 4

Yes theLondon club is StBrendans for PatmcNabb.

longrunsthefox

Spoke to someone close to the Fianna club and no manager has been picked yet but could be soon apparently  :o

Zapatista

Quote from: MOJO on January 15, 2009, 01:40:46 PM
Damien O'Hagan & Peter Herron ARE the new Coalisland Fianna Managers. Supposed to have said that their biggest incentive was the possibility of dethroning the Rahilly's. Makes for an interesting year. ;)

Was talking to some Trillick fellas and they said Dromores success in 07 played a part in motivating Trillick for 08. It will certainly do Fianna no harm to do the same with Rahilly's.

Carmen Stateside

Got word last night that Adrian Clarke is Carrickmores new Manager.  Can anyone confirm this for me?

midnightcaller

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 17, 2009, 11:54:28 AM
Got word last night that Adrian Clarke is Carrickmores new Manager.  Can anyone confirm this for me?

Yes Stateside thats true. Was appointed over the weekend i think. Hes the father of Ronan Clarke and he used to manage Pearse Ogs in Armagh.

corn02

Quote from: Take Your Points on January 17, 2009, 04:57:47 PM
Quote from: midnightcaller on January 17, 2009, 04:14:28 PM

Yes Stateside thats true. Was appointed over the weekend i think. Hes the father of Ronan Clarke and he used to manage Pearse Ogs in Armagh.

Imagine, a Tyrone man can't be found to take Carrickmore! 

Is there no one with the nerve to put themselves forward to take theri own club?

What's the story there TYP?

midnightcaller

Quote from: Take Your Points on January 17, 2009, 04:57:47 PM
Quote from: midnightcaller on January 17, 2009, 04:14:28 PM

Imagine, a Tyrone man can't be found to take Carrickmore! 

Is there no one with the nerve to put themselves forward to take theri own club?
Its a pity you didnt put your name forward TYP. Are Carrickmore the only team to have a non Tyrone man in charge of them or why have you came out with that statement of pure tripe?

ziggysego

They're bringing someone back from the dead to manage them, from what I hear.
Testing Accessibility