Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Some win for Dromore indeed, even if the 'island lads imploded, congrats!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

orangeman

How wil Dromore fare against Mayobridge ?

Bensars

Well done Dromore, long overue.

The O neill Cup in Gardrum Park is someting a lot of Dromore men never had the chance to see. Long Long overdue.

This is the start of probably a month long celebration. There will be some drink and horses backed over the coming week.

tyssam5

It would appear that 53.2% of this board aren't the best the aul predictions. Might want to close the poll, can't have anybody cheating.

sam03/05

some performance from Dromore. Mickey Garry was superb.
Garry, ONeill (corner forward), and ONeill half back must be contenders for the Tyrone squad.

ONeill

Well done Dromore. Always good to hear of a first-timer making history. The Island will be back though - I think we'll see the O'Neill cup in Jody's 2-3 times in the next decade.

England reach the World Cup final, Dromore win Tyrone....one of those weekends.....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneboi

Dromore were mightily impressive today. I said a few weeks back that the difference maybe Dromores hunger and experience and in my opinion that was the key today.

There is no doubting that there is a County title in that coalisland team. Think that they are missing perhaps 1 or 2 really good man markers. Bit too much hype around the team in the build up to the match and it seemed to have a negative effect on the lads today.

Two of the best players on the pitch today were Fabian O'Neill and Shaun O'Neill (full forward). The FF won every single ball that came into him in the second half.

Not sure about their chances in Ulster could depend on how much they celebrate the win.

Well done to Dromore!!

Over the Bar

Well done Dromore and hopefully the bolloxes who were already talking about the Fianna winning Ulster will show a bit more respect for other teams in future.   For a club who hadn't sniffed a county final in 17 years the arrogance was unbelievable but Coalisland have always been a bit like that, like in 1991 when they started distributing the 3-in-a-row polo-shirts before playing Clonoe.

Todays hiding will bring them back down to earth a bit and make them a better team in the long run so long as they realise that no matter what's said in the papers etc., you win nothing until the final whistle sounds

A special well done to Errigal minors.  Their achievements from u14, u16 onwards has been remarkable and bodes well for the future.

Lecale2

Congratulations to Dromore. It is great to see a club win a SFC for the first time. They'll need to keep the celebrations under control if they are to progress in Ulster. I backed them at evens; that's my only interest.

hoopsaaa

orangeman

Well done again to Dromore and a word of sympathy to the Fianna who I have no doubt will be back.

new devil

:o :o Well done Dromore...we will hardly see o'neillcup2007 on here again  :D :D

KIDDO

Many thanks for the   messages   of support  , and hopefully we will go and mount a challenge for the club championship , maybe even midnight caller  who published my name recently, will also  extend  the spirit   of good will and offer congratulations.He is more than welcome to come to the home of the senior championship  winners in Tyrone for  2007 ,to view  the trophey , we waited 74 years to reach  this milestone , the alleged curse is broken  , celebrations will continue ,  senior champions 2007  , what an achievement , certainly happy days  in the  village .

ziggysego

What are you doing on the Internet tonight KIDDO? Get out there and enjoy yourself. Rub Clinton's nose in it ;)
Testing Accessibility

Tombraider

Well done to Dromore today. Dromore were dominant throughout. Unfortunately this young Fianna side just didnt perform today. Enjoy the celebrations this week Kiddo.