Derrylaughan V Omagh - Omagh by 5
Errigal V Galbally - Errigal by 5
Trillick V Carrickmore - Trillick by 4
Clonoe V Moy - Draw
Aghyaran V Coalisland - Coalisland by 3
Dromore V Edendork - Dromore by 6
Killyclogher V Ardboe - Ardboe by 2

TROUSERS

Only playoffs Moy will be in contention for is relegation ones.

bigtogs

Donaghmore V Pomeroy - Draw
Derrylaughan V Omagh - Omagh by 10
Errigal V Galbally - Errigal by 7
Trillick V Carrickmore - Carrickmore by 2
Clonoe V Moy - Clonoe by 1 will do
Aghyaran V Coalisland - Coalisland by 8
Dromore V Edendork - Dromore by 5
Killyclogher V Ardboe - Killyclogher by 6

rrhf

Donaghmore V Pomeroy - by 3
Derrylaughan V Omagh - by 5
errigal  V Galbally - draw
Trillick V Carrickmore - by 2
Clonoe v  Moy - by 1
Aghyaran V Coalisland - by 3
Dromore V Edendork - by 3
Killyclogher V Ardboe - draw

Tyrone Gaa

Donaghmore V Pomeroy - 4pts
Derrylaughan V Omagh - 4pts
Errigal  V Galbally - 3pts
Trillick V Carrickmore - 4pts
Clonoe v  Moy - 6pts
Aghyaran V Coalisland - 4pts
Dromore V Edendork - 5pts
Killyclogher V Ardboe - 2pts
Living the dream!!!

Dire Ear

rrhf
Clonoe v  Moy - by 1
Dromore V Edendork- by 3------------
Some brave guesses there!

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Dire Ear on March 27, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
rrhf
Clonoe v  Moy - by 1

Galbally to draw with Errigal is another brave shout  :-X

Dire Ear

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 27, 2018, 10:33:13 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on March 27, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
rrhf
Clonoe v  Moy - by 1

Galbally to draw with Errigal is another brave shout  :-X
maybe a betting man? !

GaelTheGael

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on March 27, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
Donaghmore V Pomeroy - Hard to call but Im going for a home win, Donaghmore I think started last season off with an away win against Clonoe so im expecting them to put in a good shift at home to start off, Im expecting a big season for Niall McKenna ahead, heard it here first!

Derrylaughan V Omagh - Tough year ahead for Derrylaughan, convincing win for the County champs even with Meyler a doubt

Errigal V Galbally - Errigal have too many danger men in this tie and I dont feel Galbally have enuf quality to pick them all up! Will we see a new Canavan enter the senior scene this season??

Trillick V Carrickmore - Home win on the basis of how well Matty and Lee have been performing! Munroe to pick up Matty but after that dont see who on the Carmen team will stop Lee Brennan

Clonoe V Moy - Clonoe, Started off last season with defeat and Colly Cav out injured with Harry Loughran also a doubt!!

Aghyaran V Coalisland - Maybe the only real chance of a big surprise imo, A long journey for Coalisland, probably know very little about Aghyaran, if they are over confident they could be turned over, My wild card of the wkend  - Aghyaran

Dromore V Edendork - Dromore seemed to have went well in the Ulster league getting to the final, final of the U21's also, they've lost a few good players this season but will be too strong for Edendork

Killyclogher V Ardboe - Killyclogher have been training since November, a chance they may peak too soon maybe but im predicting they get off to a flyer in the league, hunger will be back after losing there championship crown last season
Heard rumours he has taken a step back from all the football he has been playing. Away Tyrone U20s and playing with Errigal minors just as he prepares for exams.

redhandefender

Quote from: GaelTheGael on March 27, 2018, 12:36:25 PM
Donaghmore V Pomeroy - Hard to call but Im going for a home win, Donaghmore I think started last season off with an away win against Clonoe so im expecting them to put in a good shift at home to start off, Im expecting a big season for Niall McKenna ahead, heard it here first!

Derrylaughan V Omagh - Tough year ahead for Derrylaughan, convincing win for the County champs even with Meyler a doubt

Errigal V Galbally - Errigal have too many danger men in this tie and I dont feel Galbally have enuf quality to pick them all up! Will we see a new Canavan enter the senior scene this season??

Trillick V Carrickmore - Home win on the basis of how well Matty and Lee have been performing! Munroe to pick up Matty but after that dont see who on the Carmen team will stop Lee Brennan

Clonoe V Moy - Clonoe, Started off last season with defeat and Colly Cav out injured with Harry Loughran also a doubt!!

Aghyaran V Coalisland - Maybe the only real chance of a big surprise imo, A long journey for Coalisland, probably know very little about Aghyaran, if they are over confident they could be turned over, My wild card of the wkend  - Aghyaran

Dromore V Edendork - Dromore seemed to have went well in the Ulster league getting to the final, final of the U21's also, they've lost a few good players this season but will be too strong for Edendork

Killyclogher V Ardboe - Killyclogher have been training since November, a chance they may peak too soon maybe but im predicting they get off to a flyer in the league, hunger will be back after losing there championship crown last season
Heard rumours he has taken a step back from all the football he has been playing. Away Tyrone U20s and playing with Errigal minors just as he prepares for exams.

hope that's true, bad for errigal but good for his career in the long run

Club boi

Quote from: Onthe40 on March 26, 2018, 04:19:32 PM
Quote from: Club boi on March 26, 2018, 02:49:48 PM
Donaghmore V Pomeroy - by 5
Derrylaughan V Omagh - by 8
Errigal V Galbally - by 6
Trillick V Carrickmore - by 3
Clonoe V Moy - by 10
Aghyaran V Coalisland - by 7
Dromore V Edendork - by 8
Killyclogher V Ardboe - by 2

Eglish v Dungannon - by 2
Gortin v Augher - by 1
Kildress v Owen Roes - by 2
Moortown v Cookstown - by 2
Stewartstown v Aghaloo - by 4
Strabane v Loughmacrory - by 1
Tattyreagh v Greencastle - by 5
Urney v Derrytresk - by 8

So Derrytresk might as well be relegated already then :)

Why cause I suggest they'll lose the 1st game??

tiempo

Quote from: redhandefender on March 27, 2018, 04:51:03 PM
Quote from: GaelTheGael on March 27, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

hope that's true, bad for errigal but good for his career in the long run

That would be a great call if true. I know Jim McGuinness jumped headlong off the cliff talking about duty of care to his players while simultaneously sending Leo McLoone out to "do" Joe McMahon, but I really do despair at the flogging some of the young lads get, would a county management committee be wise to appoint a role to oversee the frequency of training and games of the top 20 affected players, and try to bring some rational thought to proceedings for a bit of longevity for the player? Commission a study and then build in some practical local guidelines/bye-laws. Suppose it would be near impossible as someone somewhere would feel shafted.

Therealdonald

Any word on what clubs are going well this year? I read above that Killyclogher are training since November. They are consistently probably the best conditioned team in Tyrone.