Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bearded One

It is what it is. Presumably.

skeog

Would Dom not like to have a go at it.

Tyrone95

Not sure, he is a proven winner but already has had 2 spells with us..

Tyrone95

Quote from: Thastheball on October 04, 2017, 12:08:03 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on October 04, 2017, 12:05:50 PM

The question that should be asked are you ready to win the championship before you consider Dom
Correct, based on last years performaces it is clearly no.

Club boi

Quote from: Tyrone95 on October 04, 2017, 01:36:03 PM
Quote from: Thastheball on October 04, 2017, 12:08:03 PM

The question that should be asked are you ready to win the championship before you consider Dom
Correct, based on last years performaces it is clearly no.

Go back maybe 5 or 6 years with that no. Walked to a few county finals playing none of the big boys and beat in them. Once Gormley decides to step down as player/manager/referee you's will be even further from that number 16

The Golden Years

I think Dom has had 3 spells with us if I am correct. He is a good manager but not the answer. We need someone who is going to spend time and build a team. Who that is another question. Contrary to popular opinion I do think the potential is there. I don't think the standard in Tyrone is that high and with a bit of luck anyone could win a county title. Mark my words we will be back. And it will be sooner rather than later. 🇮🇪🇮🇪

driveherin

Anyone listen to teamtalkmag last night? What nonsense was Petesy kennedy talking!!!??? Bigger difference between 17-20 and 18-21!!!!  And that was only the start of it! And that clown has a role in the County Board!!??

TROUSERS

Quote from: driveherin on October 05, 2017, 02:12:23 PM
Anyone listen to teamtalkmag last night? What nonsense was Petesy kennedy talking!!!??? Bigger difference between 17-20 and 18-21!!!!  And that was only the start of it! And that clown has a role in the County Board!!??

Good man at sorting out fixtures and tickets

Under Lights

Quote from: driveherin on October 05, 2017, 02:12:23 PM

Listened to it aye, he seemed to back track when Noel said its still three years difference Petesy.

What a great service teamtalk provide btw.

tiempo

No mention of Matty Donnelly's disappearing act in last Saturday's semi-final

Was he injured? If not then that was a 2/10 performance for the incumbent midfield All-Star lining out at wing forward

Trillick missed a trick not putting him on the edge of the square too due to his underperformance or even as a plan b

County is full of dedicated fit lads horsing up and down the 10/12 positions, Matty didnt even manage that, truely passive performance

redhandefender

Quote from: tiempo on October 06, 2017, 09:21:46 PM

Was he injured? If not then that was a 2/10 performance for the incumbent midfield All-Star lining out at wing forward

Trillick missed a trick not putting him on the edge of the square too due to his underperformance or even as a plan b

County is full of dedicated fit lads horsing up and down the 10/12 positions, Matty didnt even manage that, truely passive performance

Now its getting ridiculous, so now mattie D isn't county standard?

square_ball

Come on Tiempo tell what Matty done on you? Did he ignore you when you were looking a picture for snapchat?

tiempo

Quote from: square_ball on October 06, 2017, 10:20:06 PM
Come on Tiempo tell what Matty done on you? Did he ignore you when you were looking a picture for snapchat?

Wouldn't sign my club tyrone goodie bag  ::)

Club boi

Quote from: redhandefender on October 06, 2017, 09:35:20 PM

Now its getting ridiculous, so now mattie D isn't county standard?

He just stated the obvious that Mattie done nowt in the game when a County star and former all star he should be standing out. Nothing wrong with his analysis in my eyes

Il Bomber Destro

Hardly the most surprising thing in this day and age.

I wouldn't say Donnelly would be the first high profile county player to have a very quiet game in a big Championship game, by all accounts David Moran was anonymous for his side in their Kerry Championship exit last night.

Donnelly has been out of sorts for a lot of the year however, he had a very poor league campaign and was a mixed bag in Championship. The rest over the winter might do him some good.