Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Those games on the 21st been scrapped anyway
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

blewuporstuffed

Any word on when the next round of league fixtures is going to be?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 16, 2015, 01:07:05 PM

26th July.

Its on the website.

on the sideline

Quote from: Under Lights on July 16, 2015, 01:12:03 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 16, 2015, 01:07:05 PM

26th July.

Its on the website.

If Tyrone keep winning what dates/weekends will their games be?

I take it those games down for Sunday 2nd August are starred (as taken from the starred list as far as I remember)? *provided Tyrone are still going

Norf Tyrone

On holidays here but just seen fixtures coming up.

We've had no games for 6 weeks and then we get Cship next Friday and a league game on the Sunday.

Feast or a famine.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

oakleafgael

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 17, 2015, 02:23:41 PM
On holidays here but just seen fixtures coming up.

We've had no games for 6 weeks and then we get Cship next Friday and a league game on the Sunday.

Feast or a famine.

That's a strange one, I take it youse drew the short straw and are in the preliminary round to make it 16 for the first round? Hardly fair expecting youse to play a championship match first. If Tyrone win at the weekend I cant see your match going ahead either.

bogball88

redhandefender

will Mc shane be available to play. I heard the game was to be put back because of him

Soup an Samajiz

Matches all on this weekend it seems then for now, be alocka cobwebs to blow out
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

Tommo2

I take it these league games are starred.

Under Lights

It's been that long since the last game can someone remind me what is the maximum number of subs that can be used in a game now? Is it 6 or 5?

Thanks  :-\ :-[

on the sideline

Do you's think the games will go ahead next Sunday as scheduled? If they weren't Galway Races is tempting...

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: Under Lights on July 22, 2015, 02:18:24 PM
It's been that long since the last game can someone remind me what is the maximum number of subs that can be used in a game now? Is it 6 or 5?

How long is a game while we're asking?

Soup an Samajiz

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on July 22, 2015, 05:14:04 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on July 22, 2015, 02:18:24 PM

How long is a game while we're asking?

This is the one were ye use ur hands isn't it, or is it that 'ol ground ball one? cuz I think they're different
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

oakleafgael

Clogher beat Owen Roes by a point in a close enough finish, will be a tough one for the OR's to take. Clogher well on top in the first half but OR's worked themselves into a 3 point lead helped by a goal a wee bit against the run of play. Thought Clogher's race was run but a great goal put them a point ahead and they just about held on, although OR's had a couple of chances to force a draw so only have themselves to blame. A meaty enough "melee" after the game as well.

Brendan Boggs was outstanding for the losers, what age would he be now? Disappointed with Cathal McShane, tried too hard at times during the match and didn't cover himself in glory after it either. McConnel outstanding for the winners.

Killyclogher great spot for the game, pitch it great order.