Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYerJob Linesman

Excuse me KYMI, I think you owe me an apology.  I didn't comment on this at all.

I do usually reserve the bulk of my bitterness for the Derry thread.
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Hereiam

Good to see Clonoe beat after their antics after they beat Errigal in the championship. Shower of muppets the lot of them.

bigtogs

Quote from: bigtogs on August 11, 2014, 04:37:19 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on August 11, 2014, 04:19:53 PM
Watching the Dromore v Clonoe game yesterday it was great to see such intensity heart and desire but would clonoe fans think its fair tofsay it was lost on the line with a few big calls going wrong.

subs where great I suppose....carrying the ball constantly Into the tackle and bad decision making all contributed to our downfall...huge credit must go to dromore they refused to buckle or panic.... but that group of players have been good for us so that's the way it goes

*subs where not great.... I meant

bigtogs

Quote from: bigtogs on August 11, 2014, 04:37:19 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on August 11, 2014, 04:19:53 PM
Watching the Dromore v Clonoe game yesterday it was great to see such intensity heart and desire but would clonoe fans think its fair tofsay it was lost on the line with a few big calls going wrong.

subs where great I suppose....carrying the ball constantly Into the tackle and bad decision making all contributed to our downfall...huge credit must go to dromore they refused to buckle or panic.... but that group of players have been good for us so that's the way it goes

*subs where not great.... I meant

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on August 11, 2014, 04:41:06 PM
Excuse me KYMI, I think you owe me an apology.  I didn't comment on this at all.

Indeed, got the wrong poster, GerryfromDerry it was meant for, apology offered.

Up The Middle

Quote from: Hereiam on August 11, 2014, 04:48:13 PM
Good to see Clonoe beat after their antics after they beat Errigal in the championship. Shower of muppets the lot of them.

You would know a pile about it you dose.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Club boi

What did they do??

DoYerJob Linesman

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on August 11, 2014, 04:56:50 PM
Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on August 11, 2014, 04:41:06 PM

Indeed, got the wrong poster, GerryfromDerry it was meant for, apology offered.

Accepted
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

rrhf

Bitter auld type of comment that.

Carmenalways

Cracking contest yesterday in carmen. Really enjoyed it.  Dromore  has sent out a real statement of intent and now must be strong favourites to lift the cup. Has anyone any odds on the championship?? ;D

inroundthesquare

Quote from: smort on August 11, 2014, 04:29:53 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 11, 2014, 04:27:26 PM
Quote from: smort on August 11, 2014, 04:25:40 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on August 11, 2014, 04:04:43 PM
Is he trying to get a free pair of puma or something with that photo?

Lot of Saturday games coming up it would seem.

A lot of men work on a Saturday and yet 4 of the last 5 games, important promotion and relegation matches, are going to be played off on Saturdays from now to the end of the season  >:(
is there a 4 week break between the second last and last league game?  :o

Didn't notice that! Absolutely shocking if that is the case  >:(

There are 5 rounds left in Division 1, so the gap is between the third last and second last games for Division 1.  24th August, 6th September, 13th September and 4th October are the only listed fixtures so there is one more after this?

Under Lights

I wonder why they didn't put games to that fixtures.

barelegs

Probably because they'll not want teams who could meet other in the championship playing each other in the league beforehand. As an example Trillick and Greencastle could well meet in the intermediate championship final and they have yet to meet in the league.

On that game, it could well be a de facto league final, with Trillick gaining the top spot on head to head (though on the same number of points) if they win.  That assumes that they both wins whatever games they have between now and their league meeting.

Club boi

Quote from: barelegs on August 12, 2014, 06:26:00 PM
Probably because they'll not want teams who could meet other in the championship playing each other in the league beforehand. As an example Trillick and Greencastle could well meet in the intermediate championship final and they have yet to meet in the league.

On that game, it could well be a de facto league final, with Trillick gaining the top spot on head to head (though on the same number of points) if they win.  That assumes that they both wins whatever games they have between now and their league meeting.

Sure Omaghs due to face Dromore next Friday night 15th!!!!

barelegs

Quote from: Club boi on August 12, 2014, 07:03:34 PM
Quote from: barelegs on August 12, 2014, 06:26:00 PM

Sure Omaghs due to face Dromore next Friday night 15th!!!!

Yes, but they don't know who they're due to play in the championship until after the draw is made on Sunday night.