Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

Tyrone reserve championship final tonight at Healy Park ,Omagh 2.9 ECiarian1.13,completing the reserve and senior championship double for Errigal.

rrhf

Might be enough for the balky gawker men to win club of the year

EC Unique

Great year for the club. Senior and reserve double along with minor league and U16 Championship. Given that the senior/reserve panel is quite young along with the underage success I think the future is bright in Errigal. :)

scout

hearing a few stuff that theres a tyrone u21 ('provisional' as such) squad already doing training, whether this being gym etc. but i from what i hear theres people on this panel who aren't making their senior bench (and not even a D1 team), people who dont have a club and others who cause they were on the minor panel several years ago, who aren't outstanding players for their seniors are included.
there are some serious young players in tyrone at this age group, and a lot of them aren't getting chances, D2 & D3 have some really good young players and put on better team who knows...
if mark bradley and mcgahan from the minors aren't included on the squad, then i don't know.

skeog

Hurlers on the ditch in every county let raymond and his mentors get on with picking a panel.

stpauls

Quote from: EC Unique on November 22, 2012, 09:43:19 AM
Great year for the club. Senior and reserve double along with minor league and U16 Championship. Given that the senior/reserve panel is quite young along with the underage success I think the future is bright in Errigal. :)

also, don't forget the Ladies championship and the Juniors reaching the playoffs!!  ;)

EC Unique

Quote from: stpauls on November 23, 2012, 09:37:28 AM

also, don't forget the Ladies championship and the Juniors reaching the playoffs!!  ;)

Good man. I hope to add a senior league to the list as well.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: EC Unique on November 23, 2012, 09:54:46 AM

If you don't win on Sunday it would be a major surprise. We have had two league games since August. Fitness????The wonderful CCC has ensured that this is a one horse race.

EC Unique

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 23, 2012, 11:17:34 AM

If you don't win on Sunday it would be a major surprise. We have had two league games since August. Fitness????The wonderful CCC has ensured that this is a one horse race.

Ah I don't know. Our boys are tired and prob a bit sore since last Sunday. Missing a few through suspension and injury including Pete Harte. Not sure if the boys will be up for it after last weekends disappointment.

winghalfback

Quote from: EC Unique on November 23, 2012, 11:30:33 AM

Ah I don't know. Our boys are tired and prob a bit sore since last Sunday. Missing a few through suspension and injury including Pete Harte. Not sure if the boys will be up for it after last weekends disappointment.

EC pull the other one your boys will give the rahillys a serious tanking on sunday because the difference in the level of football played since August or september

EC Unique

Quote from: winghalfback on November 23, 2012, 09:24:52 PM

EC pull the other one your boys will give the rahillys a serious tanking on sunday because the difference in the level of football played since August or september

That depends if they could be bothered with another league title.

winghalfback

Quote from: EC Unique on November 23, 2012, 09:31:29 PM

Was talking to a few of your senior players today they are going for it they dont plan to be taking it easy tomorrow afternoon. My prediction is an EC v Fianna final EC taking home yet another title some season for them

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: winghalfback on November 24, 2012, 04:39:12 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 23, 2012, 09:31:29 PM

Was talking to a few of your senior players today they are going for it they dont plan to be taking it easy tomorrow afternoon. My prediction is an EC v Fianna final EC taking home yet another title some season for them

is it even certain that clonoe intend fielding tomorrow?
First on the field and last to leave

Whats it all about

St.Joseph's College installed 4 handball walls over a year ago.......big factor on the growth of the sport in the local area.

wheres he takin er from

Clonoe held out for a battling win 0-11 to 1-07. Built a massive lead 0-09 to 0-01 about ten minutes into second half. Fitness started to show and errigal came back to a draw. Big result at this time of the year to fight back and win. Id Fianna are happy with the outcome.
First on the field and last to leave