Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommo2

I take it Dromre, Errigal and Carrickmore will be putting out weakened teams this weekend in the league considering the championship will only be 5 days from then. Seems a bit unfair that teams have league games to play so close to the championship.

Bugsy

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 13, 2012, 01:33:31 PM
I take it Dromre, Errigal and Carrickmore will be putting out weakened teams this weekend in the league considering the championship will only be 5 days from then. Seems a bit unfair that teams have league games to play so close to the championship.

Can't imagine Dromore or Carrickmore could careless.

winghalfback

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 13, 2012, 01:33:31 PM

take it killyclogher don't count

KIDDO 4

Gortin vEskra  intermediate semi final , Friday night next Sept21, 7pm HealyPark, followed by Dromore vKillyclogher 8.30, with the second intermediate semi, Rock v Cookstown,SatSept22 ,3pm Pomeroy,followedat 4.30pm by Carrickmore v ECiarian.,

Shadylimp

Errigal beat a poor Moortown and depleted Omagh, Dromore beat a poor Eglish and depleted Ardboe, Killyclogher beat a poor Kildress and a woeful Derrylaughan, Carrickmore beat a poor Trillick and an over-rated Coalisland team. Winners?? Simple - Carrickmore! (Hopefully)
'Oh honey I didn't get drunk. I just went into a strange fantasy world'

Bugsy

Quote from: Shadylimp on September 14, 2012, 12:56:42 AM
Errigal beat a poor Moortown and depleted Omagh, Dromore beat a poor Eglish and depleted Ardboe, Killyclogher beat a poor Kildress and a woeful Derrylaughan, Carrickmore beat a poor Trillick and an over-rated Coalisland team. Winners?? Simple - Carrickmore! (Hopefully)

Hardly worth winning this Championship so.

inthesquare

Carrickmore just about beat trillick. If either of them goals had gone in they wud of been out in first round and beat a coaisland team on an off day. Carrickmore.... Not that simple

Wee Roddy

Coalisland having an off day??? Carrickmore having a terribly bad day at the office made this Coalisland team the superstars they think they are!! 2010 county final?? What have they done since to justify being favourites last Saturday? If Paul Durkin hadnt have made a super save against Tyrone, Donegal wouldnt be in the All Ireland Final. The Trillick keeper made 2 saves that day as well. If Peter Ward hadnt have made a save sure Dromore would have drew with Eglish...is this your thinking.
My money is on Dromore to beat Killyclogher by 3 and Errigal and Carmen to draw! No draws yet this year in Seniors!

inthesquare

The big question is though wich team is most worthy of winning it this year. Been no big convincing performances or clear wins this year bar dromore against a poor ardboe team

Bugsy

Bugsy

Quote from: inthesquare on September 14, 2012, 11:02:44 AM
The big question is though wich team is most worthy of winning it this year. Been no big convincing performances or clear wins this year bar dromore against a poor ardboe team

This doesn't make any sense. Do you need to win evey game by 9 points to be worthy of winning the Championship? Sounds like a piss poor Championship to me.
Also Dromore have played 2 games so are they at the minute 50% worthy of winning it?

Wee Roddy

:o your right. Sorry about that. Still think Carmen and Errigal will draw. There is never much between them.

inthesquare

I mean is there a team wich looks like it deserves to win it on performances so far. Was just saying out of the quarter finals

Archie Mitchell

Ardboe minors won their appeal and are back in the championship. Replay date/venue TBC.

Club Rossa

Thankfully the Ulster council overturned the Tyrone ccc's farcical decision to throw us out.