50 Dead Men Walking

Started by carnaross, April 12, 2009, 12:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 14, 2009, 10:25:08 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 14, 2009, 08:15:07 PM
Well, like me, if they were being attacked they wouldnt be in a postion to let anyone do anything but anyway, they've got their own minds, I wouldnt instruct them to do anything.

If a Policeman saved you or any member of your family would you thank them?
Why have got it in for members of the PSNI?
I know two guys from Clonmel who have just joined in the past year
Yes I would thank them.

Why have I got it in for the police in the north? 30 years of experience!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

southderryman

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on April 14, 2009, 06:55:10 PM
Quote from: southderryman on April 14, 2009, 03:22:38 PM
pure shite film

glorifies touting

they should have put another 60 bullets in the sc**bag when they found him
Aren't you the hard man, eh?

and why would that be? because i have opinion?

Myles Na G.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 14, 2009, 10:26:05 PM
Well, like me, if they were being attacked they wouldnt be in a postion to let anyone do anything but anyway, they've got their own minds, I wouldnt instruct them to do anything.

Yes I would thank them.

Reading your posts is a deeply depressing experience. The only thing that heartens me is the fact that you don't live here any more. Please God it stays that way.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Myles Na G. on April 15, 2009, 07:18:39 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 14, 2009, 10:26:05 PM

Yes I would thank them.

Reading your posts is a deeply depressing experience.
The only thing that heartens me is the fact that you don't live here any more. Please God it stays that way.
dont read them then.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: southderryman on April 14, 2009, 11:21:22 PM
pure shite film

glorifies touting

:D

Would you do the shooting ?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

illdecide

You have all jumped of course with this man Mcgartland...people join/joined the IRA to protect their communities from the Loyalist/British forces. This tout was recruited into the IRA by the British Army so he could get information to them for large sums of money...Yes Money...thats the only reason this 2 time petty thief was involved...Money. He didn't give one f**k about who he was saving he was in it for the money and nothing else...Where did the money go from the sales of his book??? was it poured into the community that he came from...did he get money from the making of the film??? if so where did it go???

The only thing that mattered to this thief was/is money...i hope his 30 pieces of silver was worth his life in hiding...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

southderryman

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on April 15, 2009, 09:47:17 AM
pure shite film

glorifies touting

the Provisional IRA were born out of the need to protect the nationalist community in the north from a sectarian police force and loyilst death squads who wanted to wipe them out, McGartland touted on the people who trusted him, and for what? - money. some things are more important. as i said, they should have finished the job. would you just shake this hand and say good luck martin, carry on, no hard feelings?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Puckoon on April 14, 2009, 06:04:52 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 12, 2009, 10:18:27 PM
Quote from: Boolerhead Mel on April 12, 2009, 10:09:10 PM
You gotta love  calling himself an "agent" working for the branch as if he was recruited for his intellect and guile. He was nothing but a 2 bob tout who loved money more than his family and friends. Suffering from depression and to much drink living on benefits good enough for the c**t
Yup, doesnt matter what side any tout is working on, they're the lowest of the low. 

EVen if they save innocent lives?

Just asking? Youd jump in to save a stranger from a kicking, but you wouldnt open your beak to save someone who was about to be shot?
oh for fcux sake

common sense perhaps ?

dont really think that much of this is applicable these days

laoslad, I hope your pals from clonmel dont get shafted by their 'own'.
youd really need to have exp more of life a la north of Ireland so you might understand these things...

a lot of the touts and their info had innocent people killed and jailed

glens abu

I know one of the guys this waste of space touted on and he was nearly beat to death by the RUC when he was arrested.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: southderryman on April 15, 2009, 11:10:38 AM
pure shite film

glorifies touting

the Provisional IRA were born out of the need to protect the nationalist community in the north from a sectarian police force and loyilst death squads who wanted to wipe them out, McGartland touted on the people who trusted him, and for what? - money. some things are more important. as i said, they should have finished the job. would you just shake this hand and say good luck martin, carry on, no hard feelings?
Oh, so you wouldn't do the shooting yourself then?  That's what I am getting at...

The provos are riddled with touts, McGartland was sacrificed by his handlers to protect at least 1 other who was higher up than him
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

southderryman

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on April 15, 2009, 04:42:13 PM
pure shite film

glorifies touting

Oh, so you wouldn't do the shooting yourself then?  That's what I am getting at...

The provos are riddled with touts, McGartland was sacrificed by his handlers to protect at least 1 other who was higher up than him

had i been a member of that organisation at that time then yes i probably would have. and i think everyone knows the provos were/are riddled with touts, and anyone who was/is should have recieved the same treatment.

Roger

Quote from: southderryman on April 15, 2009, 05:07:36 PM
had i been a member of that organisation at that time then yes i probably would have. and i think everyone knows the provos were/are riddled with touts, and anyone who was/is should have recieved the same treatment.
Some justice system you got there and a shoot to kill policy to boot.  :o

Should you not be looking at the causes and motivation of the touts and looking back into history to justify their actions and looking at some benefit system to help them feel parity of esteem?

southderryman

Quote from: Roger on April 15, 2009, 05:19:52 PM
Some justice system you got there and a shoot to kill policy to boot.  :o

Should you not be looking at the causes and motivation of the touts and looking back into history to justify their actions and looking at some benefit system to help them feel parity of esteem?

touting on operations and people that were there to protect a community aided the sectarian police force's killing of innocent nationalists

the only things that motivated touts was money or keeping themselves out of prison

Puckoon

Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 15, 2009, 11:34:08 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on April 14, 2009, 06:04:52 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 12, 2009, 10:18:27 PM
Quote from: Boolerhead Mel on April 12, 2009, 10:09:10 PM
You gotta love  calling himself an "agent" working for the branch as if he was recruited for his intellect and guile. He was nothing but a 2 bob tout who loved money more than his family and friends. Suffering from depression and to much drink living on benefits good enough for the c**t
Yup, doesnt matter what side any tout is working on, they're the lowest of the low. 

EVen if they save innocent lives?

Just asking? Youd jump in to save a stranger from a kicking, but you wouldnt open your beak to save someone who was about to be shot?
oh for fcux sake

common sense perhaps ?

dont really think that much of this is applicable these days

laoslad, I hope your pals from clonmel dont get shafted by their 'own'.
youd really need to have exp more of life a la north of Ireland so you might understand these things...

a lot of the touts and their info had innocent people killed and jailed

What is your point? Im asking a hypotheitcal question of POG, not suggesting that McGartland saved innocent lives.

As for the bit Ive highlighted, many more were killed or jailed because of the terrorists that according to southderryman sprang up to protect the nationalist communities. Well they left their mandate at the door if that is what they were designed to do.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on April 15, 2009, 04:42:13 PM
pure shite film

glorifies touting

I would say you are both deluded in your view of what you would have done and also I don't believe for a second that your mouthing is anything more than hot air.