Armagh GAA website launched

Started by ArmaghGAAforum, April 11, 2009, 02:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmaghGAAforum

With the new Season now upon us, I have redesigned the website to give it a unique feel so I hope you like it.  The best features really is the extensive video directory so check that out.

Armagh GAA Forum

If your on facebook join our fan page http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Armagh-GAA/72228944540
or

twitter http://twitter.com/Armagh_GAA

ziggysego

Saw it a few days ago. Nice wee site.

Good luck with it.
Testing Accessibility

ArmaghGAAforum

ArmaghGAAforum

illdecide

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 14, 2009, 02:10:12 PM
Tony Fearon will win it.

:D :D :D  Half the time i think Tony's name is not pulled out of the hat but they just give him the prize anyway too keep him quiet...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ArmaghGAAforum

under the bar

QuoteTony Fearon will win it.

Best make sure it's Bubble Tierney's jersey then!

T Fearon

Registered weeks ago and am surprised and perturbed that the admin isn't aware of this fact ???

Hope the jersey actually gets to me this time. "Won" a signed Armagh jersey in the now defunct Orchard County Magazine 4 or 5 years ago after writing a typically brilliant caption... still waiting on jersey and the magazine has sunk without trace! >:(

ziggysego

I once won a life time subscription to the Today newspaper. A few weeks later, the paper folded... no pun intended. So you're not alone in not receiving prizes in competitions. Also never got that tenner from the Bingo channel.
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Actually it would surprise you the number of times I've actually had to chase prises up from competitions I'd won, though I always get them in the end, but you shouldn't have to do this.

stew

I just registered, the site looks good and the boys who set it up did a good job.

That said I think Tyrone will beat us by ten points in the championship, we are fcuked. :'(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ArmaghGAAforum

Quote from: T Fearon on April 17, 2009, 01:10:51 PM
Registered weeks ago and am surprised and perturbed that the admin isn't aware of this fact ???

Hope the jersey actually gets to me this time. "Won" a signed Armagh jersey in the now defunct Orchard County Magazine 4 or 5 years ago after writing a typically brilliant caption... still waiting on jersey and the magazine has sunk without trace! >:(

Please accept my apologies, don't be afraid to post to make yourself known to other members  ;D

you can be assured IF you win you will receive the jersey  :D

T Fearon

ArmaghGAAforum