Post a pic of your favourite place in Ireland

Started by 5 Sams, April 09, 2009, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Quote from: Donagh on April 10, 2009, 11:22:04 AM
Quote from: The Gs Man on April 10, 2009, 11:11:50 AM
Is that in Maddens Donagh?  Looks familiar, but I've only been in once or twice.

It is aye.

Here, I finally finished that wee project I was working on last year and I'd told your bro I give him a copy for allowing me to use some of his tunes. What's handiest way to get it to him - drop it into the bar?

Aye, that would do.  He's in America on that Celtic Thunder tour at the minute, but I'll make sure he gets it when he comes back.
Keep 'er lit

muppet

Not the best photo but this is a hole in Dunmore East Golf Club where you tee off from one cliff and the fairway is on the opposite one. It is spectacular. It was a stormy day and all of us put our drives and provisionals into the sea.  ::)

This is more what it looked like the day we were there.

MWWSI 2017

Donagh

Quote from: The Gs Man on April 10, 2009, 11:24:26 AM
Aye, that would do.  He's in America on that Celtic Thunder tour at the minute, but I'll make sure he gets it when he comes back.

Cheers. Hasn't be published yet, so don't be making any copies for a while yet  ;)

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Homer

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Goats Do Shave

Class you can see their old pitch from there too!

Glendalough is a nice place all right... I remember going to Clara Lara when I was a kid... it's close.

Homer

I've taken the thread on a whole other tangent here but I couldn't go without posting these two of Kilkar GFC Donegal..

Got this one from the scenic pitches thread on AFR here http://www.anfearrua.com/db.asp?a=topicdisplay&tid=381618

Kill GFC in Cavan is a sight to behold, surrounded by forest on all sides.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Donagh

Hehe...

Only after noticing I'm actually in that photo I posted of Madden's. Back in the days before Duke was Duke.

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Gs Man

He's the one with the guyliner and dreadlocks....  :D
Keep 'er lit