Rory Mc Ilroy 30/1 PP
Vijay Singh 80/1 PP
Graeme Mc Dowell 125/1 PP

All £5 E/W
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

INDIANA

Quote from: bingobus on April 08, 2009, 11:42:58 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on April 08, 2009, 11:31:22 PM
caddies not allowed in the clubhouse though. Unclean apparently.

The one golf place that can get away with it, call it tradition. If the players felt that it was a problem or issue that I'm sure it would be addressed by now. I'm sure they aren't eating in a juckwagon!

I'm only buzzing- colm byrne wrote a funny article in the times today on it. I'd give my right arm for a round of golf there.

Shamrock Shore

Looking forward to some quality golf this weekend.

I would love to see Fat Phil, Harrington and Tiger all tied for the lead going down the back 9 on Sunday.

ONeill

So, what are we saying here? I've £8 to spend on this....what's a good bet - something a little outside the norm but also possible.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Doogie Browser

Couple of e/w punts:
Garcia 40/1
Couples 100/1
Appleby 80/1
Meekha Singh 135/1

If I had the cash i would lump on Mickleson each way as he is bound to be in the shake up on sunday night

mouview

Goosen returning to some sort of form, 25/1 not too bad value.

corn02

Quote from: ONeill on April 09, 2009, 09:26:21 AM
So, what are we saying here? I've £8 to spend on this....what's a good bet - something a little outside the norm but also possible.

Cink.

SidelineKick

I threw £5 ew on McIlroy the wee bastard. Cant stand the sight of the hoor so hope he does either really well or completely shit.

I wont be happy if he comes 7th.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Rossie11

Corn
Cink is 18/1 to be top US without woods.
1/4odds 1,2,3,4
Cant see him winning at 66's so you are only get 16.5/1 for the 1st 6 in the outright market

The bet above could pay out if he makes top 10 overall..

Bogball XV

Apparently the best bet of the week is Oliver Wilson to be top debutant at 12/1 with Bet 365 and some other lads.  He is a good solid player and would be in with a shout for this regardless of the following information:
Wilson went to college in Georgia State, played Augusta countless times whilst there and actually had a house on the grounds of the course!!!
Now, like all well talked up sure things, he'll probably miss the cut, but the fact he's played the course so much has to make him a better price than the odds suggest?

Mickey Linden

Quote from: kumquat on April 08, 2009, 11:44:47 PM
i think tiger will win this at a canter, im backing the following each way:

Rory Mc Ilroy 30/1 PP
Vijay Singh 80/1 PP

All £5 E/W

I know April may be the season of fools but this is one of the most ridculous posts I have seen in a long while. If u think Tiger will win at a canter why would u waste your time betting £30 on three outsiders?

corn02

Quote from: Rossie11 on April 09, 2009, 10:09:25 AM
Corn
Cink is 18/1 to be top US without woods.
1/4odds 1,2,3,4
Cant see him winning at 66's so you are only get 16.5/1 for the 1st 6 in the outright market

The bet above could pay out if he makes top 10 overall..

That's a cracker alright, is that PP?

Cheers Rossie.

corn02

Quote from: Mickey Linden on April 09, 2009, 10:15:24 AM
Quote from: kumquat on April 08, 2009, 11:44:47 PM
i think tiger will win this at a canter, im backing the following each way:

Rory Mc Ilroy 30/1 PP
Vijay Singh 80/1 PP

All £5 E/W

I know April may be the season of fools but this is one of the most ridculous posts I have seen in a long while. If u think Tiger will win at a canter why would u waste your time betting £30 on three outsiders?

My betting skills is not the best but surely you would make more with a tenner on one of those outsiders placing than £30 on Tiger on the nose?

corn02

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 09, 2009, 10:07:56 AM
I threw £5 ew on McIlroy the wee b**tard. Cant stand the sight of the hoor so hope he does either really well or completely shit.

I wont be happy if he comes 7th.

A lot of people don't seem to like him, personally I do. I think he is a inspiration to us all and mature well beyond his years.