Apr 9-12 Georgia: The Masters

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 02, 2009, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Did Aliss says "there's the Irish" when it showed those group of lads singing Ole Ole Ole...

muppet

MWWSI 2017

tyronefan

big win muppet   drinks all round   ;D

Carmen Stateside

Fair play to Cabrera, great win for him. Was just hoping the Jacket was to small for him! How funny would it be to see the sleaves go half way up his arm :D

gerrykeegan

using my account the boss put 10 each way on ankle at 125's. He put 10 each way on casey last week at 40's. My account has over 2k in it this morning of which about  a fiver is mine! Mayby this should be in the you know whats grinds my gears thread.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: gerrykeegan on April 13, 2009, 08:08:37 AM
using my account the boss put 10 each way on ankle at 125's. He put 10 each way on casey last week at 40's. My account has over 2k in it this morning of which about  a fiver is mine! Mayby this should be in the you know whats grinds my gears thread.

Now is your chance, pick out a 'sure thing' today, stick the 2g's on it, tell your boss they are taking longer to process the winnings due to the playoff or some balls like that, then you pocket the difference when your 'sure thing' comes in... A 1/5 shot will pocket you 400!!

I suggest 2g's on MK Dons and Shefield United!! o win yourself 2950!  :o :o :o

Our Nail Loney

Oh and could you start a dedicated thread to your boss' punts please?!

BennyHarp

Absolutely gutted this morning - had £10 ew on Kenny Perry at 70-1 with Paddy Power at the start of the tournament - i suppose its closer than you should expect from a a bet at that price!! Still £175 isnt to be sniffed at!
That was never a square ball!!

Bogball XV

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 13, 2009, 10:07:56 AM
Absolutely gutted this morning - had £10 ew on Kenny Perry at 70-1 with Paddy Power at the start of the tournament - i suppose its closer than you should expect from a a bet at that price!! Still £175 isnt to be sniffed at!
He was trading at 1.15 on betfair too, a wee lay there at odds on and you'd have lifter another few hundred easily.

DownFanatic

Quote from: DownFanatic on April 11, 2009, 01:51:38 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on April 11, 2009, 11:17:53 AM
anthony kim could be a real contender- very streaky sort of player and hits it a mile. very well placed.
I'd be very surprised if either Campbell or Perry are there at the end
unless paddy and woods hit at least 67 today its curtains for both unless the wind blows and the course firms up completely.
I'd fancy Hamilton and Kim.

Definitely keep an eye on Anthony Kim. My mate is over at the Masters at the moment and says that Kim was phenomenal in the practice rounds on Monday and Tuesday.

Id keep an eye on Kenny Perry and Angel Cabrera as well.

Good prediction from myself methinks

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: DownFanatic on April 13, 2009, 03:12:49 PM
anthony kim could be a real contender- very streaky sort of player and hits it a mile. very well placed.
unless paddy and woods hit at least 67 today its curtains for both unless the wind blows and the course firms up completely.

Definitely keep an eye on Anthony Kim. My mate is over at the Masters at the moment and says that Kim was phenomenal in the practice rounds on Monday and Tuesday.

Does it hurt patting yourself on the back??!

Seriously though, good picking, did you back them??

DownFanatic

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on April 13, 2009, 03:13:59 PM

Im generally shite at predictions and that but Golf seems to be an area where I usually pick winners.

Didnt back them unfortunately.

Bogball XV

Quote from: DownFanatic on April 13, 2009, 03:59:03 PM

Im generally shite at predictions and that but Golf seems to be an area where I usually pick winners.

Not knocking you, but in fairness when you tipped them they were joint first and third respectively, a few shots clear of the most of the field.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Bogball XV on April 13, 2009, 06:02:52 PM
Quote from: DownFanatic on April 13, 2009, 03:59:03 PM

Not knocking you, but in fairness when you tipped them they were joint first and third respectively, a few shots clear of the most of the field.

I thought he tipped them before the first day!!

DF  :-[

C_Berg_316

Quote from: C_Berg_316 on April 09, 2009, 01:27:16 PM
stuck an e-w on garcia and kenny perry for bit of interest.

got perry at 100/1 - had 2.50 e-w on him - left for some exciting watching sunday night!
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table