Aintree Grand National - Sat 4th April 2009

Started by A Quinn Martin Production, March 30, 2009, 12:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Jesus a young Richard Gere and a young Brad Pitt running around at Aintree, jesus the women will be in for some shock.  I've already made out cards with my autograph on them to hand out, saves having to sign loads of them at the course.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Am jealous indeed, but not of your looks  :D
Make sure you tell the females that you, sk & the crowd of inbreds you are with is in no way a representation of the men on this island

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on March 30, 2009, 05:35:26 PM
I've already made out cards with my autograph on them to hand out, saves having to sign loads of them at the course.

The only thing your autograpgh will be on is your bail form or the credit card bill from Angels ;)

SidelineKick

Quote from: full back on March 30, 2009, 05:37:00 PM
I've already made out cards with my autograph on them to hand out, saves having to sign loads of them at the course.

The only thing your autograpgh will be on is your bail form or the credit card bill from Angels ;)
#

What's Angels??  :D ;)

Reported.

youngfella

I havent being told yet were abouts on racecourse am working, I could be looking after the redrum statue all weekend or in the queen mother stand. Ill let ye know were i am when i find out, which could be as late as ladys day. However I'll be able to work it abit better on national day itself for you sideline ;), call it a tenner a head and 10% of winnings   :D
Pull hard and early

SidelineKick

Quote from: youngfella on March 30, 2009, 05:40:38 PM
I havent being told yet were abouts on racecourse am working, I could be looking after the redrum statue all weekend or in the queen mother stand. Ill let ye know were i am when i find out, which could be as late as ladys day. However I'll be able to work it abit better on national day itself for you sideline ;), call it a tenner a head and 10% of winnings   :D

What's 10% of nothing?  :D

We'll sort you out youngfella, even the one day would be good enough! National day would be just great  ;D

Reported.

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on March 30, 2009, 05:37:52 PM
Quote from: full back on March 30, 2009, 05:37:00 PM

#

What's Angels??  :D ;)

Friend of a friend told me its a good spot
Music & beer & that, much like a disco or nightclub thingy

youngfella

Pull hard and early

SidelineKick

Reported.

bcarrier

Quote from: SidelineKick on March 30, 2009, 04:33:14 PM
Quote from: youngfella on March 30, 2009, 04:31:47 PM
Im doing stewarding work at the national. If i hear any tips ill let you know!

Any chance of getting us into the classier section youngfella?  We're in Tattersalls eclosure.  How tights security?

;D There is no classier section at Aintree.....nor will the totty be "top".... good for a laugh though.

ExiledGael

Quote from: milltown row on March 30, 2009, 02:21:59 PM
L'ami and War of Attrition

War of Attrition ruled out of the race apparently.
Anyway nobody on here can risk any money until we've heard the musings of Hardy.
He has an unbelievable record of predicting the finishers of the race since I've been on the board. Has gotten me two winners in last two years and a few each ways also.

full back

Hardy's recent analysis of the races has been excellent
Whats the story this year?

screenmachine

was there not a formula on here a year or two ago that had certain conditions and when applied you ended up with four or five horses.  i think it had three out of the top five two years ago including the winner?  ???
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

illdecide

I think Nails's tip "Black Apalachi" will have a very good chance...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

rrhf

I will apply the same hardyarse logic i have applied the past 2 years winning me about 400 quid to date.  He has done more for Tyrone Meath relations over the aintree festival  than could ever be achieved even if Martin Mc Connell was to rescind his all ireland medal hand it to Dooher and admit all his wrongdoings.