Aintree Grand National - Sat 4th April 2009

Started by A Quinn Martin Production, March 30, 2009, 12:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girt_giggler

Quote from: ONeill on April 06, 2009, 07:48:28 PM

Yer man on the far right looks decidedly uncomfortable.

She looks like she is quite familiar with being in that position

rrhf

full back

If she had said it to me I would have told her I could also afford liposuction & a new face for her if she fancied it.
Cheeky pig

Our Nail Loney

What a f**king bitch Balding is.Hardly an oil painting herself the fat ****

This was the best day of this young jockey's life, the greatest achievement of his life and he should have been enjoying the limelight not getting embarassed on national television. What a dick, as said before imagine the uproar if she said it to that buck toothed horse-a-like Zara Phillips...

full back

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on April 07, 2009, 09:49:43 AM

This was the best day of this young jockey's life, the greatest achievement of his life and he should have been enjoying the limelight not getting embarassed on national television. What a dick, as said before imagine the uproar if she said it to that buck toothed horse-a-like Zara Phillips...

Bet you still would though  ;)

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: full back on April 07, 2009, 09:52:40 AM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on April 07, 2009, 09:49:43 AM

Bet you still would though  ;)

In a micro second!!  :D

illdecide

Full Back your a dorty hoor...is that all you think about "Roiding" sounds like your missus is keeping herself to herself...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Quote from: illdecide on April 07, 2009, 11:22:48 AM
Full Back your a dorty hoor...is that all you think about "Roiding" sounds like your missus is keeping herself to herself...lol

You sir are a psychic  ;)
How did you get on in Liverpool?

illdecide

Quote from: full back on April 07, 2009, 11:33:23 AM

To my usual standards...very well behaved saan. Just full of Alcohol...2 spinning classes in a row with a few weights afterwards last night got rid of that and ready for training tonight (although the legs feel like led this morning)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Quote from: illdecide on April 07, 2009, 11:40:15 AM
Quote from: full back on April 07, 2009, 11:33:23 AM

To my usual standards...very well behaved saan. Just full of Alcohol...2 spinning classes in a row with a few weights afterwards last night got rid of that and ready for training tonight (although the legs feel like led this morning)

After seeing your lads on Saturday I hope you are training hard :-\