Tír Eoghain vs Doire NFL 2009

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 22, 2009, 10:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: screenexile on March 28, 2009, 09:57:53 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on March 28, 2009, 09:55:08 PM
The last two minutes of the game reminded me of th All Ireland last year. BANG! BANG ! BANG !

McGuigan's right knee to get the headlines though !!!!!

Tyrone Bashers gonna have a field day !!!

Not Tyrone bashing but just people who like to see our games played in the correct spirit and with dignity... obviously something Tyrone know very little about given their continued antics on the field!

well that lockhart fella is a real saint isnt he!

dont underestimate how important this victory was for tyrone tonight. absolutely massive. ;D

clarshack

Gaffer

The last two minutes of the game reminded me of th All Ireland last year. BANG! BANG ! BANG !

Not Tyrone bashing but just people who like to see our games played in the correct spirit and with dignity... obviously something Tyrone know very little about given their continued antics on the field!

Told ye !!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

screenexile

Quote from: clarshack on March 28, 2009, 10:09:57 PM

dont underestimate how important this victory was for tyrone tonight. absolutely massive. ;D

What exactly is he suppoosed to have done to merit a knee to the balls??

ziggysego

Can't blame McGuigan for a twitch on the back of his knee. I had the same problem and had to get surgery.
Testing Accessibility

kickingmule

Quote from: Tim Buzaglo on March 28, 2009, 10:06:17 PM
McGuigan - filthy tr**p. Simple as
[/quote what does that make you??? ....dickhead...

Gaffer

Quote from: screenexile on March 28, 2009, 10:16:12 PM

Have a pop at McGuigan if you want but don't go on as if every Tyrone player is guilty of the offence.

Tim Buzaglo

Quote from: kickingmule on March 28, 2009, 10:18:37 PM
Quote from: Tim Buzaglo on March 28, 2009, 10:06:17 PM
McGuigan - filthy tr**p. Simple as
[/quote what does that make you??? ....d**khead...

I don't give a f**k what that makes me, then sooner your lads realise you can't get away with that kind of thing the better.

I may well be a dickhead, but i've never went near any mans stones
Will we ever see another one?

Oak Leafer

Good game of football tonight. Tyrones desire to avoid relegation taking them over the line.
Someone mentioned Muldoon not playing well against Tyrone....what game were you watchin??? Him going off was the reason we lost

screenexile

Quote from: Gaffer on March 28, 2009, 10:21:31 PM

Have a pop at McGuigan if you want but don't go on as if every Tyrone player is guilty of the offence.

Not all of them no but there are too many incidents that follow this Tyrone team around and this season has been no better with Riceygate and now McGuigan getting in on the act... maybe Harte should say a few more rosaries to tell god to have a word with his players and stop this behaviour!!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: ziggysego on March 28, 2009, 10:17:12 PM
Can't blame McGuigan for a twitch on the back of his knee. I had the same problem and had to get surgery.
:D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Gaffer

Quote from: screenexile on March 28, 2009, 10:26:38 PM

Not all of them no but there are too many incidents that follow this Tyrone team around and this season has been no better with Riceygate and now McGuigan getting in on the act... maybe Harte should say a few more rosaries to tell god to have a word with his players and stop this behaviour!!

You are mocking Mickey Harte for being religious and devoted to God.  :(

screenexile

Not really I don't have a problem with anyone being religious but he goes on about it all the time and the fact that when certain players of his conduct themselves in a manner which is unbecoming of a sportsperson (Or human being for that matter) he does nothing to condemn it just dismisses it as nothing and  obviously does nothing to stop it from happening again and in Ricey's case even appeals the punishment he has been given.

It's the hypocrisy that annoys me about him and I will put my house on him saying something like "It was unfortunate/Heat of the moment/Tommy is not that type of player" rather than say what it is, " A disgraceful act which has no place on the football field". He will more than likely appeal whatever suspension he's given as well again!

aroundincircles

Quote from: Gaffer on March 28, 2009, 10:36:33 PM
Quote from: screenexile on March 28, 2009, 10:26:38 PM

You are mocking Mickey Harte for being religious and devoted to God.  :(
In all fairness mickey is now more devoted to colm cavanagh than god.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: screenexile on March 28, 2009, 10:42:12 PM
Not really I don't have a problem with anyone being religious but he goes on about it all the time and the fact that when certain players of his conduct themselves in a manner which is unbecoming of a sportsperson (Or human being for that matter) he does nothing to condemn it just dismisses it as nothing and  obviously does nothing to stop it from happening again and in Ricey's case even appeals the punishment he has been given.

It's the hypocrisy that annoys me about him and I will put my house on him saying something like "It was unfortunate/Heat of the moment/Tommy is not that type of player" rather than say what it is, " A disgraceful act which has no place on the football field". He will more than likely appeal whatever suspension he's given as well again!
It's his hypocrisy that annoys me too.   Oh and the rest of the post is spot on too.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something