Tír Eoghain vs Doire NFL 2009

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 22, 2009, 10:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

These Tyrone boys seem to love the balls!

Tommy Tight Lips

not like enda muldoon to have a quiet game against tyrone  ::) ::) ::)

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 28, 2009, 09:13:07 PM
A deliberate knee to the balls of Sean Marty Lockhart. A stupid moment of petulance.
It was deliberate, yes.  It was hardly a 'stupid moment of petulance' though since it was deliberate.  He should have got a yellow but didn't.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

screenexile

Yeah McGuigan should take a look at himself for that and I'm sure the authorities will as well. One that got away for us if Brown had gotten that free at the end I think we would have went on to win.

Baffled by some of the changes made by our management and it seemed as if we didn't want to win this game leaving Kielt on for so long and bringing in Brown and Diver at the end but we're safe I suppose and that's all you can say.

Tyrone again cleaned out at MF but we had little to offer up front when Tyrone double teamed Paddy which was ultimately our downfall. All these players we have used and all these "options" we have well there weren't too many evident this evening in the FF line and the one option that has barely been tried yet has been left on the bench since the first game of the league!!!

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 28, 2009, 09:16:07 PM
A deliberate knee to the balls of Sean Marty Lockhart. A stupid moment of petulance.
It was deliberate, yes.  It was hardly a 'stupid moment of petulance' though since it was deliberate.  He should have got a yellow but didn't.

By deliberate I mean it wasn't an accident. By petulant I mean he didn't put a whole lot of thought into it. There's a difference.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Kerry Mike

Kerry into the final with 2 games to spare   :D youse are all fecking useless. 

Are we the only ones taking this fecking thing seriously?

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ziggysego

Derry played well, but the danger of inbreding means you can't last a full game.
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

Quote from: ziggysego on March 28, 2009, 09:36:04 PM
Derry played well, but the danger of inbreding means you can't last a full game.

:D :D :D :D

I thought the danger of inbreeding is a fascination with men's genitalia and certainly Tyrone have taken this fascination to new levels this season!! ;)

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 28, 2009, 09:19:14 PM

By deliberate I mean it wasn't an accident. By petulant I mean he didn't put a whole lot of thought into it. There's a difference.
Ach come off it.  He knew exactly what he was at.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Gaffer

The last two minutes of the game reminded me of th All Ireland last year. BANG! BANG ! BANG !

McGuigan's right knee to get the headlines though !!!!!

Tyrone Bashers gonna have a field day !!!

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 28, 2009, 09:45:47 PM

Hard to say with any level of certainty. I think it was just a moment where he lost it. If he knew exactly what he was at he wouldn't have been caught by the cameras and he'll probably get a retrospective ban now, with the referee asked to re-examine it. It actually did deserve more than a yellow.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

screenexile

Quote from: Gaffer on March 28, 2009, 09:55:08 PM
The last two minutes of the game reminded me of th All Ireland last year. BANG! BANG ! BANG !

McGuigan's right knee to get the headlines though !!!!!

Tyrone Bashers gonna have a field day !!!

Not Tyrone bashing but just people who like to see our games played in the correct spirit and with dignity... obviously something Tyrone know very little about given their continued antics on the field!

aroundincircles

Not a bad ole game of football some positives and negatives from both sides.

Tim Buzaglo

McGuigan - filthy tr**p. Simple as
Will we ever see another one?

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 28, 2009, 09:57:38 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 28, 2009, 09:45:47 PM

Hard to say with any level of certainty. I think it was just a moment where he lost it. If he knew exactly what he was at he wouldn't have been caught by the cameras and he'll probably get a retrospective ban now, with the referee asked to re-examine it. It actually did deserve more than a yellow.
Ok, we see the same incident with the same punishment or more yet not the same intent on McGuigan's behalf.