The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Donald Trump now the favourite for the electoral college with Bet365 and paddy power.

whitey

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 04, 2020, 02:18:44 AM
Donald Trump now the favourite for the electoral college with Bet365 and paddy power.

NC, GA, TX , FL , OH all looking good for Trump (per CNN)

RedHand88

Quote from: whitey on November 04, 2020, 02:22:10 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 04, 2020, 02:18:44 AM

NC, GA, TX , FL , OH all looking good for Trump (per CNN)

I said a few dozen pages back Biden would regret stumping for votes in GA and Texas. It looks like they're going to get caught out again.

armaghniac

Biden 2/1 now.
I've given up on America, I'm off to bed.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

gallsman

What info/data is Paddy looking at or are their actuaries watching CNN like the rest of us?

RedHand88

Trump is now 3/10 to win the election.

Harold Disgracey

RedHand88

Quote from: gallsman on November 04, 2020, 02:35:39 AM
What info/data is Paddy looking at or are their actuaries watching CNN like the rest of us?

CNN know everything that the bookies do. They just are not reporting it. They're still pushing the "Biden can win Texas" line ffs.

HiMucker

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 04, 2020, 02:37:04 AM

CNN know everything that the bookies do. They just are not reporting it. They're still pushing the "Biden can win Texas" line ffs.
Fox news has been the most positive leaning democrat info I've seen :o what's up with that?

RedHand88

Quote from: HiMucker on November 04, 2020, 02:40:16 AM

Fox news has been the most positive leaning democrat info I've seen :o what's up with that?

I saw they had Biden at 87% chance for North carolina not that long ago! :o

whitey

Think I'll hit for bed

Very few expected Trump to be this close (including me).

The polls look to be dead wrong all over again even if Biden wins

FFS CNN just said VA might even be competitive

Pundits are beginning to get worried

gallsman

What aren't they reporting? They're reporting everything down to the individual vote per county.

Paddy has to follow the money like, which is influenced by what's at home watching the news.

They haven't pushed a line at all on Texas. They keep reiterating that early vote favours Biden and constitutes a large portion of the count to date.

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 04, 2020, 02:41:20 AM

CNN have not claimed this at all.

joemamas

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 04, 2020, 02:41:20 AM

Breaking news from CNN
Oh wait 😂😂

Boycey

Exchange/bookies money is shrewd traders crunching numbers and running complicated programs on data. It's huge business guys deal on it like the stock exchange.

There's been 32million traded on it since I started looking at it several hours ago and their total book on it is currently 410 million  :o

gallsman

Quote from: whitey on November 04, 2020, 02:44:06 AM
Think I'll hit for bed

Very few expected Trump to be this close (including me).

The polls look to be dead wrong all over again even if Biden wins

FFS CNN just said VA might even be competitive

Pundits are beginning to get worried

Absolutely. The shine on Nate Silver tarnished all over again. Polling models are completely broken.