Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

J70

Quote from: whitey on April 14, 2020, 10:26:49 PM
Actually the 2 doctors are excellent and seem to be very much on top of things

I cannot even watch him at this stage

Agreed.

screenexile

Dr Birx has been there for 2.5 hours... why??

Surely there is much more important work she can be doing than listening to that clampit read out the names of 742 companies!!

J70

News tonight that they're delaying the stimulus cheques because the Treasury has been ordered to print Trump's name on them.

The man is a f**king megalomaniac.

And his administration and the GOP are a personality cult.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on April 15, 2020, 02:10:25 AM
News tonight that they're delaying the stimulus cheques because the Treasury has been ordered to print Trump's name on them.

is he signing everyone of them ? You ever hear of a printer.

Jell 0 Biafra

In fairness, he must be pretty excited at the prospect of signing checks that don't bounce.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Gmac on April 15, 2020, 03:01:09 AM

Did he say he was signing them?

screenexile

It's a stunt it probably takes time to set his name up on the printer for thousands of cheques but sure won't it be a great vote winner for him in November when he says "remember the big fat cheque I gave you"

brokencrossbar1

Trump passing on blame

https://apple.news/AJoNwqieKSFS0UFZ4ZSWHWw

Deflect and deny.

Dominic Raab starting to question the NHS usage of PPE. This is going to tune into a blame game against everyone else apart from the 2 most incompetent governments in the world.

five points

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 15, 2020, 10:21:13 AM
Trump passing on blame

Deflect and deny.

Dominic Raab starting to question the NHS usage of PPE. This is going to tune into a blame game against everyone else apart from the 2 most incompetent governments in the world.

::)

trailer

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 15, 2020, 10:21:13 AM
Trump passing on blame

Deflect and deny.

Dunno. I'm no fan of DT but the WHO have been swimming with their pants down and now the tide has gone out. Anyone would ask what we are funding them for if this is how they act when they're needed.
Trump has got a lot wrong, but this time I think he's right.

Boycey

When the dust settles there'll be plenty of blame to go around I'd say and who knows maybe Trump is right and a lot of it lies at the WHOs door but now is hardly the right time to be debating it? We're in this mire now and how we escape from it is way more important in the short term than who's fault it is? Destabilizing an important organisation like the WHO is hardly the way to go

J70

Who said he is signing them?

His name has no business being on them. It's not coming out of his personal accounts - it's public money. The stimulus was negotiated with Congress. No president has ever done this before.

Like I said... megalomaniac... personality cult.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: screenexile on April 14, 2020, 11:57:44 PM
"The great Vince McMahon"

Jesus!!

Vincent Kennedy McMahon to you boyo

i usse an speelchekor

RadioGAAGAA

Emphasis by me.  ;)
i usse an speelchekor