The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: HiMucker on November 24, 2016, 09:16:03 PM
Are you happy with an out and out racist as chief advisor to the president?   If you are happy to accept warts an all for the sake that "He helped beat the democrats" then fair enough but don't be dressing it up bells and all!

Another thing, the majority of people commenting on, or reading this thread don't live in the states, but are constantly referred to or assumed to be liberals or democrats.  I actually think having blind loyalty to a political party like some football team is one of the strangest things.  Maybe just maybe people are concerned that extreme right wing rhetoric is becoming the norm for electioneering.

I'm not happy with any of it.....I just find it highly amusing that the Democrats are so outraged that the Republicans are using Democratic tactics on them.....and it's working

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 24, 2016, 07:08:31 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 06:51:34 PM
Yes....I did make that statement. And AFTER I made it, it came out that the maid was printing the classified emails, Chelsea paid for her wedding from Clinton Foundation Funds, 650000 emails were in Weiners laptop, DOJ officials were emailing John Podesta.....and a few other campaign detailing scandals I've since forgotten about

650,000 emails in Weniers laptop? What is the specific crime you are accusing Hillary of there?

Chelsea paid for her wedding...etc. What is the specific crime you are accusing Hillary of there?

DOJ officials emailing Podesta....What is the specific crime you are accusing Hillary of there?

Here are some specific accusations against Trump:

Sexual assault (Numerous - Case with Jill Harth settled out of court)
Massive fraud (settled out of court)
Marital Rape
Illegal use of his Charity Foundation
Racism (Allegations by Beuaty Pageant contestants, DOJ New York accused him and his father of racial housing discrimination, Trump Plaza fined $200,000 for 'keeping black employees always from a mafia Don's table', etc)
Intimidation of tenants in New York
Bankruptcy 4 times - which he still denies

DOJ official giving a "heads up" to Podesta from a personal email address.....that compromises and invalidates the entire email investigation (and the resultant decision not to charge her)

Emails....we've already discussed that......you obviously don't know anyone in the military if you think that's not a big deal

Chelsea wedding....Clinton Foundation is simply a scheme designed to enrich the Clintons as they sell access

sid waddell

A message from Bush Brightshaw, America's NUMBER ONE conservative talk show host!

A Trump Thanksgiving!

Well howdy there folks, and a happy Thanksgiving to y'all. And what a beautiful Thanksgiving it is, the happiest, most beautiful Thanksgiving y'ever gonna have, believe me. We've won back the White House, and it's gonna be the most beautiful, whitest White House y'ever seen, oh yeah.

So enjoy the football (go Cowboys!), enjoy the festivities, enjoy singin' the Star Spangled banner with the most pride y'ever sung it with, and enjoy the turkey, cos it's gonna be the biggest turkey y'all have ever seen, a beautiful big giant Trump turkey!

And in celebration of this very special Trump Thanksgiving, here's a lil' 'ol verse I wrote mahself, I just coooh'nt help myself, Ahh'm so happeh, folks.

I'm dreaming of a White Thanksgiving,
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the whites have power, and the blackman cowers
Oh how I long for old Jim Crow

I'm dreaming of a white Thanksgiving
With every new law that Trump writes
With Obama's reign in its twilight
May all of your Thanksgivings be white

With a giant Trump turkey, and elections murky
May liberal flakes fall in the snow

Our dominance is our birthright
We'll lock Clinton up just out of spite
And may all your Thanksgivings be white

stew

Quote from: sid waddell on November 24, 2016, 10:31:54 PM
A message from Bush Brightshaw, America's NUMBER ONE conservative talk show host!

A Trump Thanksgiving!

Well howdy there folks, and a happy Thanksgiving to y'all. And what a beautiful Thanksgiving it is, the happiest, most beautiful Thanksgiving y'ever gonna have, believe me. We've won back the White House, and it's gonna be the most beautiful, whitest White House y'ever seen, oh yeah.

So enjoy the football (go Cowboys!), enjoy the festivities, enjoy singin' the Star Spangled banner with the most pride y'ever sung it with, and enjoy the turkey, cos it's gonna be the biggest turkey y'all have ever seen, a beautiful big giant Trump turkey!

And in celebration of this very special Trump Thanksgiving, here's a lil' 'ol verse I wrote mahself, I just coooh'nt help myself, Ahh'm so happeh, folks.

Say it ain't so!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

A Trump Thanksgiving!

.Sid I think you need a website. That is superb.

stew

Quote from: seafoid on November 25, 2016, 04:28:38 AM

A Trump Thanksgiving!

Its drivel, that said Clinton would be getting locked up in prison because she deserves to be locked up in,prison on many fronts, not the least is the email scandal, Benghazi, the Clinton foundation or the fact she is a war monger, not out if spite!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Quote from: stew on November 25, 2016, 08:19:34 AM
Quote from: seafoid on November 25, 2016, 04:28:38 AM

A Trump Thanksgiving!

Its drivel, that said Clinton would be getting locked up in prison because she deserves to be locked up in,prison on many fronts, not the least is the email scandal, Benghazi, the Clinton foundation or the fact she is a war monger, not out if spite!

Well no because the emails and Benghazi have already been investigated to death to find no wrongdoing... I'm not sure the story with the Clinton Foundation but I'll be pretty sure there will be nothing to see there either.

You need to get over it!

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 24, 2016, 08:51:44 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2016, 05:11:20 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 24, 2016, 01:43:51 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2016, 12:54:13 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 23, 2016, 05:19:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 23, 2016, 03:18:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 23, 2016, 02:54:28 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 23, 2016, 02:53:25 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 23, 2016, 02:17:50 PM
Late to the party, been a bit busy. Loving Donald Trumps picks so far. The right men in place to start getting the country back on track after the last 8 years of pandering by Obama. Clinton failing to be elected is another blot on his legacy. Hopefully he will now fade into obscurity but I'm sure he'll be on "Dancing with the Stars" in a few years time.

Delighted that real americans finally woke up to what has been happening in their lands. That said I hope Trump does become a president that rules with a level of fair play for all.

CNN commentators seething at the result is an added bonus. They can't handle the fact that Hillary lost. Priceless.

Yeah, figured you'd like Sessions and Bannon and those types.

You figured right ;)

Well, at least you're openly and proudly embracing it.  ;)

Just to clarify - Conservatives. I didn't read into what you were alluding to.

So you're hesitating on the likes of Sessions and Bannon then?

Where did I say I was hesitating? I clarified my statement.

So men like Bannon are conservatives you're happy to see appointed.

Obviously you want people who are successful in your cabinet. He helped beat the Democrats so he must have something to offer.

So his tenure promoting the alt-right point of view at Breitbart is just fine with you?

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 09:19:28 PM
Are you happy with an out and out racist as chief advisor to the president?   If you are happy to accept warts an all for the sake that "He helped beat the democrats" then fair enough but don't be dressing it up bells and all!

Another thing, the majority of people commenting on, or reading this thread don't live in the states, but are constantly referred to or assumed to be liberals or democrats.  I actually think having blind loyalty to a political party like some football team is one of the strangest things.  Maybe just maybe people are concerned that extreme right wing rhetoric is becoming the norm for electioneering.

I'm not happy with any of it.....I just find it highly amusing that the Democrats are so outraged that the Republicans are using Democratic tactics on them.....and it's working

Seriously, what are you on about with this "nice, country club Republicans" horseshit?

Have you been asleep or not interested/paying attention over the past 25 years?

Over even the past eight?

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 06:52:45 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2016, 05:09:34 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 01:14:16 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 24, 2016, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 23, 2016, 08:47:08 PM
Lol.....I see his choice for Education Secretary is pro School Choice i.e. Pro Charter School

This will drive them out of their mind

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/18/naacp-tells-black-parents-keep-kids-crappy-schools-leverage-hike-taxes/

"Black and Hispanic students who attended charter schools in [New York City] for eight years closed the achievement gap with affluent suburbs like Scarsdale by 86% in math and 66% in English

Its all very easy for charter schools when they refuse to take on the more troubled and lower achieving youngsters, leaving those for the public schools.

Exactly....so the conundrum is you either leave them all in the $hit or you attempt to help the ones who can be helped

So you just abandon the rest?

The Democrats have.  This appointment was a master stroke by Trump....fanning my the flames of civil unrest within the Democratic Party

How have the Democrats abandoned the rest of these kids?

How have the GOP tried to help them?

Public schools HAVE to take them. Charters can just either not accept them or kick them out.

And its good that you're impressed that Trump is supposedly trying to tear the Dems apart instead of addressing real problems (although I'm not sure how this or any of his other appointments are tearing Dems apart - they're all par for the course from what I can see and to be expected from someone who ran the campaign he did.)

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 25, 2016, 11:45:28 AM
Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 09:19:28 PM

Seriously, what are you on about with this "nice, country club Republicans" horseshit?

Have you been asleep or not interested/paying attention over the past 25 years?

Over even the past eight?

You know I'm right....that's why it's driving you mad

seafoid

The US spends far too much money on health and far too little on education.

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 09:27:05 PM
Yes....I did make that statement. And AFTER I made it, it came out that the maid was printing the classified emails, Chelsea paid for her wedding from Clinton Foundation Funds, 650000 emails were in Weiners laptop, DOJ officials were emailing John Podesta.....and a few other campaign detailing scandals I've since forgotten about

650,000 emails in Weniers laptop? What is the specific crime you are accusing Hillary of there?

Chelsea paid for her wedding...etc. What is the specific crime you are accusing Hillary of there?

DOJ officials emailing Podesta....What is the specific crime you are accusing Hillary of there?

Marital Rape
Racism (Allegations by Beuaty Pageant contestants, DOJ New York accused him and his father of racial housing discrimination, Trump Plaza fined $200,000 for 'keeping black employees always from a mafia Don's table', etc)

DOJ official giving a "heads up" to Podesta from a personal email address.....that compromises and invalidates the entire email investigation (and the resultant decision not to charge her)

Emails....we've already discussed that......you obviously don't know anyone in the military if you think that's not a big deal

Chelsea wedding....Clinton Foundation is simply a scheme designed to enrich the Clintons as they sell access

As I guessed, you have no particular accusation that you can make against Hillary. Unlike Trump. That doesn't stop you from being completely outraged by Hillary and happy to keep turning a blind eye to the very, very obvious problem you have tread for yourselves.

MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 25, 2016, 02:45:20 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 24, 2016, 09:27:05 PM

Marital Rape

As I guessed, you have no particular accusation that you can make against Hillary. Unlike Trump. That doesn't stop you from being completely outraged by Hillary and happy to keep turning a blind eye to the very, very obvious problem you have tread for yourselves.

It's the court of public opinion that counts, and Hillarys constant lying and dishonesty caught up with her and cost her the election (and the Supreme Court)

easytiger95

Whitey is aptly named. He is the last polar bear on the last piece of shrinking ice, screaming "I'm right, I'm right." The court of public opinion won't be much use when it is under water.

In the meantime - https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/25/arctic-ice-melt-trigger-uncontrollable-climate-change-global-level

At this stage of the game, denying global warming or appointing climate deniers like Myron Ebell are crimes against humanity. I know you get a warm feeling from sticking it to the liberal cucks - but in 10 years time - just 10 years - it's going to be a lot warmer.

The Republicans are intent on destroying the climate for short term financial and political gain. But I don't think even they truly know what "short-term" means. They (and all of us) are about to get a lesson in it.

This is truly dire. As citizens of this planet, in the free democracies we have a duty to make an issue of the environment and vote for the politicians who have its protection as core planks in their platform.

We are goosed otherwise. I've said before I have a five year old son. I dread to think the world that he will be in when he is 40.