The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 18, 2016, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 17, 2016, 10:04:56 PM
Quote from: seafoid on November 17, 2016, 08:40:40 PM
New York, NY, October 19, 2016 ... The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) Task Force on Harassment and Journalism today released a report detailing a troubling, year-long rise in anti-Semitic hate targeting journalists on Twitter, with data showing that the harassment has been driven by rhetoric in the 2016 presidential campaign and identifying some of the groups and individuals responsible

http://www.adl.org/assets/pdf/press-center/CR_4862_Journalism-Task-Force_v2.pdf

Maybe they should do a follow up report on all the Trump Supporters getting the living shit kicked out of them since the election

Matching history perfectly.

The culprits insist they are the victims and use the propaganda to up the attacks.

We must be due a night of long knives early in 2017?

http://vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them

(This was before the election)

sid waddell

Incredible scenes! The whinging snowflakes are going to be absolutely frothing at the mouth when they read how Jezza has called them out as the pussies they are!

THE LONG AND SHAMEFUL HISTORY OF "GENERATION SNOWFLAKE"

BRITAIN'S NUMBER ONE - JEREMY HOPKISS AT LARGE - RIGHT BECAUSE HE'S RIGHT-WING!

They say "Generation Snowflake" is a new phenomenon. That it only exists due to the internet, where delicate, easily offended PC lefty liberals who hide behind their keyboards and who rarely stray out into the real world whine like babies when they're called a name or when they can't get their way.

But we all know Generation Snowflake is not a new thing. It's as old as time itself. Delicate snowflakes, moaning and whinging like the pathetic, spoilt little darlings they are, have always been around.

Snowflake is just the latest trendy term for what these people really are - pussies. And history proves it.

The feminazis, the "anti-racists", the sneering "equality" people, the poisonous rhetoric of the pathetic PC "identity politics" brigade, they have a long and shameful history.

The Democratic party in the US, the Labour party here, they are just such two examples. The Democrats have completely embraced this laughable, wooly nonsense, and yet they are the party of slavery. Never mind that whinging about slavery constituted an attack on private property rights.

The Suffragette movement were quite literally pussies, moaning because women couldn't vote. Not happy because you can't vote? Well don't moan, do something about it! But the one thing you should never do is to throw yourself under a bloody horse! How are you ever going to get to vote by doing that, stupid?!

The "Civil Rights Act" in America was a pointer to the dystopian liberal world that was to be foisted upon good, decent, hardworking people from the 1960s on. Real freedom was destroyed.
Whites were forced to share the same buses as blacks. White businesses were forced to serve blacks. Why? All because of the absurd anti-freedom PC notion that you shouldn't be allowed "discriminate" against whoever you want.

Then the same people who had snowflaked their way to their ridiculous dystopia of "equality" started protesting about the Vietnam War, defending communists. I bet they didn't see the irony. The PC brigade never do.

In the 1980s we had to listen to the pathetic, interfering busybodies of the "anti-apartheid" movement whining about the blacks not being able to vote in South Africa. Well, "anti-apartheid" people, I didn't see you protesting because children can't vote, you hypocrites! While you were at it, why didn't you protest about dead people not being able to vote (although Crooked Hillary Clinton did a very good job of attracting the dead to vote for her (look it up if you don't believe me!).

The "anti-apartheid" luvvies protested about our rugby teams, our cricket teams and our musicians going to South Africa. They protested about South African oranges being sold here. Telling us what to think. Well thank heavens for the likes of Queen playing Sun City (it must have awfully confusing for the PC brigade when the gay Freddie Mercury didn't support them).

In 2003, more anti-war pussies protested about us going to war in Iraq. The whinging liberal elites at the BBC tried to claim to that the evidence against Saddam Hussein was fake. Those protestors and the BBC didn't care that Saddam Hussein had planned 9/11. They didn't care when planes flown by Muslim scum brought down the World Trade Center. They wrung their cowardly hands and said we should do nothing. Morality and truth meant nothing to these people.

And recently in Northern Ireland, right here in Britain, the gays threw their toys out of the pram because the owners of a bakery didn't want to bake a cake for them. Oh, such delicate snowflakes. This is the appalling reality of what these people have brought upon us. The owners of businesses aren't even allowed decide who they want to do business with and who they don't want to business with. That is an attack on freedom.

And now in America, the snowflakes are out again, protesting against democracy because Donald Trump won. Attacking freedom again.

It is an attack on the very truth that is at the heart of the human race.

How do we know this? Through science, science that Britain, and Britain alone, gave to the world (amazing, really, isn't it, how much we've given to the world, you'd think they'd be grateful). When Charles Darwin wrote about natural selection, he was not only uncovering the unvarnished truth about the human species, but he was making a statement of good, old-fashioned, British common sense. Life is a survival of the fittest. Those that are strong prosper. Those who are weak fall by the wayside. We should celebrate that, not deny it.

The sneering PC brigade who preach about "equality", "respect" and "fairness" are so thick that they can't even realise the glaringly obvious intellectual fallacy at the heart of their cancerous ideology. But Darwin did. And real people today do.

Donald Trump is the very epitome of the survival of the fittest. He's an alpha male. Men have been told over and over again by the metropolitan liberal elite feminazis to suppress our masculinity. Well guess what - Donald Trump and the American people sent these whinging bullies home with a flea in their ear and fought back for the little guy. America's next president isn't going to be a preening, sneering apologist like the pathetic Obama. He's going to stand tall and stand proud for the values that made America great, and he's going to make America great again, just like Brexit will make Britain great again.

The intellectually bankrupt professional racism-accusation brigade won't stop at Trump. They say Steve Bannon, a fearless exposer of the truth, a man who tells it like it is with out fear or favour, is an "anti-semite". How could Bannon be an anti-semite when he hired Jews?

How refreshing to see Milo Yiannopoulos, a gay Jew and one of the finest journalists in the world today, a man who knows what he is and revels in it, proudly calling himself a "f**got", destroy the argument of hand-wringing lefty liberal Channel 4 news host Cathy Newman last night. There should be no such thing as offence. People should be able to call others what ever they want and to tell it like it is.

The PC brigade just want to throw names around. I've been laughably called a racist by others. Pathetic.

If I call somebody "ginger" because they have red hair, or "chinny", because they have a big chin, is that racist too?

They said Ron Atkinson was a racist when he called Marcel Desailly a "lazy, thick ******" (a word they won't even print on this page - more censorship!). Was he wrong? It was his opinion. And these days, if your opinion isn't politically correct, YOU CAN'T SAY IT! And like Bannon and Jews, how could Atkinson have been racist when he signed black players?

Even better, wait for it, the PC bedwetters now say that calling Michelle Obama an "ape in heels" is "racist"! Do they even know what racism is? Racism is simply regarding one race as superior to another. If I call Jeremy Corbyn "an ape", is that racist? Of course not! So how could calling Michelle Obama "an ape in heels" be racist?

Keep going down this road of politically correct nonsense that the pussy snowflakes are driving us down and I'll tell you where we're on the road to. We're on the road to Nazi Germany, that's where.

Well, guess what, I'd rather have someone who grabs pussies in the White House than have a pussy in the White House.

The alt-right, Donald Trump, Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen and others who proudly stand with us, we're bringing real freedom for real people back. And you snowflakes had better get used to it.

seafoid

How many attacks,  Whitey ? It looks like a clear dog whistle to law and order types.  I see elsewhere they are blamed on Soros. How much is fake? The misogyny is not. The anti Latino stuff is not. The antisemitism is not.

I feel sorry for decent conservatives like you and Stew. The next 4 years will be hell. Mayo might look very attractive 

sid waddell

*The above is satire by the way (after yesterday's little confusion - it is increasingly difficult to determine whether the likes of Jezza are real or not).

I don't actually think what Jeremy Hopkiss thinks, I think the opposite, and as Stewart Lee would say, it is a shame to have to explain that.

muppet

Trump is planning a 'Victory Tour': http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/18/donald-trump-planning-victory-tour-of-states-he-won-in-election/

He is planning to continue holding campaign rallies.

I suppose he just thinks it is the Reich thing to do.
MWWSI 2017

sid waddell

Quote from: muppet on November 18, 2016, 03:35:06 PM
Trump is planning a 'Victory Tour': http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/18/donald-trump-planning-victory-tour-of-states-he-won-in-election/

He is planning to continue holding campaign rallies.

I suppose he just thinks it is the Reich thing to do.
Trump's political philosophy is all about the "Third (Reich) Way".

But Jeremy Hopkiss says the Clintons are Nazis because Bill talked about the "Third Way" and employed Robert Reich as his Labour Secretary.

Mac2

Quote from: seafoid on November 18, 2016, 03:13:57 PM
How many attacks,  Whitey ? It looks like a clear dog whistle to law and order types.  I see elsewhere they are blamed on Soros. How much is fake? The misogyny is not. The anti Latino stuff is not. The antisemitism is not.

I feel sorry for decent conservatives like you and Stew. The next 4 years will be hell. Mayo might look very attractive
Dunno Mayo's a fairly dark place right now too.

stew

New York, NY, October 19, 2016 ... The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) Task Force on Harassment and Journalism today released a report detailing a troubling, year-long rise in anti-Semitic hate targeting journalists on Twitter, with data showing that the harassment has been driven by rhetoric in the 2016 presidential campaign and identifying some of the groups and individuals responsible

Maybe they should do a follow up report on all the Trump Supporters getting the living shit kicked out of them since the election

The culprits insist they are the victims and use the propaganda to up the attacks.

Trump is not a Nazi no matter how many times you say it or want it to be so!

He was a democrat until about 2011, true story!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

FL/MAYO

Quote from: Mac2 on November 18, 2016, 03:41:03 PM

]

http://www.rte.ie/news/business/2016/1118/832626-us-job-searches-to-ireland-treble-after-trump-win/

sid waddell

Quote from: FL/MAYO on November 18, 2016, 03:56:36 PM

]

http://www.rte.ie/news/business/2016/1118/832626-us-job-searches-to-ireland-treble-after-trump-win/
With all the countries the US has invaded, bombed or supported coups in since World War II, maybe Ireland should ban all US immigrants, at least until we can figure out what the hell is happening?

Going by General Flynn's logic, fear of American immigrants is entirely rational.

muppet

Quote from: stew on November 18, 2016, 03:55:52 PM

I certainly don't want it to be so.

But it is increasingly looking like it.

MWWSI 2017

seafoid

There are no internment camps for tinkers like there will be for Muslims in the US.

whitey

The attacks are very real (and under reported).

I'm hoping they attack someone who is carrying a concealed weapon...could get very interesting

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/heres-a-list-of-completely-substantiated-and-underreported-attacks-on-trump-supporters/

screenexile

Quote from: stew on November 18, 2016, 03:55:52 PM

No he's just appointing confirmed racists and anti-semites to top posts in his administration. . .

He famously said:

"WHAT HAVE BLACK PEOPLE GOT TO LOSE??!!!"

Turns out a fair bit!!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tariniparti/jeff-sessions-unlikely-to-face-gop-opposition-in-the-senate?bftw&utm_term=.cnpnkKWp9#.sjNkMeAqN

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 18, 2016, 04:46:21 PM
The attacks are very real (and under reported).

I'm hoping they attack someone who is carrying a concealed weapon...could get very interesting

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/heres-a-list-of-completely-substantiated-and-underreported-attacks-on-trump-supporters/

Don't worry, from the 20th January onwards you will have all the shootings you want.

Remembers the Nazis were the victims, of attacks by Communists, at least according to the Nazis.
MWWSI 2017