The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Whitey, are you just a hired hand that Stew employs in an attempt to coherently voice his opinion? Every one of your posts is nothing more than conjecture.

"Speculation is that"

"It is also reported"

"There's a school of thought"

"Word on the street is"

Garbage, just completely fabricated garbage without any basis in fact whatsoever.

I almost yearn for the days of Sheehy and his outrageously offensive but logical and understandable positions.

stew

Quote from: Seamus on November 01, 2016, 03:59:50 AM
If true Hillary, Bill and friends will finally be going to jail

https://youtu.be/os4S--dRB-U

As much as I despise Clinton I highly doubt she would be caught in a three way with her friend and a teenager, that is off to me.

As for the rest of it, nothing is confirmed and until it is I will reserve judgement, if it is true America is going to get a political purge unlike anything the world has ever seen.

This is surreal, everybody and their uncle knows both parties are corrupt but the level of stupidity here is unparalled in American politics.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Quote from: gallsman on November 01, 2016, 07:53:50 AM
Whitey, are you just a hired hand that Stew employs in an attempt to coherently voice his opinion? Every one of your posts is nothing more than conjecture.

"Speculation is that"

"It is also reported"

"There's a school of thought"

"Word on the street is"

Garbage, just completely fabricated garbage without any basis in fact whatsoever.

I almost yearn for the days of Sheehy and his outrageously offensive but logical and understandable positions.

But I have been a lot more right than I have been wrong

(It's kinda hard not to use conjecture when Hillarys people are deleting emails, forensically wiping servers, some committing  perjury and others pleading the fifth. I would deal solely in facts if they were forthcoming)

seafoid

The US political system is chaotic. If Clinton wins will she be able to govern? And who benefits from the chaos?

screenexile

f**k me!!! You'll have the Roswell recordings next only this time with Hillary and Bill operating on the Alien... Lunatic!!

Trump will probably have favourited this video and pinned it to the top of his twitter feed by lunchtime if he sees it!

stew

Quote from: screenexile on November 01, 2016, 09:24:48 AM

f**k me!!! You'll have the Roswell recordings next only this time with Hillary and Bill operating on the Alien... Lunatic!!

Trump will probably have favourited this video and pinned it to the top of his twitter feed by lunchtime if he sees it.

There is something there and remember children, Obama appointed the man that drafted the letter, glad he had it,in him to finally do his job.

screenexile

Quote from: stew on November 01, 2016, 10:13:07 AM

Trump will probably have favourited this video and pinned it to the top of his twitter feed by lunchtime if he sees it.

There is something there and remember children, Obama appointed the man that drafted the letter, glad he had it,in him to finally do his job.

I don't doubt that something may be unearthed in the emails but a pedophile sex ring??!!

stew

Has there ever been a more corrupt politician than Hillory Clinton?

Turns out she was spoon fed questions by CNN prior to their debate yet silencio on here about the media bias.

I am absolutely loving this shitstorm the stupid bitch has created, but hey, lets vote for her despite the fact she is a self living pathological liar who hates the middle class and who has lied under oath about multiple topics.

The Liberals on here and there are many would still vote Clinton, even if all that is claimed turns out to be true.

The democrat party is completely corrupt, they are bedfellows of the mainstream media such as CNN and msnbc etc and I hope to f**k the tanks have the wit to end the political career of this kn**ker!

screenexile

Quote from: stew on November 01, 2016, 11:30:17 AM

Turns out she was spoon fed questions by CNN prior to their debate yet silencio on here about the media bias.

I am absolutely loving this shitstorm the stupid bitch has created, but hey, lets vote for her despite the fact she is a self living pathological liar who hates the middle class and who has lied under oath about multiple topics.

The Liberals on here and there are many would still vote Clinton, even if all that is claimed turns out to be true.

The democrat party is completely corrupt, they are bedfellows of the mainstream media such as CNN and msnbc etc and I hope to f**k the tanks have the wit to end the political career of this kn**ker!

Whatever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty' you know the most sacred principle of the American justice system??

There is no new information here so why is this being seen as such a major scandal? The whole shebang is a case of smoke and mirrors hopefully she still wins. Even if she is corrupt she's still a better option than the Donald who'd have the US go to war with anybody who slags off his hair!!

J70

Make your case.

There's plenty of examples for comparison.

Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean there wasn't discussion here.

I distinctly remember talking about the Donna Brazile capital punishment question with whitey (I think) about a month ago. (You see, whitey actually discusses things).

The DNC chairwoman leaked the question, NOT CNN.

If there are other similar issues, go for it.

What part of "lesser of two evils" do you not get?

And you're not just voting for a person. You're voting for (or against) a party and policies and outlook which affects a multitude of aspects of life.

If you think Trump is potentially a better president and a better option for the US, spare us the histrionics, put your money where your mouth is and make the case.

Seamus

Quote from: screenexile on November 01, 2016, 11:29:24 AM
Quote from: stew on November 01, 2016, 10:13:07 AM

I don't doubt that something may be unearthed in the emails but a pedophile sex ring??!!

Obviously you have never heard of The Franklin Cover-up which went all the way to Poppy Bush's White House. He was/is too powerful to take the fall. Big problem, the Clintons also are, they have bought everybody of influence off through The Clinton Foundation. Before that through the drug money while Bill was governer of Arkansas. A while back one of the knowledgeable posters on here posted a link to "Clinton Cash", it's clear that none of the sheeple watched it.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

Bill Clinton made 27 trips on Jeffrey Epstein private jet to his island of Little St. James. Epstein was running a child sex ring at the time. Underage girls were also on the flights.

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2016/05/29/zionist-orgy-island-back-in-the-news-from-prime-minister-of-israel-ehud-barak-kevin-spacey-mossad-jeffery-epstein-bill-clinton-alan-dershowitz-the-dershowitz-sweetheart/
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Esmarelda

Quote from: screenexile on November 01, 2016, 11:34:27 AM

Whatever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty' you know the most sacred principle of the American justice system??

There is no new information here so why is this being seen as such a major scandal? The whole shebang is a case of smoke and mirrors hopefully she still wins. Even if she is corrupt she's still a better option than the Donald who'd have the US go to war with anybody who slags off his hair!!
Apart from the obvious humorous part of your post, why do you say that?

muppet

Quote from: whitey on October 31, 2016, 09:24:17 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 31, 2016, 07:18:49 PM
How is the FBI investigation into the 22,000,000 emails deleted by the Bush administration going?

Yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn

So far we know there is an investigation into her breaking rules (which her predecessors broke) regarding handling of Official Correspondence. While breaking those rules, she may have mishandled classified material. The latter may be an offence. However, intent would be a major consideration. For example, mishandling classified material and selling it to the Russians, would be one end of the scale, while a staffer accidentally putting it on a device not approved would be at the other. However perspective seems to have gone completely out the window here.

Added to all that is the rumour machine (hello Whitey!) suggesting that there is evidence of other criminality. Presumably bribes for something or other.

Let's imagine that this stuff exists. Are the FBI are even supposed to be looking for anything like that? What are the terms of the FBI's warrant? Viewed in this manner, it all starts to look like an orchestrated campaign of interference on Clinton, an FBI fishing exercise, opportunistically taking advantage of poor management of her personal IT. The lack of any real investigation into her predecessors for doing exactly the same thing is a massive deal here.

l
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Stew is spouting more daft Trump mantra, asking 'Has there ever been a more corrupt politician than Hillary Clinton?'

It is embarrassing that Trump is asking this spectacularly stupid question, but other people regurgitating it just shows that if you say something often enough, someone will believe you.

But anyway, here is some light reading:

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0921295.html

World's Ten Most Corrupt Leaders
Name                         Position                                  Funds embezzled
1. Mohamed Suharto         President of Indonesia (1967–1998)   $15–35 billion
2. Ferdinand Marcos         President of the Philippines (1972–1986)   5–10 billion
3. Mobutu Sese Seko         President of Zaire (1965–1997)   5 billion
4. Sani Abacha   President of Nigeria (1993–1998)   2–5 billion
5. Slobodan Milosevic   President of Serbia/Yugoslavia (1989–2000)   1 billion
6. Jean-Claude Duvalier   President of Haiti (1971–1986)   300–800 million
7. Alberto Fujimori         President of Peru (1990–2000)   600 million
8. Pavlo Lazarenko         Prime Minister of Ukraine (1996–1997)   114–200 million
9. Arnoldo Alemán         President of Nicaragua (1997–2002)   100 million
10. Joseph Estrada         President of the Philippines (1998–2001)   78–80 million

Here is some US corruption:

(One from each party for balance)
http://www.biography.com/people/boss-tweed-20967991
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/28/AR2005112801827.html
MWWSI 2017