The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: easytiger95 on July 25, 2016, 12:39:56 PM
Quote from: stew on July 25, 2016, 11:13:56 AM
Hahahabahshahahahshahahahahhaha

Keep a suckin on the Clinton teat fellers, your hero is rattled but worry not, the Bern has rolled over and took it up the arse from strapon.

I am fascinated to watch this convention, liberal protests against other liberals, great theatre altogether.

Is that funnier than Republicans protesting against other Republicans? I'm all laughed out after Cleveland.

If you thought last week was a shit show, I predict it will pale in insignificance compared to what's unfolding in Phillie......Bernie supporters are apoplectic with how their guy has been treated

J70

Quote from: stew on July 25, 2016, 01:50:38 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 25, 2016, 11:19:49 AM

Keep a suckin on the Clinton teat fellers, your hero is rattled but worry not, the Bern has rolled over and took it up the arse from strapon.

I am fascinated to watch this convention, liberal protests against other liberals, great theatre altogether.

You're turning into a parody stew.

Evolving into Tyrone's Own.

Better him than someone like yourself, you liberals can let anything slide, there was a decent man running for president, the people voted and your lot could not contain themselves and they cheated in order to get one of the most despicable b**tards on earth the dem ticket.

A lot of Bernie supporters will never vote for Clinton, she is filthy and it seems some liberals are not willing to vote for Clinton based on the fact she is a lying, cheating sack of shite!

Tell us stew, what have I, as a stinking liberal, let slide?

What have I, as someone who has f**k all to do with the DNC, got to do with the stuff that came out at the weekend?

That nonsense aside, I was talking about your incoherent, babbling, ranting posts of late.

You used to be fairly measured and thoughtful, most of the time, in your contributions, an honest debater. Now you mostly just repeat whatever nonsense and paranoid memes that have been doing the rounds on Facebook or chain emails, all the way down to the childish labels.

It's not like this place couldn't do with some sensible, intelligent, contributions from the right. Whitey supplies a bit, Iceman does as well on social issues. That's about it. It's a shame.

stew

Quote from: whitey on July 25, 2016, 02:15:59 PM

Is that funnier than Republicans protesting against other Republicans? I'm all laughed out after Cleveland.

If you thought last week was a shit show, I predict it will pale in insignificance compared to what's unfolding in Phillie......Bernie supporters are apoplectic with how their guy has been treated

Isn't it marvellous, both parties are fractured,  like labor and the hateful Tories.

They have every right to be beside themselves, Clintons minnions have destroyed democracy, how anyone on here could support that woman is beyond me.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: whitey on July 25, 2016, 02:15:59 PM

So what exactly has taken place?

I get that the DNC favoured Hillary ( the whole purpose of super delegates is to let the powers that be exert some control over candidate selection and not end up with candidates who will suffer landslide losses a la 1972 and 1980), but what, if anything, was done to actively thwart Sanders?

stew

Quote from: easytiger95 on July 25, 2016, 01:58:30 PM
Wow, welcome to misogyny 101 with Stew.

I wonder why you live out there if the political choices are so despicable. Who are you going to vote for Stew, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't live out there, that said I am supposed to take up my old post in Madison, Wisconsin in December when an old colleague retires.

As for the rest, asked and answered.78

stew

Quote from: J70 on July 25, 2016, 02:20:28 PM
Quote from: stew on July 25, 2016, 01:50:38 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 25, 2016, 11:19:49 AM

You're turning into a parody stew.

Evolving into Tyrone's Own.

Better him than someone like yourself, you liberals can let anything slide, there was a decent man running for president, the people voted and your lot could not contain themselves and they cheated in order to get one of the most despicable b**tards on earth the dem ticket.

A lot of Bernie supporters will never vote for Clinton, she is filthy and it seems some liberals are not willing to vote for Clinton based on the fact she is a lying, cheating sack of shite!

Tell us stew, what have I, as a stinking liberal, let slide?

What have I, as someone who has f**k all to do with the DNC, got to do with the stuff that came out at the weekend?

That nonsense aside, I was talking about your incoherent, babbling, ranting posts of late.

You used to be fairly measured and thoughtful, most of the time, in your contributions, an honest debater. Now you mostly just repeat whatever nonsense and paranoid memes that have been doing the rounds on Facebook or chain emails, all the way down to the childish labels.

It's not like this place couldn't do with some sensible, intelligent, contributions from the right. Whitey supplies a bit, Iceman does as well on social issues. That's about it. It's a shame.

You are not a stinking liberal, I was referring to the arseholes who got caught doing Clinton's bidding, you know, the ones that made sure Saunders was not getting the nod.

Most of my friends are liberals, their viewpoint is just as valid as mine, although we disagree on many points I respect their point of view, that said Clinton is the worst nominee in history, as is Drumpf.

seafoid

I wouldn't vote for either of them. I think the 2 party system has run its course when a guy the constitution was designed to prevent represents the GOP.

muppet

I wonder what Stew and co would say about Clinton if she had 5 children by 3 different men?
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on July 25, 2016, 05:50:34 PM
I wonder what Stew and co would say about Clinton if she had 5 children by 3 different men?
Or if she was a warmonger.

stew

I would say nothing because that has nothing to do with anything, does that answer your question.

muppet

Quote from: stew on July 25, 2016, 07:58:42 PM

I would say nothing because that has nothing to do with anything, does that answer your question.

Indeed, most of your criticisms of her have 'nothing to do with anything', so yes, it does answer it.  ;D

MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on July 25, 2016, 08:03:06 PM

Indeed, most of your criticisms of her have 'nothing to do with anything', so yes, it does answer it.  ;D

You are one blinkered moron.

muppet

Quote from: stew on July 25, 2016, 08:05:08 PM

Of course I am, and your inspired insulting everyone makes you a visionary genius.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on July 25, 2016, 08:08:02 PM
Quote from: stew on July 25, 2016, 08:05:08 PM

Of course I am, and your inspired insulting everyone makes you a visionary genius.

I don't do that but don't let the truth get in the way, of you think your hero is squeaky clean you need your head examined.

I have been attacked in here for years, more to come by the way from wikileaks.7

stew

Quote from: seafoid on July 25, 2016, 04:22:10 PM
I wouldn't vote for either of them. I think the 2 party system has run its course when a guy the constitution was designed to prevent represents the GOP.

Aye but he is a Democrat the same boy