Previous topic - Next topic

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on February 27, 2019, 04:18:33 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 27, 2019, 03:58:23 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 27, 2019, 01:08:56 PM
Trump has "brought prosperity back"??

What is that based on?

Any data?

Where is the inflection point in the trends from the Obama years?
I've not looked for data... but the US looked like it was on its knees in the obama era... which I was happy to see as it gave the EU the upper hand.
In recent years it appears stronger economically so eu d oiesnt hold say as it once did.

Anecdotal on my part, but I've heard industry is stronger and unemployment is down

Don't go mad just because I've not attacked trump.
Though he does a good enough job on himself.
But economically the usa seems to be doing better now

Who is going mad?

Unemployment has been trending down since 2010 as the economy recovered following the financial collapse. Trump was just lucky enough to take over as it reached full employment levels. If you don't believe me, there's plenty of data out there. I've posted the BLS data myself on this thread a couple of times and can do so again if you're interested. There is nothing on the trends to show any effect from Trump.

Lynchbhoy - if you aren't aware the economy is all thanks to this gentleman in the minds of the left even though he left it in the sh*t.

Obama with great pal Louis Farrakhan. Look him up and see what sort of people Obama associates with.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on February 27, 2019, 03:57:51 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 27, 2019, 03:22:39 PM
Quote from: Dolph1 on February 27, 2019, 02:48:06 PM
In the space of a couple of weeks the democrats have now proposed

Green new deal, pay for those unwilling to work
upgrading all existing buildings
3 trillion a year for medicare
Reparations
Eliminate fossil fuels
Eliminate air travel
Open Borders
Free college

Occasion-Cortez now telling people they can't have children because of climate change.

I think all the democrat presidential candidates are backing this.
Seriously. Can those democrats on here honestly say they back this new agenda list?

edit : I forgot to add in 3rd term abortion, up to birth of the child. They love it and celebrate it by lighting up the Freedom tower.
These people are disgusting excuses for humans.

Dope

This is a GAA forum. It's not full of MAGAs. It is full of Irish people

That Dem list probably looks fine to most posters

There's arguable stuff on there, despite the hysterical, hyperbolic presentation.

However foxy/dolph is incapable of discussing honestly, being only interested in winding people up and spewing inflammatory far right bullshit. Yet he dominates the discussion.

This thread is not really worth bothering with anymore. It's a shame.

Nothing hysterical about the presentation. They are all actual policies that democrats are pushing right now. I can assign the actual senators/congressmen who said it if you want. You want to deny they said it?

I don't blame you for wanting to dodge it J70 as there is no way you can actually defend it honestly. If you do then you will be a liar too.

Puckoon

I've been somewhat waiting for you to arrive at this conclusion and surprised it took you this long. It is a shame, particularly as you have kept a very balanced and respectful view point.

It's absolute shite, and you'd be as well scrolling the social media accounts of the furthest left and furthest right folks you can find.

J70

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 27, 2019, 04:44:51 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 27, 2019, 03:22:39 PM
Quote from: Dolph1 on February 27, 2019, 02:48:06 PM
In the space of a couple of weeks the democrats have now proposed

Green new deal, pay for those unwilling to work
upgrading all existing buildings
3 trillion a year for medicare
Reparations
Eliminate fossil fuels
Eliminate air travel
Open Borders
Free college

Occasion-Cortez now telling people they can't have children because of climate change.

I think all the democrat presidential candidates are backing this.
Seriously. Can those democrats on here honestly say they back this new agenda list?

edit : I forgot to add in 3rd term abortion, up to birth of the child. They love it and celebrate it by lighting up the Freedom tower.
These people are disgusting excuses for humans.

Dope

This is a GAA forum. It's not full of MAGAs. It is full of Irish people

That Dem list probably looks fine to most posters

There's arguable stuff on there, despite the hysterical, hyperbolic presentation.

However foxy/dolph is incapable of discussing honestly, being only interested in winding people up and spewing inflammatory far right bullshit. Yet he dominates the discussion.

Nothing hysterical about the presentation. They are all actual policies that democrats are pushing right now. I can assign the actual senators/congressmen who said it if you want. You want to deny they said it?

I don't blame you for wanting to dodge it J70 as there is no way you can actually defend it honestly. If you do then you will be a liar too.

I tried on the abortion thing a week or two ago, but you reverted to your usual, vacuous Facebook headline points. No substance. Same with the thing in England on the BAME students last week. You've nothing to offer beyond pointless flame wars. Luckily for you there's a few lads happy to engage with you on those terms.

lynchbhoy

I'm watching the bbc news tonight and it's cracking me up!
Sensationalism at its best. It's like the sun have taken over BBC news

Some guy cohen is on giving testimony about all these wrongdoings , lies and so on that Donald trump has done... and there's nothing of any real consequence.
Only that he paid off stormy Daniel's really raised my eyebrows. The rest is like a scorned lovers rant. Was cringeworthy!

It looks like usa politics ( and society) is resembling the movie 'idiocracy' much sooner than I'd expected!

...and the bbc/Sun news is heading that way too.

Makes the dail look competent !!
Wow!!

Gabriel_Hurl

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 28, 2019, 12:51:57 AM
"Some guy Cohen"
Yep
I'm fairly sure that was his name

Apparantly worked in the same circus/clown shop as trump
... it was evident!

Gabriel_Hurl

lynchbhoy

Orior

Can't believe Kim didn't roll over for the man with the biggest brain.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Dolph1

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 28, 2019, 02:59:16 AM
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/u-s-drops-demand-full-accounting-n-korea-nuclear-program-n977251

Good grief. Are you not over the 2016 election yet?

Honestly it's pathetic at this state that some adults can't accept the legitimate result. Grow up.

seafoid

sid waddell