The Apprentice (2009)

Started by Tony Baloney, March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Oakleafer93

Aye Kate would get it If I were that way inclinded.

Donnellys Hollow

Jaysus that Ben lad is some tool alright.

He's not alone in that regard in this series though. Kate looks by far the most competant of the lot of them but she's hardly got much competition. I've given better presentations in college than the lad who was pitching for the losing team last night.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

The Subbie

f**k me i gave a better,more confidant pitch than Howards the last time i ordered a round for me and five of the lads :D

Kate was way beyond any of them last night, though not agin much,but she's not gonna win, if that w**kstain ben wins i don't know..... BUT what an annoying ****, the framing shots for the professional photographer w**ker.

mountainboii

What did Kate do in particular to make her stand out? To be honest I think she's as crap as the rest of them but just hasn't been shown up yet.

I'm also not as enamored by her big horse teeth face as the rest of ya, she's the best of a very bad bunch but nothing that special  :-\

Gold

She is the best of a bad bunch granted--but she speaks well and can think on her feet when asked a question. The standard of applicant is piss poor alrite.

As for Kate's looks--i agree she isnt the Georgie best
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Onion Bag

Deborah has went up my pecking order after seeing these, she aint that bad

Oakleafer93

She has a nice boy onion bag but a face that would turn milk.

Onion Bag

Aye i was thinking that, you could cope with it alright, i have bragged about worse

Archie Mitchell

What about Ben in the papers again this Sunday swallowing gold fish at a party? First Class twat.

Oakleafer93

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on May 18, 2009, 01:29:44 PM
What about Ben in the papers again this Sunday swallowing gold fish at a party? First Class t**t.

Did you see how the goldfish would die? One of the papers explained that ot would be plunged into stomach acid and as a result would suffocated before the acid would corrode the skin and bones of the fish  :-\

D4S

That's rough!

My wife has a goldfish...she used to have 6:) Everyone knows obviously except Ben that to kill a goldfish just flush him!! Tut Tut!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

rage

Or drag it backwards through water

mountainboii

I'd say James is gone here, but I really really hope either that dick Ben, or the ignorant shite Deborah gets the boot.

mountainboii