The Apprentice (2009)

Started by Tony Baloney, March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Yesss. That twat Ben finally gets the boot.

maggie

Estimator

At last - I've never watched the BBC2 show before - but I'll definitely watch it now
Ulster League Champions 2009

mountainboii

After looking a bit lightweight early on, yer man Howard is in with a very good chance of winning I think. He doesn't do anything spectacular but seems to have a bit more common sense than the rest of them.

Tony Baloney

Actually felt a bit sorry for him as it wasn't his week to go and he had been keeping his head down over the past few weeks. Thought James should have been the fall guy tonight.

ONeill

This is the first show I've watched since the first one. Ben doesn't seem all that bad a fellow.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

Debra should have went. The rocking horse was her idea. Both teams knew one sale could win the task. She had the opportunity for a sale and blew it. For that reason she should have went. Thought James did OK in the task. He was near in tears at the end. Glad to see the back of Ben. Still kept going on about Sandhurst then Sir Alan put him back in his box  :D

maggie

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on May 20, 2009, 10:20:39 PM
Debra should have went. The rocking horse was her idea. Both teams knew one sale could win the task. She had the opportunity for a sale and blew it. For that reason she should have went. Thought James did OK in the task. He was near in tears at the end. Glad to see the back of Ben. Still kept going on about Sandhurst then Sir Alan put him back in his box  :D

Did you know he got a scholarship to Sandhurst?  ::)

Archie Mitchell

Did he? I don't think he mentioned it before.

mountainboii

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on May 20, 2009, 10:20:39 PM

I agree, Debra should go next. That's two weeks in a row where she's been most at fault. She's shit, but keeps getting away by being loud and aggressive.

rootthemout

how the f**k could you listen to ben if he worked for you,full of hot air and shite.

Gold

They went far too easy on the snobby well bollix on BBC2.

Chiles couldnt even bring himelf to look at him

As said by someone there it wasnt actually his week to go--Debra should have gone

Had to laugh at the chin-less wee bollix shaking his head when he knew he wa about to get fired!

What about his tweed jacket, Ian Paisley suits, braces, pink shirts and socks.....unbelievable
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Donnellys Hollow

Not been a big fan of Ben's but I don't think he should've got the boot tonight.

That Debra one is a right wagon and I can't believe she's gotten this far.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Bogball XV

Quote from: Gold on May 20, 2009, 11:03:06 PM
They went far too easy on the snobby well bollix on BBC2.
can't believe they didn't throw in the quote he made there about 4/5 weeks ago about biting out someone's teeth to win the show.

He definitely didn't deserve to go tonight and imo was probably the best all round candidate (bar coming across as an arrogant immature twat that is), he seemed to contribute something positive to almost every task he's been involved in, and not many of them can say that.

Oakleafer93

Isn't James just brilliant. Total laugh out loud material