The Apprentice (2009)

Started by Tony Baloney, March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Bogball XV on May 21, 2009, 12:16:51 AM
Quote from: Gold on May 20, 2009, 11:03:06 PM
They went far too easy on the snobby well bollix on BBC2.
can't believe they didn't throw in the quote he made there about 4/5 weeks ago about biting out someone's teeth to win the show.

He definitely didn't deserve to go tonight and imo was probably the best all round candidate (bar coming across as an arrogant immature t**t that is), he seemed to contribute something positive to almost every task he's been involved in, and not many of them can say that.
I'd disagree with that boggy (think he has only done well on a couple of tasks in a salesy capacity and had a couple of 'ideas' the rest of the time he lets on he has done something).
ben talked a good game, said that he could do this , had done that, but sugar called him up on it - correctly !
there was nothing to his repetoire (as yet) other than having a brass neck and being potntially fantastic at sales (two generally go hand in hand).
I think sugar fired him at that point as ben tried (again) to lie and sugar takes exception to these kinds of thing (as does most people).
Ben was trying to say that he had tried to negotiate a reduction on the rocking horse, but that was a lie.

james was lucky not to go, any one of the three could have gone.
sugar likes the singlemindedness of debra and she still yet could be the winner.
imo its between lorraine, debra and either howard and the blondie one that yez all fancy (am not overly convinced by either of these yet though).

D4S

Delighted Ben is gone, he really was 'THE' complete tosser! His snobby voice grinded on me flat out the last few weeks.  I didn't mind him at the start but over the last few weeks he got more + more annoying.  I think that Debra does have a decent head for business, I agree with the decision last ngiht.  Agree also with what someone else said there about Howard, he has done well the last 2 weeks whereas he was lost for teh 1st half of the series and just looked like one of those fading into the background.  Still think Kate should win but probably won't!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Dinny Breen

Yer man Howard has played the best game of all so far, kept well under the radar in the 1st few weeks made no enemies and stayed well clear of the boardroom, he's now stepped up in the last two weeks and now looks like a real condender, Deborah is just too pig headed and her inability to listen will cost her probably next week, the final four will be Lorraine, Howard, James and Yasmina, the one who talks like quick draw mcgraw Kate is a facilitator and seems devoid of original ideas....

I think yasmina will win it, seems the most rounded plus I find her strangely attractive...
#newbridgeornowhere

Oakleafer93

For Apprentice fans of previous series's...remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlPvda9SS80

D4S

The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Bogball XV

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 21, 2009, 12:00:22 PM
Yer man Howard has played the best game of all so far, kept well under the radar in the 1st few weeks made no enemies and stayed well clear of the boardroom, he's now stepped up in the last two weeks and now looks like a real condender, Deborah is just too pig headed and her inability to listen will cost her probably next week, the final four will be Lorraine, Howard, James and Yasmina, the one who talks like quick draw mcgraw Kate is a facilitator and seems devoid of original ideas....

I think yasmina will win it, seems the most rounded plus I find her strangely attractive...
I think yasmina too, with howard and kate close behind.  Poor James hasn't a chance and Deborah will be gone at the first opportunity (imagine working with that - actually on reflection I work with a few not dissimilar).

saffron sam2

Ben is sacked from the Apprentice and Evil Genius starts posting again on gaaboard.

Coincidence - I think not!
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

INDIANA

Debra is what I would call an insufferable wagon of the highest order. Not particularily bright either and uses her mouth and bluster to cover up for the lack of grey matter. Next to go I'd say . hopefully. Howard is by far the best canditate.
Kate has just been lucky -not a lot going on there.

Roger

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on May 20, 2009, 11:31:34 PMThat Debra one is a right wagon and I can't believe she's gotten this far.
Not a shabby wagon though that looks like she could go the distance....

maggie

Surprised that Howard went tonight-thought it would have been Lorraine for sure.  On another note, can't believe Debra is only 23-she seems much older. 

Also, how much do i want one of those leather jackets?  8)  8)

Onion Bag

Your one yasmina has a face on her like a welders bench, spots and bumps and holes,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Donnellys Hollow

I'm surprised that Howard went before Lorraine. He looked a far stronger candidate.

The interviews next week always make for good television. I can see your man James falling to pieces.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on May 28, 2009, 01:04:03 PM
I'm surprised that Howard went before Lorraine. He looked a far stronger candidate.

The interviews next week always make for good television. I can see your man James falling to pieces.

It's a pity Ben is still not there for this part of the show
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties