Westmeath v Tyrone: Sunday 15th March - Mullingar

Started by omagh_gael, March 07, 2009, 10:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on March 10, 2009, 01:25:51 PM
I'd like to see Jordan straight back in at 7 if he's back from his jollies

His boss told me he's back with no broken bones.

omagh_gael

What do we think the team will be tonight? Anyone heading Down? I'd go for...

1. JD
2. Marty Swift
3. Justy
4. PJ Quinn
5. Davy Harte
6. Conor Gormely
7. Phily Jordan
8. Enda Mc Ginley
9. Aiden Cassidy
10. Joe mc mahon
11. Colly mc cullagh
12. Tommy mc guigan
13. Mugsy
14. Sean cavanagh
15. Ray Mulgrew

Iv not included SoN as still not sure if he's match fit or none of the U-21s as I'd assume that they're not available, threw mulgrew in again as hopefully it'l be a lot firmer ground and better conditions!

AN other

Quote from: orangeman on March 08, 2009, 11:03:26 PM
very, very tough assignment for Tyrone in Mullingar.

I wish I could agree with that...
Westmeath aren't a patch on the team we were last year at the moment. Unless we get the majority of our injured players back soon I see us struggling to win one league game this year nevermind avoid relegation.

tyronefan

Team for sunday

Tyrone: J Curran, S O'Neill, J McMahon, M Swift, D Harte, C Gormley, P Jordan, K Hughes, E McGinley, R Mulgrew, A Cassidy, O Mulligan, N Gormley, S Cavanagh, S O'Neill.

tyronefan

tyronefan

would have liked to have seen Sean on the Hf line and Mugsy in FF

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: tyronefan on March 12, 2009, 09:04:15 PM
Team for sunday
Tyrone: J Curran, S O'Neill, J McMahon, M Swift, D Harte, C Gormley, P Jordan, K Hughes, E McGinley, R Mulgrew, A Cassidy, O Mulligan, N Gormley, S Cavanagh, S O'Neill.

Glad to see Mulgrew getting another run out, and Niall Gormley and Snowy too. Happy enough with that selection.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

tyronefan

while its nice to win the league I think its better to get these young lads some game time and see what they can do in a county jersey

omagh_gael

think im going to head down, many others going? does anyone know how long it would be from omagh to mullingar?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 12, 2009, 10:29:45 PM
does anyone know how long it would be from omagh to mullingar?

About 2.5 hours og, check out AA Route Planner

tyronefan

Norf Tyrone

Did I read somewhere that there is a festival just Norf of Mullingar on Sunday so watch for that travellers.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 12, 2009, 10:34:44 PM
Did I read somewhere that there is a festival just Norf of Mullingar on Sunday so watch for that travellers.

That'd be Longford for u, avoid at all costs...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on March 12, 2009, 10:38:22 PM
That'd be Longford for u, avoid at all costs...

Sláinte C na h-É, shouldn't affect any of the Tyronies, the N3 will be as far across in the Longford direction that we'll need to go, the contingent in SW Donegal, Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon & Longford excepting.

ONeill

Quote from: tyronefan on March 12, 2009, 09:04:15 PM
Team for sunday

Fairly adventurous this. O'Neill as corner back, Raymmie at 10, Cassidy at 11, Mugsy at 12, Niall and Snowy in the FF line - brilliant to see these experiments now. I'm of the theory that we know what our best 15 are come SFC time. Why not try out other ideas now.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.