season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocco

Last few years there was a bonus with the season tickets of free admittance on both league final days ( sat div 3 / 4 finals  &  sunday div 1 / 2 finals ) in Croker.It didnt matter what counties were involved . This made them real value for money . I hope they do the same again next year (20011) , we won`t know  untill a few weeks before NFL finals weekend .

Celt_Man

Don't know a whole pile about these season tickets... Thinking of getting one for the auld fella for xmas - if you have a season ticket then do you have to sit in the stand (like in Kingspan Breffni Park) i.e. designated areas - or does it just entitle you to entry into the ground...

Dad would always rather be in the terrace than in the stand and he probably won't want a season ticket if he has to sit in the stand
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Rossfan

He'll have his work cut out to get ito Breffni with a Season ticket if my experience when Ros played there in 09 is any guide.
After being sent to 2 or 3 different places  met a Maor who asked me was  "that a new thing? "  Yes.
" Does it get you into all the games?" Yes.
"Jasus ye're fierce smart bucks over there in Roscommon " ;D ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Celt_Man

And of that I wouldn't have any doubt...

Nearly had a stand up row with a steward last year in Longford (maybe year before) about my ticket wasn't official and he couldn't let me in - it was a pass from one of the players for fooks sake.... Give some people one of those Maor bibs and they think they have all the power they ever wanted!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Maguire01

Quote from: Rossfan on December 04, 2010, 09:41:03 PM
He'll have his work cut out to get ito Breffni with a Season ticket if my experience when Ros played there in 09 is any guide.
After being sent to 2 or 3 different places  met a Maor who asked me was  "that a new thing? "  Yes.
" Does it get you into all the games?" Yes.
"Jasus ye're fierce smart bucks over there in Roscommon " ;D ;D
:D

rocco

Quote from: Celt_Man on December 04, 2010, 10:04:53 PM
And of that I wouldn't have any doubt...

Nearly had a stand up row with a steward last year in Longford (maybe year before) about my ticket wasn't official and he couldn't let me in - it was a pass from one of the players for fooks sake.... Give some people one of those Maor bibs and they think they have all the power they ever wanted!!
That is no big surprise at longford  gates , had a few experiences trying to get into games in longford myself both at pierce pk  & shlashers ground , a pure crowd of pricks.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Celt_Man on December 04, 2010, 09:21:43 PM
Don't know a whole pile about these season tickets... Thinking of getting one for the auld fella for xmas - if you have a season ticket then do you have to sit in the stand (like in Kingspan Breffni Park) i.e. designated areas - or does it just entitle you to entry into the ground...

Dad would always rather be in the terrace than in the stand and he probably won't want a season ticket if he has to sit in the stand

I'm the same, whenever I have my aul boy's season ticket I always just stand on the terrace. Haven't had any trouble so far though occasionally I've had to go over to the stand before the match or at half-time to get the card swiped.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Maguire01

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 06, 2010, 02:50:48 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on December 04, 2010, 09:21:43 PM

I'm the same, whenever I have my aul boy's season ticket I always just stand on the terrace. Haven't had any trouble so far though occasionally I've had to go over to the stand before the match or at half-time to get the card swiped.
My one team with a season ticket in the Athletics Grounds was the same - went to the seating area to get it scanned and then back to the terrace.

Onion Bag

Probably been asked 1000 times here,

but i was considering buying the aul fella a season ticket for chrimbo,

1> what do they entitle you to? (What games?)

2> where would i go about looking for one?

3> How much are they?

4> Are they worth it?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

shezam

Quote from: Onion Bag on December 14, 2010, 08:33:11 AM

3> How much are they?

4> Are they worth it?

http://www.gaa.ie/tickets-and-merchandise/tickets/gaa-season-ticket/

donelli

anyone recieve their season ticket yet??

would perfer to get it before christmas as i bought 1 for a present

Cde

sent them an email this morning and this is the response, ordered it on the 23 nov

The Season Ticket is currently being processed and posted out.

You will receive it shortly.

Le meas

The GAA Ticket Office

Maguire01

Quote from: Onion Bag on December 14, 2010, 08:33:11 AM

3> How much are they?

4> Are they worth it?
http://www.gaa.ie/tickets-and-merchandise/tickets/gaa-season-ticket/about-the-gaa-season-ticket/

Goldengreen

Got my Season tickets in the post today :-)