season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Thats the price of success.

Nevertheless a £20 season ticket for the Mc Kenna Cup wouldn't be the worst idea the Ulster Council ever had, guaranteeing access to your county's three group game, and both semi finals and final even if your county isn't involved

clarshack

know of a few people whose adult tickets arrived but with no juvenile tickets.

western exile

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 26, 2010, 10:35:15 PM
Quote from: western exile on January 09, 2010, 12:37:18 PM
mine has still not arrived.  Am I the only one?  ???

So did you get your season season ticket ticket problem sorted out?  ;)
Quite satisfactorily   ;D

tyronebhoy

Does anyone know what the story is with Season Tickets when the game is all-ticket like Tyrone and Monaghan this weekend?

Do we get sent out an actual ticket or is the season ticket just scanned on entry as usual?

Thanks

western exile

Quote from: tyronebhoy on March 01, 2010, 10:24:47 AM
Does anyone know what the story is with Season Tickets when the game is all-ticket like Tyrone and Monaghan this weekend?

Do we get sent out an actual ticket or is the season ticket just scanned on entry as usual?

Thanks
For the NFL you should just get your ticket scanned.  That game is not being run by the
Ulster Council. The Ulster Championship would be a different thing altogether where you would need an actual ticket.

tyronebhoy

Cheers, thought it would be ok but just wanted to check ahead.

Have to get in early then to get a seat.

Shortso79

No handheld scanners in Portlaoise last night

Name was just ticked off the list

Shortso79

Was there a cordoned off area in Portlaoise for the season ticket holders ?

I just took the first decent seat I saw

T Fearon

Likewise and there was no shortage. A lot of seats marked "reserved" but I do not know who for. No scanner was a disgrace. To make matters worst the names don't appear in alphabetical surname initial order on the list either but in the initials of Christian names, also stupid as you could have ten Johns all with different surnames.Some lad there trying to locate names of a preprinted list in the dark was almost funny.There have been problems at all three Armagh games this year to date. Last day at Crossmaglen the names were ticked off and then we were told to go and get them scanned at half time (as If 500 people would do this ::).

Proper functioning scanner should be in place at all grounds when the gates open.

Throw ball

If you got your name ticked you were lucky. My name was not on the list but my son's was! How the hell can that happen when they were bought at the same time on the same card! What happens now?

T Fearon

These basic flaws simply should not be happening at this stage in year 2 of the scheme.

Maguire01

Quote from: Shortso79 on March 07, 2010, 02:10:49 PM

No handheld scanners in Portlaoise last night

Name was just ticked off the list
There were no scanners for Monaghan's game in Potlaoise last year either. They're a bit behind the times with the technology!

Trevor Hill

Quote from: T Fearon on March 07, 2010, 05:39:36 PM
These basic flaws simply should not be happening at this stage in year 2 of the scheme.

Were you refused entry to the game? Some people are very quick to criticise. I am sure we can look forward to some vitriolic bile in the N Irish press in the coming days.  ::)
You could always go back to Windsor Park and enjoy your football for all.

T Fearon

I suppose you hand over the admission price as well as your season tiicket, as money is no object to you apparently.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Throw ball on March 07, 2010, 05:19:46 PM
If you got your name ticked you were lucky. My name was not on the list but my son's was! How the hell can that happen when they were bought at the same time on the same card! What happens now?

If I was you I'd fire a letter into the people who run the scheme. Chances are if you headed to Portloaise you'd make the 60% anyway (not that I think Armagh will be looking tickets in September!). Wasn't there supposed to be a draw for tickets for the final anyway for those who went to 100% of matches no matter who was in it.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead