season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Hill

Receive this earlier.

A chara,

That time of year has arrived. The Ulster GAA Football Championship commences on Sunday 17th May in Brewster Park.

Due to the limited number of seats in the Covered Stand in Brewster Park, the Ulster Council have requested that we post out "regular" tickets to all Season Ticket holders from the competing counties.

The Ulster Council have also made additional tickets in the same section as Season Ticket holders available for you to purchase. In order to purchase an additional ticket in your section please log into your account and complete the purchase. Additional tickets are €25 each.

There is no charge for your own ticket for this fixture – you have already paid!

The cut-off for the "extra" purchase is midnight on Monday 11th May. We will post you your own ticket even if you do not purchase an additional one.

If you wish to purchase an additional ticket, click on this link to and log into your account. Once you log-in, click on 'Buy Tickets' and then choose the "Fermanagh v. Down Offer" at the top of the page is where to click when you get there – Season Ticket Offer. Just complete the purchase and we will post out the tickets to you.

If you have any queries, please feel free to get in touch.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office

Shortso79

Wonder is there any extra charges for the additional tickets ? Postage or Admin Fee ??

T Fearon

so no reduction on ticket prices then, still 25 euros? Disgrace. I think the GAA will regret this big time

Trevor Hill

€25 is good value for a championship match in my opinion. Us season ticket holders have got great value, this game is free.

Maguire01

Yep, people are finding it tough now, but who would spend less than €25 on a night out?

I doubt a €5 reduction would make much difference - if people want to go, they'll still go - if they can't afford to go for €25, they probably won't be able to afford to go for €20.

donelli

email sent from ticket office yesterday in regard to the derry monaghan game, sunday week. Seems like a good system.........

A chara,

That time of year has arrived. Derry face Monaghan in the Ulster GAA Football Championship on Sunday 24th May in Celtic Park, Derry.

Due to the high demand for seats in the fantastic new Covered Stand in Celtic Park, the Ulster Council have requested that we post out "regular" hard copy tickets to all Season Ticket holders from the competing counties.

The Ulster Council have also made additional tickets in the same section as Season Ticket holders available for you to purchase. In order to purchase an additional ticket in your section please log into your account and complete the purchase. Additional tickets are €25 each.

There is no charge for your own ticket for this fixture – you have already paid!

The cut-off for the "extra" purchase is midnight on Sunday 17th May. We will post you your own ticket even if you do not purchase an additional one.

If you wish to purchase an additional ticket, click on this link to and log into your account. Once you log-in, click on 'Buy Tickets' and then choose the "Derry v. Monaghan Offer" at the top of the page is where to click when you get there – Season Ticket Offer. Just complete the purchase and we will post out the tickets to you.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

soldier of destiny

Quote from: donelli on May 14, 2009, 11:24:37 AM
email sent from ticket office yesterday in regard to the derry monaghan game, sunday week. Seems like a good system.........

A chara,

That time of year has arrived. Derry face Monaghan in the Ulster GAA Football Championship on Sunday 24th May in Celtic Park, Derry.

Due to the high demand for seats in the fantastic new Covered Stand in Celtic Park, the Ulster Council have requested that we post out "regular" hard copy tickets to all Season Ticket holders from the competing counties.

The cut-off for the "extra" purchase is midnight on Sunday 17th May. We will post you your own ticket even if you do not purchase an additional one.

If you wish to purchase an additional ticket, click on this link to and log into your account. Once you log-in, click on 'Buy Tickets' and then choose the "Derry v. Monaghan Offer" at the top of the page is where to click when you get there – Season Ticket Offer. Just complete the purchase and we will post out the tickets to you.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

If you were to purchase an additional ticket will the tickets be beside each other?

Smokin Joe

Can anyone who has bought an additional ticket for this weekend's games tell me if the 2 seats are beside each other?

armaghniac

From today's email Armagh and Tyrone people have until midnight on Wednesday 20th May to purchase.
How many can you buy?

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 14, 2009, 07:33:56 PM
Can anyone who has bought an additional ticket for this weekend's games tell me if the 2 seats are beside each other?

More than likely they will be beside each other. If you buy one they will post your season ticket and your additional ticket together.

Received this for Tyrone Season Ticket this evening:

QuoteA chara,

That time of year has arrived. Tyrone face Armagh in the Ulster GAA Football Championship on Sunday 31st May in Clones.

Due to the high demand for seats in Clones, the Ulster Council have requested that we post out "regular" hard copy tickets to all Season Ticket holders from the competing counties.

The cut-off for the "extra" purchase is midnight on Wednesday 20th May. We will post you your own ticket even if you do not purchase an additional one.

If you wish to purchase an additional ticket, click on this link to and log into your account. Once you log-in, click on 'Buy Tickets' and then choose the "Tyrone / Armagh Offer" at the top of the page is where to click when you get there – Season Ticket Offer. Just complete the purchase and we will post out the tickets to you.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office

Anyone know if for more than one season ticket e.g. x number of family and friends have a season ticket, can they sort you out with tickets beside each other? Rather than being randomly assigned a ticket.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: armaghniac on May 14, 2009, 08:06:50 PM
From today's email Armagh and Tyrone people have until midnight on Wednesday 20th May to purchase.
How many can you buy?

From reading the email it seems its only 1 ticket. I logged in to my account there now, and was able to choose up to 8 tickets for the game all beside each other. Surely they cant allow all season ticket holders the option to buy 8? Thats 4000 tickets as well as the 500 for the season ticket holders.

donelli

You can buy as many additional tickets as the nummber of season tickets held in your account (main holder).

i have 2 season tickets in my account and could buy up to a max of 2. I took just the 1. it states that it is in the same section as the season ticket holer.
No additional charge (postage or booking fee) was applicable. ;D

happy days... saves on paying the extra few quid the county board add on normally for ours

Maguire01

Boooo! Not happy. I can only buy a maximum of 2 extra tickets for the Monaghan/Derry game. I wanted 4. Apparently that's all the Ulster Council allocated the season ticket scheme.

Now i don't expect there to be difficulty in sourcing a few more tickets, but it would be preferable for everyone to be together for the game. Maybe the season ticket people could consider allowing holders to choose terrace tickets if they so wished, if seating tickets are so scarce.

This is one thing that may put me off buying a season ticket next year - when anyone else comes to the match with me, they have to buy the most expensive tickets.

armaghniac

QuoteMaybe the season ticket people could consider allowing holders to choose terrace tickets if they so wished, if seating tickets are so scarce.

Some way of "downgrading", e.g. to uncovered seating and having the possibility of ordering more tickets would be good. Or a season holder should be able to get a family ticket as a discount (to reflect the fact that they are entitled to ticket anyway for this one).
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

donelli

[/quote]

i received my season tickets for celtic park yesterday.

they are for section j.
assuming the first stair well sections start at A, it appears at J, we are tagged on at the very end about the 13 m line.

nice of the derry/ulster gaa to place the regulars on the end, while their cb/administrator mates take up the central seats...  >:(