season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: soldier of destiny on May 26, 2009, 10:14:44 AM
Quote from: Maguire01 on May 26, 2009, 09:16:39 AM
Got mine on Wednesday. You didn't need your season ticket - just the paper one. The ticket stub was taken at the gate. I assume they'll scan these to record your attendance.

Did you go through a designated season ticket stile in Celtic Park?  I asked where season ticket holders were to enter and was told to go through the same stile as all other ticket holders.  I assumed therefore that my attendance is recorded solely on the basis of my ticket being sent out to me.
Did they not take your ticket stub?

KIDDO 4

donelli

Quote from: donelli on May 21, 2009, 10:25:05 AM

i received my season tickets for celtic park yesterday.

they are for section j.
assuming the first stair well sections start at A, it appears at J, we are tagged on at the very end about the 13 m line.

nice of the derry/ulster gaa to place the regulars on the end, while their cb/administrator mates take up the central seats...  >:(
[/quote]

as presumed, our ticket was on the 13m line.
Assume we were not far enough up the food chain to get more central seats!!

on a more positive note, for once there was a decent programme for €3 or £2. Whoever is producing it should be commended.

soldier of destiny

Quote from: Maguire01 on May 26, 2009, 01:22:27 PM
Quote from: soldier of destiny on May 26, 2009, 10:14:44 AM
Quote from: Maguire01 on May 26, 2009, 09:16:39 AM
Got mine on Wednesday. You didn't need your season ticket - just the paper one. The ticket stub was taken at the gate. I assume they'll scan these to record your attendance.

Did you go through a designated season ticket stile in Celtic Park?  I asked where season ticket holders were to enter and was told to go through the same stile as all other ticket holders.  I assumed therefore that my attendance is recorded solely on the basis of my ticket being sent out to me.
Did they not take your ticket stub?

They did, but it wasn't a designated 'Season Ticket Stile' so there were people with non season tickets going in the same way.  There is no way of distinguishing between season ticket holders tickets and those sourced elsewhere.  There're hardly going to scan all the stubs are get just the season ticket ones are they?

Rossfan

I'm a Ros season ticket holder and have heard nothing from GAA HQ.
I presume I will just show my season ticket. :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

I think they send tickets for all ticket games or where the stands are all ticket.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

supersub

you will probably get your ticket in the post tomoro or thursday!

Shortso79

Received my tickets today - Gerry Arthurs Stand Open - Section KO

Redhand Santa

Does anyone know what section EO is like in Gerry Arthurs or have a seating plan? Its a bit of a joke that seats last week were on 13 mtr line. I thought they were trying to reward supporters who went all year with good tickets? The ulster council had also promised covered seats for Sunday and they are open. Don't mind though if its a nice day.

Archie Mitchell

So so far season ticket holders have tickets for CO, EO and KO in the Gerry Arthurs. How can they decide to give some season ticket holders tickets in different sections. Surely they should all be in the same area if all people paying the same price. Haven't received mine yet. Asked for my season ticket and my Dad's to be seated together as well as one extra I was purchasing. I was told that all 3 would be together. I wonder will this be the case of will they make a balls of it as usual.

armaghniac

QuoteSo so far season ticket holders have tickets for CO, EO and KO in the Gerry Arthurs.

I'm in Gerry Arthurs MO.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Redhand Santa

Can anyone confirm seating plan for Gerry Arthurs then? Can never remember what way it works.

Shortso79

I got four tickets - all seated together

Doohicky

Mine arrived yesterday. Don't have it with me, but I think I am EO

Goldengreen

I see most sections mentioned have an O at the end am I right in saying that indicates the open section, if it had a C that you mean you are in the covered section. The open (uncovered sections) can end up being fairly c@rp seats especially if it is raining, god forbid they would want to give covered seats to people with season tickets.