The OFFICIAL Home And Away Thread

Started by tyrone girl, February 11, 2009, 10:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Why not have the name in the title? Too ashamed?
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on February 12, 2009, 12:21:07 PM
Why not have the name in the title? Too ashamed?

Correct, they put Neighbours in it so more people would look in it, could you imagine the pathetic view count if this was called the official H*** *** A*** thread!!

tyrone girl

Oh well we will have an official one then and we wait and see.  :P

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 12, 2009, 12:42:59 PM
Oh well we will have an official one then and we wait and see.  :P

I'm quaking in my boots!!

;D

ziggysego

I thought this was the "official" H&A thread tyrone girl. Ironically really when you mostly talk about Neighbours.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on February 12, 2009, 12:51:49 PM
I thought this was the "official" H&A thread tyrone girl. Ironically really when you mostly talk about Neighbours.

They will never reach our levels Zig...

Only five pages here, I would say three of which, at least, are talking about their superiors!!

vav

hmm I wanna know how "The OFFICIAL Home And Away Thread" has died a death and yet the neighbours one lives on...

.. and on a seperate H&A note.. is it just me or is anyone else upset that Channel 7 have cut all Home & Away episodes off Youtube since last week  :'( :'(
.. grr I used to enjoy keepin up with Oz as always seem to be workin when its shown on RTE  >:(

Medic

Quote.. and on a seperate H&A note.. is it just me or is anyone else upset that Channel 7 have cut all Home & Away episodes off Youtube since last week  :'( :'( 
funny you should say that cause all the oz pace neighbours episodes have been taken down too :'( :'(

and whilst we are on the subject of h&a , here's a clip of alf the legend at the famous neighbours night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np6a4wHexvk
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Denn Forever

Would be my preferred Australian soap.  And a tad more believable than Neighbours.

Favourites girls would have been The Sutherland Sisters and yes of course Angel.

My favourite character would have been Cain.  The poor guy could never get a break although if what he did to Danni was true(was it ever explicitly said?  A lot of inference etc.) he wouldn't deserve a break. 

Biggest plank has to have been Scott although Colleen's son must have been the template.

And again Australian soaps may provide a spring board to Hollywood.  The guy who played Kim was Jame T Kirk's father in the latest Star Trek.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Denn Forever

How could I have forgotten Hayley although Leithon has here now.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Medic

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

mortified

neighbours is a ridiculous show compared to the bay, very good these days and some epic storylines on the way!! hopefully gardy will kill off miles (most annoying character on tele) one of the days
quit your jibba jabba fool!!

vav

Quote from: mortified on June 30, 2009, 07:07:22 PM
neighbours is a ridiculous show compared to the bay, very good these days and some epic storylines on the way!! hopefully gardy will kill off miles (most annoying character on tele) one of the days

I have to agree.. could never see the appeal of Neighbours.. just a boring set of characters going about their boring lives.. at least H&A has depths.. the only reason I watched Neighbours as a kid was to fill the time between H&A and Diagnosis Murder  :P

have to agree with the Miles thing.. wouldn't ya think he'd cut his feckin hair... though on the Gardy front.. the story hots up.. (not sure where ye are in it now as watching at Oz pace) but I have to admit I may have shed a few tears upon Romans leaving .. almost (but not quite) on a scale with when Shane died  :'( :'(

Rois

Something shifty about Hugo, what happened to him when he was supposed to have been bitten by the shark?
Martha's hair is growing awfully quickly.
Can't believe Roman has gone, and thankfully Belle is on her way out, hate her, love Aodhan (yes I know it's Aden but I think he'd change it for me).

Home and Away is the show I never miss and thank God every day for inventing Sky +

vav

ohs I didnt know Belle was leaving.. I think her & Aden make a cute couple though so can't imagine him with anyone else..

Sad to see Roman go especially after losing the gorgeous Jack.. and in the way he did.. to see him lose his rep as a good cleancut gentleman with a sexy rugged exterior   :-* :P

& to continue the debate.. Where else do ya get a dead person coming back to life in a fridge.. certainly not in Neighbours.. ya gotta love the drama of H&A!!

Gonna have to get back into reading the spoilers on backtothebay.com now that youtube have cut all episodes  >:(