The OFFICIAL Home And Away Thread

Started by tyrone girl, February 11, 2009, 10:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

Zig feck off to ur own thread , home and away had lesbians in it a while back , tho one of them went to bed with a man so the other one blew town

mortified

see irene hit annie yesterday!! quality out of the grog meister
quit your jibba jabba fool!!

ziggysego

Home and Away star Jodi Gordon has regularly paid for strip club dances and is preparing to quit her role on the popular soap, it has been alleged.

The sensational claims, to be published in Australia tomorrow by the magazine Woman's Day, include that the embattled actress paid for private, nude and erotic dances by female dancers in a Sydney strip club, and plans to quit Home and Away to pursue a career overseas.

It is claimed that Gordon was on a first-name basis with many of the strippers at the club and would regularly pay $85 for private erotic dances.

"Jodi is a really friendly girl and got on well with a lot of the girls," an employee of the strip club told the magazine. "She was on first-name terms with some of the dancers and was extra friendly because she was out of it. Jodi once paid for a girl to dance for her for four hours."

The startling accusations come just weeks after Gordon was embroiled in a bizarre cocaine scandal that reportedly ended her relationship to Australian media heir Ryan Stokes.

Home and Ashite are full of shanks.
Testing Accessibility

Farrandeelin

Another (new converted) H&A fan here... Hannah is pretty...hot

There's something about Charlotte I can't figure out.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 22, 2015, 09:24:07 PM

This is what happens when you get engaged, I bet ya that woman of yours watches this shite and made you watch it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

macdanger2

Rule # 1

Farrandeelin

Quote from: laoislad on September 22, 2015, 09:34:41 PM

This is what happens when you get engaged, I bet ya that woman of yours watches this shite and made you watch it.

Ha, actually it was her mother that got me in on it. She was watching a load of recordings in a row and I was there in the room and it was on...

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: laoislad on September 22, 2015, 09:34:41 PM

This in a fcukin nutshell. 10yrs later im still here. Has its moments i suppose. Watchin it atm!

Farrandeelin

FAO H+A fans, do you watch it on 5 or RTE? Or is it just me and jibbajabba?