The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

coentrao would be fantasic, can play at left back or left wing and is only 23 , so is exactly what liverpool need.
£25 m for him seems a lot of money . Still, i would be delighted if Kenny got him
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Capt Pat

Coentrao is a class act imho. They all cost a lot of money. I would rather get him at that price than some of the over priced English players.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 27, 2011, 10:19:42 AM
Coentrao is a class act imho. They all cost a lot of money. I would rather get him at that price than some of the over priced English players.

Think Suarez 22 million against Carroll for 35 million.

Bingo

Big money for a left back but maybe KD has tragetted attacking full backs to provide the width to the front men ie Andy Carroll and he wants to keep the shape that Liverpool had at end of season with no natural width as such but the likes of Rual, Gerard, Kuty, Suraez plus the full backs falling to the wide positions at times with the likes of Lucas and Spearing or new additions providing the cover from midfield like they did at Arsenal.

If that was the case he would have no problem paying the big money for a full back and perhaps one wide player.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Bingo on May 27, 2011, 10:34:23 AM
Big money for a left back but maybe KD has tragetted attacking full backs to provide the width to the front men ie Andy Carroll and he wants to keep the shape that Liverpool had at end of season with no natural width as such but the likes of Rual, Gerard, Kuty, Suraez plus the full backs falling to the wide positions at times with the likes of Lucas and Spearing or new additions providing the cover from midfield like they did at Arsenal.

If that was the case he would have no problem paying the big money for a full back and perhaps one wide player.
the fact tha coentrao can play left wing aswell makes the fee a bit more acceptable.
would love him to be at anfield next season
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

heganboy

my ideal buys for Liverpool area clone of the 1977 Alan Hansen, and a clone of the 1993 Roy Keane. That would be enough to take that team (or pretty much any premiership side) to the next level
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: heganboy on May 27, 2011, 03:47:36 PM
my ideal buys for Liverpool area clone of the 1977 Alan Hansen, and a clone of the 1993 Roy Keane. That would be enough to take that team (or pretty much any premiership side) to the next level

Agger is as close to Hansen if he stays fit. Keane is a different story. I don't know if you could get someone like him.

Bingo

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 27, 2011, 04:37:02 PM

Agger is as close to Hansen if he stays fit. Keane is a different story. I don't know if you could get someone like him.

There are plenty of wa*kers out there like him but no-one that plays like him  ;D

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on May 27, 2011, 04:41:36 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 27, 2011, 04:37:02 PM

There are plenty of wa*kers out there like him but no-one that plays like him  ;D

Plenty of wankers like him alright but none as big as a w**ker......
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

brokencrossbar1

laoislad

Congrats to former Liverpool great Javier Alejandro Mascherano on winning the Champions League tonight.
It turned out to be a pretty easy game for him.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: laoislad on May 28, 2011, 09:52:52 PM
Congrats to former Liverpool great Javier Alejandro Mascherano on winning the Champions League tonight.

QuoteI just want to say that I know Liverpool supporters were unhappy with my departure, but this is for them as well

Gary Neville didn't look too happy after he said that. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LOR1s16rn4&feature=player_embedded#at=33

pintsofguinness

Quote from: laoislad on May 28, 2011, 09:52:52 PM
God, is that what Liverpool fans have been reduced too, congratulating former players for winning trophies with other clubs? How the great have fallen eh?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?