The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Bet it was Wayne Rooney's family.

Bingo

In fairness they played a blinder with that one.

But of course now, we'll have to wreck the toilets at OT yet again in revenge  ;)

deiseach

Quote from: Bingo on May 16, 2011, 04:14:23 PM

But of course now, we'll have to wreck the toilets at OT yet again in revenge  ;)

"It's just another chapter in the pointless rivalry between Springfield and Shelbyville. They built a mini mall, so we built a bigger mini mall. They made the world's largest pizza, so we burned down their City Hall"

ballinaman

Quote from: deiseach on May 16, 2011, 04:19:01 PM
Quote from: Bingo on May 16, 2011, 04:14:23 PM

"It's just another chapter in the pointless rivalry between Springfield and Shelbyville. They built a mini mall, so we built a bigger mini mall. They made the world's largest pizza, so we burned down their City Hall"
:D The walls are melting again......

laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 16, 2011, 04:04:57 PM
Quote from: deiseach on May 16, 2011, 03:41:23 PM
Don't know if anyone else has posted this:

You have to laugh. If the roles were reversed I'd think this was ace

Apparently it was only up for about 20 seconds before it fell onto the Spurs fans below. The lads unfurled it and quickly ran for their lives back out the ground. Must have gotten a ticket from a tout.

Cowards.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

The two lads were jumped on by stewards when they clocked what they were onto

118cmal

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 16, 2011, 07:39:51 PM
The two lads were jumped on by stewards when they clocked what they were onto

How did they get away then?

118cmal

It's another example of scouse decline.

A couple of years ago the wheels on the getaway car would have been stolen  :D :D

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on May 16, 2011, 05:20:11 PM

Apparently it was only up for about 20 seconds before it fell onto the Spurs fans below. The lads unfurled it and quickly ran for their lives back out the ground. Must have gotten a ticket from a tout.

Cowards.
I dare you to do the same in OT when/if Liverpool overtake Uniteds title haul.. i'll do the honors of the picture taking  ;)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

J OGorman

Quote from: ross4life on May 16, 2011, 07:59:37 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 16, 2011, 05:20:11 PM

Cowards.
I dare you to do the same in OT when/if Liverpool overtake Uniteds title haul.. i'll do the honors of the picture taking  ;)

Im sure the Surrey stockbrokers wont overly worry him ;-)

under the bar

QuoteApparently it was only up for about 20 seconds before it fell onto the Spurs fans below. The lads unfurled it and quickly ran for their lives back out the ground. Must have gotten a ticket from a tout.

Which stand is it?  Were they not in among the spurs fans and if so why would they need to run anywhere? 

deiseach

Quote from: under the bar on May 16, 2011, 08:52:08 PM
QuoteApparently it was only up for about 20 seconds before it fell onto the Spurs fans below. The lads unfurled it and quickly ran for their lives back out the ground. Must have gotten a ticket from a tout.

Which stand is it?  Were they not in among the spurs fans and if so why would they need to run anywhere?

It's the Upper Anfield Road end. Away fans are in the Lower

EC Unique

Quote from: ballinaman on May 16, 2011, 09:22:32 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 15, 2011, 06:07:18 PM
No more Howard Webb please. Appalling character.

??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkRcCt1Ikag&feature=player_embedded#at=32

Seen this in the comments :D

QuoteThe theory that Howard Webb is a Man U supporter was rejected today after an interview with his kids. "Our dads not a United supporter, we swear!" was the response from Howard's children, Matt, Alex, Bobby and Cristiano